Anti-EU general

Invited: Norwegian BVLLS, Swiss BVLLS and British BVLLS (jog on remoaners)
Not invited: Literally everyone else

Attached: 1563310159300.png (1200x720, 496K)

Britain first
America next

Attached: 000000.jpg (1199x1104, 738K)

*jogs on*

Euro is a counter measure for dollar hegemony, the only ones who celebrate brexit are american bankers and their headless slaves.

Please take us with you

Would honestly kill myself if I weren't English, lads.

>NEEEEIIN YOU CANT LEAVE THE EU

Attached: images (51).jpg (183x275, 10K)

3 of those countries are in the EU.

Attached: fee.jpg (685x800, 68K)

EU is great

Can't wait for you to give up the NHS so you can trade with us.

This level of cope is rediculous. Like those Hilldawg memes at this point. And Norway and Switzerland are signing everything the EU needs them to sign.

And you're a fucking mess, United Memedom!

H-how long does it take to learn German?
I'm thinking of starting a new life while I still can

Attached: 673.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Just move to Ireland if you wanna keep living in the EU

It actually shouldn't bee too difficult. Both languages are Germanic dialects. About as difficult as Dutch I'd say.

Washingmachine = Waschmaschine
Bread = Brot
Blood = Blut
Ice = Eis
sunny = sonnig

and so on

German pronunciation is fairly difficult for native English speakers.

Not, if you are not autistic and actually try. All phonetic sounds are regularly used in English words. It's not like German is like learning Chinese.

not really

Speaking completely accent-free is hard, but German has no sounds that an English speaker couldn't pronounce.

>Norway has to implement all EU regulations and directives, except the ones dealing with fishing or farming, in order to be able to access the internal market but, at the same time, they are not able to contribute or give their opinion on this legislation
LMAO literally cucked to the bone, I wouldn't really call them "bulls" lel

>All
Not really .

I have included the ones that are not required :')

This. Norway has voted against joining the EU twice, but politicians have STILL somehow managed to join.
Although this deal has some benefits I kinda wish we would just either leave or join.

Join then.

we are basically in the EU desu

We are not european Fritz

Please convince me that the EU will be a force for good in the future cause my nightmare vision goggles have me extremely worried

Attached: 1566649451136.jpg (349x305, 22K)

Memes only

The only option to stay geopolitically relevant.

It's no coincidence that similar Unions grow stronger and more numerous.

Yes you are

Your alternatives are to become a client state of a communist dictatorship or the 56% white mafia state empire ruled over by a largely non-white (((cabal))) which hates Europeans

Epstein case and Kushner inc are the moral standard to expect from them.

Attached: 34678.png (1136x676, 277K)

I am worried about the potential of a united states of europe. Sure, it would probably make us stronger, but that does not mean it would be a good place to live. Look at America, it's stronger than any european country, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Attached: 1532183564077.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

You would end up an impotent client state by the united sharts, if it wasn't for the EU. Only country who would actually want that seems to be Poland.

Power makes it easier to exploit the poor.
Exploiting the poor gets you money.
Money makes live far much easier.
It's simple.

The kraut telling me it's a lesser of evil of choices available aint helping the nightmare vision at all wtf

Attached: 1489368531651.jpg (606x213, 37K)

Doubt you're actually Finnish

Those are also several people you replied to

And what is there to prevent the EU to become similar to the US? I think international cooperation in Europe is good, and that something similar to the EU is desirable, but the EU seems more focused on assimilation of countries than cooperation between countries.

Is the mantra common in germany or why do they sound the same.

Attached: 31ce6cdef53b3be8f512531344e2cff7.png (505x492, 269K)

I am saying that you have the chance of the EU becoming like the USA is today, but with the USA you have the absolute guarantee that they are who they are. It's really not a tough choice.

And also, the USA are a deep state empire, the EU is a confederacy of nation states. The decision making process is entirely different and there is no cabal here yet, despite what Peter Sutherland, George Soros and Barroso may have tried

It is common and it is also obvious.

The EU would be perfect if it was just about freedom of movement and economical collaboration

>but the EU seems more focused on assimilation of countries
Yes, the EU is improving some countries by making them more similar to other, economically more successfull countries. To boost a countries economy, HDI and democracy, it has to become more Western.

Eastern Europe really needs a marshall plan. Unfortunately not all of them are bros like Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia and so on.

The dream..

Attached: EU Super Power by 2050.png (1426x1636, 516K)

No we are not really europeans

>Turkey
>Churkas
NO!

Of course you are Evropean

why do you want all those middle eastern countries in?

they're Norwegians, not Europeans

They are Eurasian

Azerbaijan: Oil and gas
Turkey: Rare earth elements and massive military
Georgia: Tourism
Armenia: Tourism

We're making the EXACT same cheese you fricking fricks!

Attached: 1567253987318.jpg (657x711, 42K)

Attached: 13-3-9853066.jpg (1198x674, 46K)

But they don't share our European mindset. Even Israel would fit better than Azerbaijan.

/cope/ general

>Even Israel would fit better than Azerbaijan
What about
>"let's not become like the USA"
did you not fucking understand?!

Attached: 1566949441972.jpg (960x675, 90K)

just ignore any german flag posts about the EU they're all white noise

Just ignore any "British" posts about the EU they're all Paki cope noise

>geopolitically relevant.
At the cost of getting browned and giving up any authority over your country over to shady bureaucrats
>mafia state empire ruled over by a largely non-white (((cabal))) which hates Europeans
Sounds an awful lot like the EU right now
>And what is there to prevent the EU to become similar to the US?
Nothing. The Germs are deluional. It's already just as bad if not worse.
>>"let's not become like the USA"
Too ate, you Germans have already flooded Europe with rapefugees

Underage/schizoid hands typed this most.