What's the most culturally European country out of those two?

What's the most culturally European country out of those two?

Attached: United-States-Flag-vs-Argentinean-Flag.png (800x500, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdhTodxH7Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>america
>culture

Probably Argentina. Americans only talk about how much they came from Europe but meme on present day Europeans.
Argentinians just think they’re european, especially with the cringe bidet shit, they don’t care how clean their ass is, as long as they’re italian

La provincia rebelde

Whiter than you Mohammed

>brazil
>culture

Neither, both suck

America, unlike us managed to preserve their anglo heritage. Our European population is being replaced by poor brown people from Mexican speaking countries. It's pretty sad.

Based
Seething

Triggered

The United States Of America because they have millions of whites and are first world while brownentina is just another latin "american" third world brown shithole with 95%+ of the population being mixed mestizo abominations with brown skin.
>Inb4 someone posts a picture of some buildings in the downtown of the capital city that have European architecture.
Those are just a few blocks with some European looking buildings that were built at least 120 years ago. What should count as "being European" should be the way of living of the people and the PLACE in which they live. Pick any random middle class American suburb and see how much close to European houses those constructions are, now do the same for brownentina, specially the suburbs that surround the capital city which is were half the population of the country lives and see with your own eyes the poverty houses that look exactly like any other latin "american" third world brown shithole from Meshitco to shitle.

you have no culture

Let me musicalize your post

youtube.com/watch?v=kdhTodxH7Gw

Argentina. Don't lump us in with Eurocucks

Attached: 1503527931077[1].png (622x704, 485K)

What do you even mean by European? I was raised by a mentally ill Ukrainian mail order bride that did weird pagan shit like casting spells and calling psychics. When I studied in the Netherlands the culture was completely different than the weird Slav culture I grew up with. Both are European.

Argentina has a european religion, while America invented its own religions and weird versions of christianity.
Americas circumcise themselves, as Jews or muslims. Not a european tradition.
America has a much bigger African cultural influence.
So I'd say Argentina.

miren como escribe el virgo acomplejado del ocho ajskajajskjakjaj

>Christianity
>European religion

Attached: Brainlet_2917d6_6615771.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

Roman Catholicism is, of course, Roman, you dumb evangelitard mormon witness of the seventh day.

>american education
the catholic church was literally founded in Rome, Europe

It's the religion of Europe, you wouldn't know since you are American and thus have no culture

I'd say Argentina because USA is multikulti, but Argentina isn't white. Hard to answer.

>Worships someone born in ancient Judea
>Is an offshoot of a Levantine tribal faith
>First states to adopt Christianity were either Armenia or Ethiopia (depending on who you ask)
How very European of you.

Attached: religion.jpg (720x716, 80K)

Fuck off to Jow Forums

that doesn't change anything. By your logic spaghetti isn't italian cause the chinese invented noodles

the us

You are the ones chopping your dicks, catholics don't

argentina has better writers so they get my vote

What is american culture?
Cowboys and fast food?

Argentina drinks mate and has lots of other indio influences too.

Cowboy is mexican culture

>Cowboys
Cowboys are actually iberian/mestizo culture they took from mexican texas.
We have a similar culture ere with our bandeirantes. We even have rodeos and stuff

Latin Americans literally hate rock music

ever heard of rock in rio?

Rock was made by Black people

And Americans eat tacos and burritos. For me the mere fact that Americans chop their dicks like Jews and have American-created religions with massive amounts of followers makes Argentina more European, just for being Catholic.

Yeah made for tourists who go to Brazil. Literally every single person from Latin America hates rock and roll and has shitty taste in music. Fucking freaks.

False, but what if true? Rock is not an european invention you Ameritard.

Fuck Europe, especially mediterranean niggers

What """culture""" does the US have that's not their McCulture that they shit on every country they step on?

wh*tes are mostly atheist or follow some weird non western spirituality these days tho.

>t. prays to Yeshua, King of Jews and Yahweh (pic related)

Attached: Yahweh.png (500x355, 301K)

You guys especially. You even only ever drive automatic cars. In Europe and most of America only women drive automatic

Bro we invented jazz, that's the Moscow symphony phonograph jazz band
Yes we are better than you

mmmm we are literally South Africa (user crying) and america still being américa, so US.

>most of America only women drive automatic

Attached: 1566782990459.jpg (540x699, 55K)

wrong

>Our European population is being replaced by poor brown people from Mexican speaking countries.
That's us too.

Before the eruption of Islam the mediterranean was the centre of Europe and the parts of MENA that had direct access to that sea were seen as part of the same world as the Italian peninsula or Iberia. Hell, probably more so than Iberia since the North African provinces of Rome were the breadbasket of the whole empire.

I'm a non-european atheist, I'm just stating a fact you illiterate ameritard

>which of these two cunts is more culturally European: the mulatto one or the mestizo one?
they're the same in terms of "Europeaness".

>flag
sweaty you are an ameritard

brown reggaeton shithole vs BLACKED.com

hmmmmmm

>European
Argentina, by far

Why so

Argentina is white and European

only when it's convenience for you. When it isn't we're second class citizens and live in literal taxation without representation

convenient*

american bbq > argentinean asado

retard

tarado

seething
based

nah, it's true, quit yapping

yano+

Attached: n31.jpg (200x200, 7K)

fpbp as allways

>ancient middle eastern jewish death cult is european
lol, righto then