Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Attached: meme.jpg (1426x528, 109K)

This is

Attached: 1567630281754.jpg (1426x528, 107K)

>My political affiliation is better than your political affiliation that means ur dumb

far right is /sp/

It is if you remove /lit/

Lol no

Jow Forums is more intellectual than any of the pretentious faggot boards

/his/ is fucking shit
it used to be my main board

this

What happened to it?

nah, right is /fitlit/

/his/ has the funniest shitposting
>that time hiro fucked the site up and the timer for making threads was the same as the normal post timer

I was browsing it since a few months after it was created, and moved away last year, coming back occasionally. Honestly, aside from the board getting completely clogged by holocaust threads, nazi germany threads, africa-baiting and judeobolshevism threads, the discussion quality just fell apart for some reason. There used to be loads of shitty philosophy threads, but they were sort of enjoyable, and I spent a lot of time arguing in them. But, for some reason, they're mostly gone now. I can't get into any sort of discussion anymore. All I see is single-line greentext strawmen responses to single-line greentext strawmen. It's like some sort of postmodern art project. any given discussion has been had so many times already that it became unnecessary and can be completely skipped. And that's what is done by this. An hour of conversation condensed into several single-line greentexts.
I got really tired of it.
charlieposting still makes me smile, though

fixed

Attached: 1549957380066.jpg (1426x528, 108K)

Basado

Then single biggest problem with /his/ was:

>Removing flags (as originally intended)
And
>Adding & humanities
That literally nobody asked for, and openly invited Jow Forums tier shitposting instead of dealing in facts.

That board was doomed from day 1.

How's Jow Forums doing nowadays?

What was the point of Jow Forums anyways?

Man /his/ is fucking braindead.

They want to move all international shitposts somewhere so they created bant. Before bant int was 10x times better than this modern shitfest

Attached: image-1.jpg (905x566, 45K)

To crash Jow Forums with no survivors.

Bump

>/his/
>smart
/his/ is mini/pol/ it stopped being "smart" a couple of months after its creation when the /lit/ folk got kicked out by Jow Forumstards

Based

No Jow Forums is only pretending to be gay.

>Why yes, I frequent /fitlit/, how could you tell?

Attached: 43534.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Cringe

please tell me you're joking
half the board is perpetually arguing over the same retard meme diets and the other half is talking about their (lack of) love life

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 28 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: 1540503513738.jpg (1199x599, 115K)

>half the board is perpetually arguing over the same retard meme ____ and the other half is talking about their (lack of) love life
welcome to 4channel.org