Is Canada just burgerland but worse?

>pay more in taxes
>lower wages
>higher food prices
>housing prices are ludicrously high
>subsidize m*nority lifestyles
>healthcare is handled provincially and is not even free unless you literally make less than minimum wage
>more immigration (especially arabs, somalis, chinese...etc)
>rampant money laundering through the housing market by the chinese
>basically a chinese vassal state at this point
>everyone lives close to the US, north is inhospitable tundra
>Toronto has surpasses NYC in homicide rate

Wtf leafbros, I thought we were chads. What happened to our based land and our based people who burned down burger's wh*te house in the war of 1812?

Attached: 0Lo7oHn.png (647x562, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of your nation is basically a giant Northern California, filled with the Chinks and pajeets too.

Yeah we're basically Weimar

At least we don't have chimpcago firefights everyday unlike you burgers

Weimar wasn't ruled by a Jewish puppet linked to a Mossad childfucking blackmail sexslave ring holding the entire political class hostage. And the degeneracy at least rivals Weimar, too.

Fucking trans kids, abortion is health care Miley cyrus, blacked shit in everything and a billion things else.

>>Toronto has surpasses NYC in homicide rate
How?

will we be better or worse off when we're a chink colony?

Considering everything, Canada is a much better place to live in than Germany.

You forgot one:
>be mistaken for an American by most people anyway

i've imagined Canada to be a U.S/Norway hybrid, with the worst of both countries

>whataboutism
And no

economically yes, socially no

Why are you mad that minorities get money? Why not ask for some yourself?

nyc is a police state

>Uses whataboutism first
>Complains about it after
The absolute state of Kraut Jow Forumser

for now but we have the highest levels of immigration out of any country and the % of whites in canada is dropping much faster than the us due to our much lower population

Because they are literally funded by the chinese government and our government knows about it and allows it

my company recruits heavily out of university of waterloo. your white kids are retarded

idk germany seems to have better NEETbux that are actually given to whitey unlike leafland. Jobs seem to be better in Germany. Not sure about the food or housing prices though

>anglos create society where property owners are incredibly influential
>Start crying when wealthy chinks use their money to buy their way into society
Why are you people like this?

If you can't grasp what the issue is, then you're low IQ

Yeah like how only white male land owners could vote in the 1800s

This is what you wanted. Stop being poor.

>The long lines of Syrians and Turks at their hospitals and welfare centers are now White
>Average income in Krautland: USD 47 585
>Average income in Leafland: USD 51,000
Not to mention, you can hop down south to easily pull in $100,000 a year, while the Kraut has to hope his social net wont implode in the next 20 years due to the average age being 52 years old.

>Hop down south
What did he mean like this?

Why do mutts like to repost anecdotes as fact? My mother in law does this via email and it's so fucking bizarre.

Literally no one wanted mass immigration. Even John A Macdonald warned us about the chinese

>durrr stop being poor
Just beat chinese agents funded by the chinese government who launder money through the housing market bro

Cope more boomer.

Obviously i meant for the leaf to hop to Mexico, there's millions of jobs that pay $100,000 to Canucks

"White" Canadians are poor and can't have sex. Immigration solves this problem.

Hey there Chang what's it like to be a chinklet
I'm behind a thousand proxies so that I can call you a dicklet
Yes I can
You ruin all threads on Jow Forums
Is that part of your plan?

Attached: 1566766900744.png (600x400, 622K)

I thought everyone already knew that. Also Toronto's homicide rate only surpassed NYC for that one year because of the incel truck massacre.

Everything is better in Germany. It's pretty much the only major country that can rival the United States in quality of life.

Average salary is higher in Germany. Canada's numbers are inflated by natural resource extraction and even then GDP per capita is about the same.

>United states
>quality of life

Ummm no sweaty.

how? liberals

i like how america literally has no go zones in pretty much all its major cities due to their fucked up politics and racism but canadian anons will still suck their dicks

True but they also fixed the problem in the 90s and early 2000s. I can't think of a single good conservative PM.

Nobody cares because people live in safe suburbs.

I lived in Ottawa for 2 years and it felt like a slightly more expensive version of America

Harper unironically got us through and out of the 2008 recession with the best results of any other western country.
he understood how to run defecits when we need stimulus unlike Trudeau who has been running defecits during an economic expansion we will be fucked if (when) the next recession comes.

This, why do i care if some incel or nig shoots up a place, if i'm living comfy in the safety of my 99% white suburb?

think about the best not the worst. unlike canada, we still have affordable places with jobs.

This. While Boston is doing crazy shit I'm in my white ass gentrified suburb. Safest town in new Hampshire. No crime and everyone leaves their doors unlocked.

how can you compare a single place to the entire country full of cheap and expensive places and everything in between.

True I'm also jelly of your meat prices. Also your majority white suburbs seem comfy

I suppose if you're not destitute or low class, life is better for Americans however if you're lower class life is better in Canada

>healthcare is handled provincially and is not even free unless you literally make less than minimum wage
Um what?

>meat is too expensive in Canada
Nigga how?

why do you guys always argue from the point of view of absolutely the worst case. it is not a contest come on.

go state side and look at the price of meat. they pay way less than we do

>during an economic expansion
The economy contracted in 2015 due to the 2014 commodity crash. Trudeau's government is trying to focus on diversifying by investing in infrastructure while rates are low and the revenue raised has consistently beaten estimates. Canada actually reached 3% growth in 2017 and unemployment is at an all time low.

