Is coffee popular in your country?

Is coffee popular in your country?
How do you take your coffee?

Attached: quote-they-can-kill-the-kennedys-why-can-t-they-make-a-cup-of-coffee-that-tastes-good-john-swartzwel (850x400, 54K)

With cream and sugar because I'm not a soyboy with something to prove

Yes. I drink black coffee brewed in a moka pot, preferably from light to medium roast arabica beans.

Either an espresso ristretto or a cortado. I have literally never had a decent flat white, and lattes are a waste of effort.

Yes. Flat white with one please.

Why does it make you seethe so bad that someone doesn't like sugary drinks like you? Did someone make fun of you?

I drink it

I make both kinds and I almost see them as different drinks. Sometimes I just feel like a milky sugary drink, sometimes I want a mokka roast. You can enjoy both!

>How do you take your coffee?
Using water from the kettle and two teaspoons of sugar

Attached: 4 dollars for 250g.jpg (800x800, 47K)

>flat white
You mean a Paris Hilton?
(I came up with this joke over 10 years ago)

You don't really like coffee, do you?

I love coffee of all sorts

The USA used to not have any decent coffee but now there are dozens of roasters in every city with sourcing partnerships

I mostly drink grocery store coffee because it's cheaper (like Peets or Caribou) but it doesn't compare to local coffee

Attached: tinker_2.png (1080x756, 386K)

Kek
Nice

You mean you don’t eat the beans straight up?

extremely popular

so popular that I get bashed when I tell then I dont drink coffee

Gib me money so I could taste real coffee

just ordinary turkish coffee

Espresso or ristretto

>moka
Same here. I find as long as the grind is good, you can get away with really cheap beans in a moka (I'm thinking Cafe Bustelo kinda stuff, like $5 a tin).

I just drink boiled water

Hard core