Attached: jew.png (500x300, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5-Rfvwofg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gtfgg

right

how comfy is hurricane so far
do you have plenty of booze

Attached: 1497888465568.jpg (406x364, 118K)

Attached: GodIHopeSo.jpg (467x456, 92K)

DO IT AGAIN GENERAL SHERMAN

You are based and redpilled frendo

Attached: mf1ngaitgsc01.png (2518x1024, 362K)

my grandpa's stepdad was his direct descendant

all i wanna do is bam bam bam bam
and cling
and take ya money

Attached: 1558019986958.png (1054x526, 209K)

I used to watch this televised livestream of music videos called HavocTV that'd play that song all the time years before it was a radio single. people would be messaging on stream and it was absolutely fuckin top comfy. it came on at midnight and played throughout the night and I'd just be watching the music videos and reading peoples messages at each other. /blog

Already killed my Scotch and most of the cider, but I still have plenty of rum and a little bit of brandy.
Overall: comfy

Why did the United States burn down what was, in their view, a US city?

Attached: colovianhattime2.png (167x488, 5K)

the Eurangutan mindset

>scotch
>cider
>rum
>brandy
can i come over ill bring my n64 ive got starfox

Luther was the most destructive figure in our history. Single handedly caused the 30 years war, led to Calvinism which led to Hume and Angloid fedora autism AND ultimately led to WASP Murica fighting a crusade in Europe at the side of Stalin for the Jews. And Merkel is also a protestant.

The inquisition should have dealt with this nuances swiftly and burned him at the stake.

Why would you post bomber harris tier posts on your own countrymen?

Attached: 1515856423401.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

Did he really fast

ye go head

I can't sleep

sweet ill bring chips and stuff for cheese dip and a sleeping bag

come hang out with me n boat in the hurricane

>tfw no rabbit for times like this anymore

Attached: 1440723321096.png (219x233, 9K)

How big is your collection of circle people?

I truly miss it

What were the advantages of rabbit again? Surely there is replacement software. I seem to recall this discussion being had before.

the main feature was the ability to stream any website through the shared screen, so we weren't limited to just youtube
it was basically a mini chrome browser you could take turns controlling with a chatroom off the side and mic/webcam support
shit interface but simple enough

and as for replacements, none are quite up to par with it

I believe trannycord has a screensharing feature but I imagine you lot want to share the control. Don't think you'd get anyone to let you remote desktop into their computer lol.

the main replacement that bought rabbit is called kast
but apparently they have major security issues with their accts

Around 20.

I'm going to do it mates, Monday. I've built up enough courage, it's time to actually make do on my promises.

God I hope I don't regret this.

this is why protestants aren't allowed on the supreme court

you sure about that? germans have produced some pretty destructive figures

that wasn't luther, most of that was cucktholics that couldn't handle criticism behaving autistically

what did he mean by this?

He'll shoot up a school obviously

based
cringe and parisian

Attached: 1451552687180.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

some of you guys are alright, don't go to piggly wiggly tomorrow

>piggly wiggly
Still can't believe that name is real

i didn't either until i looked it up

dont say that shit, autistic mods will take you seriously

everyone was making that joke for months after the shooting

retard

I'm going to change my life for the better. I'm going to start interacting with other people now, forcing myself if I have to. The goal is tfw gf and finally achieving a happy life.

I don't want to feel isolated and lonely anymore.

Attached: 1543874976963.png (645x772, 148K)

cool. love dixie OC.

can't imagine it's that big of a deal. just use a dumb password and a temp email or something.

shitposting can become real if you do it hard enough to make someone care.

Attached: shiekh.jpg (2672x2406, 1.56M)

>directly quoting a criminal in a well-established meme = repeatedly claiming you support and want to join ISIS
k

well hopefully the mods and feds in their infinite wisdom will realize that i was making a joke and certainly not threatening to shoot up a grocery store that i'm fairly certain doesn't have any holdings in my state
i'm autistic but i'm not autistic enough to drive to another state to shoot some white trash retards when i could just as easily just drive to walmart

based
sounds worthy
nah like people getting into other peoples accts and shit with ease, and they dont have a browser version

Caught someone taking a photo/video of my truck at an intersection

Attached: 1552452355354.png (438x603, 333K)

you can't force yourself to be something you're not, nor will that ever make you happy. If you want to go make some new connections then do that; lots of introverts have friends and girlfriends/wives. Find a pnp RPG club, make an OkCupid account to find some withdrawn qts to talk to, go out for meals every other day, join a weird experimental band and play the didgeridoo. It's the 21st century, you don't need to LARP as a normazoid in order to have a life.

shoot him

just saying the internet is serious business

>they dont have a browser version
w-what does it run on then, an executable app? spoopy in that case.

yeah its an .exe app
/dixie/ collectively decided fuck that

>you don't need to LARP as a normazoid in order to have a life.
wrong

my shitcoin is being FUDed by the communist Chinese on Jow Forums
fuck off

Attached: 1558374002561.jpg (632x758, 157K)