Shut up whore.

health care is left up to the provinces/ territories, which each have their own insurance plans

they just juke teh states. unemployment rates don't include people who have long given up on finding a job or have been totally unable

we have to keep cows in barns during winter and feed them hay

>lower class life is better in Canada
probably, yes. i'd also say if you are truly poor in america you can get on welfare: food stamps, section 8 housing, medicaid. i think absolutely the worst would be low income working class: they don't make enough and are not eligible for any gibs and there is no safety net to help them. health insurance costs alone is a killer. they fall through the cracks so to speak.

Brah he literally gave Canadian lumber to America dirt cheap. Ruined the conservative party. Dick sucked america and Israel and generally turned the federal conservative party in a direction many conservative members hate.

>food stamps
Got taken from me as soon as I started working part time as a cashier. Apparently earning $700 a month is too rich for EBT
>section 8
Good luck waiting 10 years if you're not a single mom
>Medicaid
Depends on the state, some you are completely ineligible it you don't have kids.

if i didn't have to work i'd move to canada just for the nature and quiet life. universal income when? i'd also appreciate free travel for up to 2 weeks. i could live in both countries and/or visit.

cities bad
rural & towns good
unfortunately during my lifetime my home town is turning into a city with all the drawbacks but none of the benefits

Yeah that's true. Your mileage may vary. Some get lucky some others get fucked.

>town is filled with chinks and indians
>not one good chinese or indian restaurant
that's the one positive thing they bring and they fucked it up

Well another thing is that if you're poor you'll more likely have to live near the perfidious 13 percent who make up 50% of all violent crime in america.

Canada does have crime yeah, and an opoid epidemic and recently some acid attacks in toronto and occasionally a chimp out but not to the same extent as the chimpouts in america

Just have a kid, the social programs are orientated to providing for families in need, and not some retard who was a NEET for most of his life.

Sure but it's always been like that so? Although the labour participation rate has been on a downward trend since 2008 due to the aging population it's actually increased the past two years as well.

Acid attacks what the fuck? But yeah opiate epidemic is bad in new england, that's why you won't find any public restrooms in Boston because people will OD on fentanyl in a dunkin bathroom

yeah that too. unsafe areas can be as dangerous as literal 3rd world.

Yeah just get a gf bro and get her pregnant bro and not have her abort it bro and make her rape you for child support bro

opiate epidemic in fucking boston? i thought it is mostly some backwater midwestern shitholes. but hey what do i know lmao i am so sheltered.

Yea also more castrated gun laws.

Just for the record as a nonwhite, my mom was traveling to my father's home country and she literally found a Canada immigration ad in the local newspapers. Your government is bringing the hoard over and frankly, I can't blame them because there is no industry or innovation here so the country relies purely on immigrants for """GDP""".

Frankly I wish there were no immigrants, maybe then I can apply for a job and get interviewed.

This is very true. All the stem jobs pay 20%-50% more in the US while all the shit jobs pay 20-30% more in Canada. We actually reward subhumans.

and don't forget they have a leaf in their flag

Your minimum wage is higher, right

i've never used food stamps but i heard that you could be rejected if you latter apply for a home, bank or university loan

The federal minimum wage is 30 cents higher. Ontario's is $11 while Quebec's is $9.50.

the fun just begins. have you heard about the new public burden rule?

i've no idea what is this, but it sounds interesting, tell me more :3

Stop whining whitey

it only applies to non citizens especially legal permanent residents. trump pushed through a new rule that if you used any forms of welfare your gc application and/or potentially citizenship can be denied. so he is done with the illegals and now is going after legal immigrants. maybe next step is to revoke citizenship from those who were not born here. and deport them.

>implying canad*ans aren't all chinks and poos at this point

Yeah Canada sucks soooo much dude. Like literally every country, especially the US is better than shithole. I just wish I could have been American. :^)

BASED.

Also, Ottawa is not expensive. He obviously hasn't been to other cities.

OP is a Queerbecer lusting for American cock, as usual! Can't get the real thing (French dick), so copes with American faggotry.

>Toronto has surpasses NYC in homicide rate
Fuck, I didn't know things were that bad.

That's ironic coming for a jew

Are there any high tech jobs in Ottawa? Or mostly govt jobs and you need to be able to speak French?

More like things are good in NYC. I wouldn't call Toronto a dangerous place :)

It's where Instant Pot is headquartered

Is that in canadian or us dollar?

Fuck sign me up for one of those fire fights. I'm bored as shit, rather die in combat then pay taxs for the rest of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU
Oh Canada!

USD

headquartered meaning administration jobs only? It is manufactured in China, right. I dunno maybe they write firmware for the micro there as well.

>Harper unironically got us through and out of the 2008 recession with the best results of any other western country.

He did it by slashing funding for effectively every service in the country, tanked the quality of healthcare astronomically (which it still hasn't recovered from) in the process and sold entire lakes and mines to China and forests to the US for pennies.

You're one of the retarded tools be banked on to win elections because all you retards do it look at a deficit number and clap, rather than looking how it's reaching that number.

If you're a lower class you're better off in any western european country or canada. If middle class or above USA is the place for you

I wish. 11 is CAD

ah sorry federal is 11 CAD. ontario is 14 CAD

Ontario's minimum wage is $14 so $11 USD.

We're 11 here as well now.

that's pretty good for a minimum wage.