1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Would you support this?

>1. flag
>2. yes t.b.h.

share your thoughts

Attached: European Union by 2050.png (1434x1680, 573K)

all land in this picture belongs to spain

Norway would never join the Fourth Reich.

Attached: EU 2.jpg (592x908, 110K)

Never in a million years. British, Norwegian and Swiss BVLLs would never allow such a thing.

>Turks in the EU
>Balkans in the EU
>Greece in the EU
never

They are Europe, whats the problem?

No
And in the next election i will vote Lega Nord again

Yes, but Westerners need a smack in the head and expulsion of most of non European immigrants, Slavs need to start showering and mandatory lessons for good manners and Turkey with Azerbaijan need post control and return to Ataturk style hypersecularism and westernisation.

And then we federate.

Pest control*

Yes, this would be fucking amazing. Let Euros be the world police/enforcer/whatever.

Attached: 1567557867608.jpg (310x383, 29K)

keep dreaming, eurofag liberals
EU will collapse by 2030

Yes, the EU needs to federalize.

haha no

You first

that looks huge

Europeans, including Brits act all high and mighty towards the US meanwhile if we had the power we'd have just kept most of the planet as colonies

>Turkey with Azerbaijan need post control and return to Ataturk style hypersecularism and westernisation
They are half way there as Erdogan lost Istanbul and Ankara in the last vote and will most likely lose the next presidental election to the CHP

Sounds based to me, as long as euros don't try it on the US. The world would be much friendlier to massive european resurgence and influence. A mythical united Europe could offset China in Eurasia too

Attached: 1555273907676.jpg (1095x1080, 118K)

for once i support russian anons opinion

You did have the power but you gave it up due to social pressure

No because this union has Kurds in it

honestly, if the european union would give more power to it's member in many places and become a union that offers only 3 services: millitary, currency and communication and transportation access between the members, I'd probably accept the EU as world police.

I'd accept it too if it wasn't so pozzed

At this point why no Russia?

Attached: EUSSR.jpg (375x502, 40K)

>They are half way there as Erdogan
I agree
>most likely lose the next presidental election to the CHP
less likely. I'd say that good parti would actually take over considering their the only one who took vote from AKP supporter. CHP won istanbul & ankara mostly because the good parti was going higher.

Russia should become its own EU like federation spanning two continents. But that would require getting rid of KGB remnants and oligarchs.