Your opinion about Universal Basic Income

Attached: ubi.jpg (1100x724, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

peepee poopoo
shid an fug

Miss me with that gay shit

Automation will eventually create extreme unemployment, maybe 20-30 years out. Truck drivers, food preparation, janitors/cleaners, receptionists, secretaries, are all jobs with millions and millions of employees, all highly susceptible to automation. What will they do?

Become robot repairman

Recession incoming, you're talking about wind, noise, speculation. Rivers flow under bridges.

What happens when they're replaced with robot-repairing robots

I want my yangbucks

Then we'll repair those robots.

Robot repairman repairman

You realise this already happened in the industrial revolution right.

They'll be replaced by robots eventually. And oh yes, they can self repair. Ahha get fucked retards.

Repair the self repair mechanism

Young people aren’t becoming truck drivers though or janitors or skilled labor. Even when places will train and give you a cdl.

Is it the same though? With the industrial revolution, you still needed human operators and workers to facilitate machines. But the entire point of automation today is to completely remove the human factor.

Can you blame them? Not like being a truck driver is a nice easy job

We will all be gov employee getting paid based on job, scholars if robots take over all p sector

Self repair mechanism can self repair itself. Checkmate robotist.

Repair the self repair repairer

The self repair mechanism can repair itself, it doesn't need to be repaired by a third party.

Robot repairman of robots who repairs robots with selfrepair

Attached: 1529346166445.jpg (655x480, 222K)

money is just the symbol of an investment of time
if everything is automated, and nobody is investing time,
what do they need the money for

I prefer a citizen's dividend raised from local property taxes paid to local residents.

>food preparation, janitors/cleaners, receptionists, secretaries
Those jobs are pretty solid. AI isn't close at all to do common sense quality control, to navigate real, complex environments by themselves or to understand human feelings. The jobs being automatized now are low level white collar desk jobs like data entry and a stationary mass assembly-line jobs. Besides being creative, jobs dealing with people and with maintenance are the safest bets, after coding and health, ofc.

>AI isn't close at all to do common sense quality control
Yes. I think the a time frame for that kind of automation is the next 20~ years. But it's inevitable

Why is unlimited automation a given? Governments should make an agreement to stop it at some point, like they did with nuclear weapons and the Outer Space Treaty.

The problem is that the classes that suffer more with automation are poor. When it start replacing highly-trained professionals, they will not accept it.

marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm