Why are asians mostly koreans and japanese so prude...

why are asians mostly koreans and japanese so prude? is it normal in these countryys to behave like a 10 year old when youre already 20+? every korean I see on twitch behaves like a fucking autist - high voice thinks its cute, makes weird gestures thinking it looks cute but it just makes you look retarded desu

Attached: cs9a7kdxx9111.jpg (1200x1800, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJLvM5ND3s4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegyo
youtu.be/7JtSDIFWqYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=uJLvM5ND3s4

Attached: 1537187912159.jpg (1765x987, 389K)

I was in Seoul and women throw public temper tantrums in front of their boyfriend so the boyfriend gets them what they want. Its seen as cute for women to act like toddlers. They also speak Korean weird to sound cute like saying 안녕하세여 instead of 안녕하세요

I didn't know Korean women also act like children. I thought it was a Japanese thing.

I finally understand why Korean men are inclined towards domestic violence. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Because women think that such behavior is kawaii.

But, I agree with you, it's only painful for a 3D woman to do it.

There is a direct correlation between hatred of Oriental women and being a feminist.

9/10 the anti-Oriental poster also wants women to wait until their 30s to start having kids.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegyo

>prude
I dont think that means what you think it means

I don't know Asian women because my wife is white.

isnt prude something like this

>sex is necessary for reproduction
>hihihiihi he said sex

stop with the Korean hate. their girls are cute too and I wish we saw more of them.

japanese people arent prude at all.

Attached: map.jpg (2500x1824, 267K)

no one said they dont look cute. its their behavior

unironically can stand the k-pop boys better than k-girls and i'm not even gay.
the cutesy try hard attitude is achingly cringy and genuinely infuriating.

>at all
20-21 is still pretty late in 2019 compared to other countrys korea is 22-23 according to ur map so im right

Iow test and low estrogen

That makes them better

fuck you, their behaviour is cute too

youtu.be/7JtSDIFWqYo

men are naturally attracted to teenagers.
The behaviour of Asian girls is simply an adaption to be like children, so as to attract men

men are attracted to preteens

maybe in Indonesia but not europe lol

Not really
>A prude (Old French prude meaning honourable woman) is a person who is described as (or would describe themselves as) being concerned with decorum or propriety, significantly in excess of normal prevailing standards. They may be perceived as being more uncomfortable than most with sexuality or nudity.
You're just thinking of immaturity. You grandmother might be prude about sex for example.

Totally agree, these women act "cute" are sucks.
Anime girls are more cute.

It is cute
>tfw KOREAN girlfriend cries like a literal baby when she's upset
it gets my dick hard

Korean girls are much more obvious with their fakeness and less genuine than japanese girls

idol worship is strong in Korea and idols behave like 12 year old girls and have to act naive, innocent, and like a real life moeshit character to remain popular. Women aspire to be like them, spreading the retardation. Same shit in Japan, but japs are just naturally cringey and think being dumb and acting like an autist is "kawaii".

stop lying

idol worship is strong among teens. the korean ideal is what you see in kdramas, which foreigners don't watch.

Men are supposed to like young girls

Attached: 1556030240494.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Off to the prison with you my pedo-in-waiting.

She's 18

Attached: 1540049577314.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Kys loser u always will be the bitch of the north

Attached: 6476674.png (888x942, 340K)

norks can end your whiteknighting ass of a mangina with ease and I wish they do, soycunt

They’ll wipe you off the map first shityskn

they don’t stand a chance against our conscripted men but they certainly do against your soy beta folks :^)

You wish you were white that’s why all you Koreans get surgery lmao

the gangnam face and the high pitched sqealing voice drive me nuts

>wtf she's just teen you pedo

Attached: 1557512659077.jpg (644x800, 139K)

Based

b&r