>S*utherner
>my own countrymen

>shitcoins
might as well be penny stocks at this point

Attached: 1564246861594.png (773x823, 185K)

Attached: 1567645062832.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

um, no sweaty
it's actually not even close to being worth a penny yet

Attached: 1552192896556.jpg (640x799, 78K)

just post the pasta and get their internet disconnected

FINN
I NEED THE PASTA

believe me i know. with all the shitty coins out there though you either are with the shills or against them, gotta ride the wave and get out before you get caught holding the bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5-Rfvwofg

Attached: 1483054522457.png (236x200, 78K)

the coin is a utility token used for a dVPN (decentralized VPN) service that is seeing heavy use by the Hong Kong protesters and other anti-communist elements in China
won't shill it here but anyone on Jow Forums regularly probably knows what it is
in every thread about it there are 3-4 IPs which endlessly spam the same pastas. none of them know how to use sage (so they keep bumping the threads they're trying to kill) and every image they use is some 150x150 Peepee the frog image from Google.
I will not let the commies shit up my 2020 gravy train!

Attached: 1556372266000.jpg (640x489, 191K)

hello am missouri

Because east coast yankee liberals like to do horrible shit in the name of helping niggers then move the moment blacks actually start moving into their suburbs. They're truly wretched people.

t. westerner

hi, am missouri. how are u

>demercrats are the REAL racists
please take it back to rebbit, PJW
and you people are also yankees

good. am from normal state.
not swamp person. am normal human.

was Calvin Coolidge a good president

t. swamp person

Attached: 1456889823149.jpg (1280x1707, 500K)

Am also Missouri.

Attached: 1566323674664.jpg (355x437, 79K)

>not swamp person. am normal human.
I hear you! I am also not a yettie, my friend. I don't live in a cave either. We are just normal people you and I.

I didn't know this shithole was in Missouri

Attached: 1555173910519.png (1600x900, 2.22M)

314, faggot.

Attached: 1498261674052.jpg (544x790, 70K)

Attached: filledout.png (1749x1740, 104K)

missouir is an SCP. its not real. just forget about it.

why do zoomers tell each other they're from telephone area codes

somebody tell me what to think about Calvin Coolidge, I need to have an opinion

we are just normal humans, in normal human bodies, with normal human skin. and we do not try to take other's skin because that is not something a normal human with normal skin would do.

Attached: Izel-Skinwalker.jpg (1200x1920, 510K)

old white dude and therefore racist

can't 100% recall. did a report once. he was a 2 term pres. 1923-1929. he was conservative and kind of a hardass.

Bless cthulhu! we would never do that! Never swap peoples' babies for changelings like back in Ireland either heheh, right?

time to fortify the border with missouri (pronounced misery)

Attached: 1541980141995.gif (480x480, 543K)

no fortifications can save you.
give in. it will be less painful for all of us.

you cousin fuckers dont even know what seasons are fuck the south

of course we do. theirs summer, summer, summer and twister season.

virginia isnt southern

>dont even know what seasons are fuck the south
>seasons are fuck the south
if you or a loved one has been fucked by a season, please call this toll free hotline.

Attached: life.gif (500x375, 866K)

>yank "banter" about weather
take it back to facebook bud

Attached: 1545253796855.jpg (600x599, 52K)

Biden's eye looks like its succeeding from his body.

Attached: eye.png (765x575, 489K)

thank you

>he was a two term president
that's why I find him interesting, he's a 20th century two termer but is still basically a literal who

he didnt rock the boat.

By yog solthoth, never! I think more fleshlings should come here and see how great this plane of existence is!
If you see a hand sticking out of the corn, go and find it.

yes! or a whisper under the floorboards or crawlspaces, get a lantern to check it out. Only peace and understanding.

>imma ram your ass like a dang ol hippopatermus tell you hwut

Attached: .jpg (1153x648, 65K)

Like a truck? quite gay lad.

>A "cone" showing the storm's probable path appeared to have been extended with a felt-tip pen to include part of the state of Alabama

>The president has insisted in recent days Alabama was at risk, though forecasters said that was not correct.

>It began on Sunday morning when Mr Trump tweeted: "In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

>Twenty minutes later, the National Weather Service tweeted from Birmingham, Alabama, contradicting the president.

>"Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx"

>But Mr Trump soon afterwards on Sunday told reporters at the White House: "Alabama is going to get a piece of it, it looks like."

>About an hour later, he said at a Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema) briefing that the hurricane "may get a little piece of a great place: It's called Alabama".

>The same day, NOAA spokesman Christopher Vaccaro made clear in an email to reporters: "The current forecast path of Dorian does not include Alabama."

>Mr Trump tweeted on Monday: "Such a phony hurricane report by lightweight reporter @jonkarl of @ABCWorldNews.

>Trump: "I suggested yesterday at FEMA that, along with Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina, even Alabama could possibly come into play, which WAS true."

>On Wednesday evening, Mr Trump cited the original forecasts to argue that he was right all along.

Attached: 1551863818525.jpg (200x200, 15K)

I don't drive a GM truck but thanks for trying