Non-White European languages

What other European languages are at risk of having a majority of its speakers be non-White like Spanish?

Is French or English close to becoming mostly a non-White language?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_French
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if your european laguage isnt majority non white you failed as nation and your country doesnt deserve to exist

Greek and Italian aren't failures then!

The English language is a non-white BVLL.

Spanish is majority white
English and french arent

I've never seen a non-white speak French

lol the majority of your language's speakers are uneducated mongrels

>Spanish is majority white

Attached: 1314808067001.jpg (320x320, 19K)

That's because you, like all americans, are retarded

>2nd biggest Spanish speaking comunity after Mexico

>I've never seen a non-white speak French

You have never been to France then.

Attached: 1470063952560.jpg (960x960, 189K)

Americans ate usually ignorant, so no problem

what language do you think most countries in africa use?

Weak bait

>spanish is language is 0% white
are we, dare I say, brown BVLLS?

English?

What's the most powerful Spanish speaking shithole? French speaking country?

lmao, mutt

With americans you can never know if they are trolling or are really this stupid. Best posters.

Spain and france respectively you dumb fuck

>What's the most powerful Spanish speaking shithole?
LOS ESTADOS UNI-

How are we supposed to meet a non-White French speaker? Where would we meet them? Only Quebec speaks French around us and they are 100% White

I know you think you are saving face but this statement makes you sound even more retarded and ignorant

Most english speakers are foreigners, while all french speakers are foreigners. So probably Spanish since it never was white

You literally eat hamsters.

lmao

Los Estados Judios de America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_French

Does anyone really think French Africa will continue to speak French instead of switching to English and their tribal languages? French isn't even official in Algeria and Rwanda anymore and English is the fastest growing language in Morocco

DIOS MIO, I will not answer because it seems you are trolling desu

They speak Arabic at home and French in public. The French government will do whatever it can to keep people speaking french, including bring in poor shitskins

Yeah, but the allure of English is that much stronger than French is, and French doesn't exactly have the same sort of hold Spanish does in Latin America.

I've met many Africans who know no French.

A good question is Russian - many speakers are in Central Asia and aren't ethnic Russian.

>switching to English

Attached: 1468488948471.jpg (800x450, 42K)

China is putting in a lot of money to French Africa and it will industrialize within a decade. They mostly do business with France and soon China. English is learned only to do business the US, and at the rate which we are going, we are an election or two from crumbling

Spanish is whiter than English

Attached: 1537331291231.png (800x800, 12K)

>the majority of anglophones are niggers

Kek

Half of Africa speak French

>China is putting in a lot of money to French Africa

So they'll speak Chinese then?

See Rwanda and Algeria.

>german
>relevant
do you honestly believe this?

Arabic will be spoken only by the lowest class, french the middle class, and mandarin the upper class

Black Africa doesn't speak Arabic

Are most movies and music in French Africa in Arabic/native tongues or in French?

fpbp

Dear Mister Kekeks, thank you for inventing amerimutts, thank you for your service. Many laughs were had thanks to you. Please do make up a nation more grotesque than the USA for our amusement in the next 30 years, it would be hella kewl. Sincerely, your boi user