Why did white people setlle in regions with worst weather conditions possible while nice places like Jamaica were given...

Why did white people setlle in regions with worst weather conditions possible while nice places like Jamaica were given to slaves instead?

Attached: Driving-in-snow-925172.jpg (590x350, 44K)

because jamaica's climate is actually shit and the us and canada's climate is better

Cold is great when you can heaten your home

Same reason high suicide rates, whites are depressive.

Cold climates produce hardier and more independent people. They're infinitely superior to tropical shitholes.

They are only White because they have been living in cold, dark environments. The lighter your skin is the easier you can get vitamin D from the sun, even if it is weak sun.

You can store more food during the cold and the actual problem of coldness can be easily solved with equipment and fireplaces
Winter is basically a free refrigerator for everyone

You don't need refrigerator if the food is growing all year round

Attached: b7af0a8d-93e4-3c7d-beff-a92b2df1d50b.jpg (698x450, 99K)

Also the cold kills insects and micro organisms. If you can survive in the cold you are in a pretty good spot, especially because the chance that the brown people from the South will attack you is low since they hate that kind of weather.

>110843376
>because jamaica's climate is actually shit and the us
warm weather all the time is not shit, it literally prolongs your grow season, live in negative temps for 3-4 months and then tell me its better.

Temperate climate is generally the best though.

>warm weather prolongs grow season
then why are all warm countries manlets while Sweden and Netherlands are turbo lanklets

Only place browns did not kill whites in

Europe isn't cold retards

Because those were the licrative sugar plantation colonies. Slaves were sent there to maximize profits. Poor whites could only afford to move to the comparatively shitty North Americas.

>live in negative temps for 3-4 months and then tell me its better.
this argument work both ways

do firstoids and temperatoids really think the tropics are a beach paradise?

implying

They enjoy the high suicide rates

Because equatorial regions were awful places to live before air conditioning, refrigeration, and modern medicine.

Idk Russia are you aware that the bahamas just got wiped off the face of the earth by a hurricane?

The only interactions firsties have with the tropics are in the resort only beaches they go to that is cleared of all the insects and has AC always on.

It snows in ROME and MADRID. Europe gets cold.

because there were no shitskins here

>heaten
Not a word Frenchbro. "Heat" is correct in that sentence. Cheers

Perhaps it's reverse causality.

because in cold climates brains are necessary for survival, therefore selection was more severe for smart people

It snows in Mexico too, retard. It snows almost everywhere.

>surviving in deserts and jungles is easy
So tired of this meme

When I was a kid my parents took me and my older sister on a trip to Jamaica. They specifically made a point of taking us to the shitty parts to show how the poor people lived, and took us on a bus tour of the island and pointed out all the metal shacks on the mountain sides and general piss poor living conditions of the locals. I was 10 at the time, my sister was 12, and also happened to be a white, blonde haird blue eyed girl, so the locals were ogling the fuck out of her non stop. We went in to one town and some guy asked my dad if he wanted to buy cocaine, my dad said no and the guy said "how about I slit your throat instead"

We went to Barbados a few times after that, and my mom kept pointing out how much nicer it was because there were not a lot of poor people and the locals were very very friendly.

You have no fucking idea how horrible humid and hot is as a climate. I get both that and harsh winters

I can imagine they moved there when it was summer time

I'm still waiting for snow here. ;-;

Aborigines eat all people in warm areas. Last white people was eaten in Oceania by aborigines and niggers. You should take lot a weapons to manage to survive among this beasts. I greeting Britain for genociding aborigines and niggers, they are deserved.

This niggas ate Captain James Cook, bastards.

Eskimos live in much harsher climates. Europe is actually great for farming. You can't really grow any crops in the tropics

Do you drink coffee? Do you eat products with sugar in them?

Tropical cunts caused diabetes with their sugar bullshit, when will they pay reparations to us fatties?

You can't feed a large group of people with coffee and sugar. Lack of agriculture is a reason why outside of asia and europe never developed read about guns, germs and steel

The only reason europe is able to feed itself it because of the haber bosch process.

why?
You father is a nigger lover?

>Lack of agriculture is a reason why outside of asia and europe never developed
The Aztec and the Incas actually made amazing leaps and bounds in agriculture. Corn was a tiny, shitty river weed before native Mexicans domesticated it and the chinampa system of farming not only solved the issue of farming on a lake, but took advantage of the nutrient-rich mud at the bottom of their lakes. Saying they never developed is incorrect. They were behind Europe in some fields, but in others they were doing better.

34°C, 100% humidity, thunderstorms once a week and hurricanes almost every year. Very nice.

Your parents sound mad. Fair enough if they want to show you total destitution so that you can appreciate living in Canada more, but Jamaica is dangerous as fuck. Why actively seek the shittiest parts of it, with your kids in tow no less

My dad was actually looking for weed lol. This was in 1995 or 96 or so, i forget. My dad never told me that story until years later when we were drinking together.

Warm weather is dogshit
The only reason why you like it is because you have limited exposure to it but if you had to live somewhere where the temperature is 35-38C every day then you would hate it

at least we don't have massive hurricanes that flood the entire country

Or you could live in the Midwest and get both

>My dad was actually looking for weed lol
>My dad never told me that story until years later when we were drinking together.

Didn't know canadians were this based

The way it came up was, we were getting drunk(and stoned one night) going through a bunch of old items to get rid of, and we found a comic book that he bought me at the same time, and I said "remember this comic you bought mein Jamaica? because I do (the comic had a priced stamped on it 25 dollars in whatever the fuck currency the were using at the time, which was 2 or 3 dollars canadian" and he was like "actually, this is what really happened that day"

He meant heathens at the gates

I’ve never seen snow :(

Not worth it, trust me.

I've never seen Latina girl. Now this is a tragedy.