UGH

UGH..

Attached: 3c7.png (1024x614, 820K)

>Praise kek

Fuck I just remembered that shit

he looks germanic af

It's a nice game for losers like I to vicariously live out on my eternal hate towards the Anglo menace

Attached: Mejicoo.jpg (1366x768, 327K)

i only play france
germany is french clay
switzerland is french clay
argaytina is french clay
brittany
french clay

download the franco-british union mod

Attached: 1562680176483.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

I like the CWE sub mod, but it's honestly annoying to have random nations refuse to boost literacy and end up with small nations like Hungary have 60 million people due to pop growth being tied to it.

no I hate bongoloids and kill them every playthrough
Vive l'empereur

I only play as texas

for me its playing as naples

>Germany
ZOOM ZOOM

Attached: 000000.jpg (1199x1104, 738K)

in a perfect world...

Attached: 1546993080650.png (585x516, 818K)

UGH

Attached: Screenshot (3165).png (1600x900, 2.12M)

>1878
scrub

I fixed Europe

Attached: 1557974699859.png (636x493, 611K)

>Wasting infamy on Cuba and Mexico
>Not going for that sweet Chinese silk and tea

I simply wish that the entirety of europe would be nuked into oblivion. If we can't have no one should have you

This game is just boring I have 300 hours in it and the 6 hours games that usually end in the same powers coming out on top, and besides that you can only play as the 10 or so strongest countries in the game or you won't be able to access the primary portion of the game (influencing other cunts as a major power) the Economy system is also autistic and all the of the population always ends up voting almost very game. Once you understand the game, it just gets boring. Half of the game can also consist of you being too scared to switch political ideologies simply because you have to manually build factories, railroads and other shit that is just micro hell (keep in mind wars are short and few in number so this is all you’ll be doing) also any non-war action a.k.a rebellions happen almost every 30 minutes of you playing the game, and they’re literally 1.Incredibly weak, and just consisting of you watching your stacks move from province to province killing them or 2.Take ages to take your country because you lost your entire army in some bullshit battle because you didn’t spam artillery. Also, the latter doesn’t happen often because the game isn't hard, if you put all of your tech into prestige and put your national focuses on soldiers, you'll win every war and win in the shitty point system the game uses to rank your country it's seriously broken. Mods don’t help because they fuck up colonization and are few in number, nothing can save this game.the point of a secondary power is to rise up and become powerful, if you call rising up “Spamming prestige tech” then sure, because you won’t be rising up anything due to the way wars work and the fact you’ll always be sphered by the broken and cancerous sphere system and won’t be allowed to attack your direct neighbors literally destroys the game for the Americas, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe are completely broken because of being this.

Tl;dr boring, broken, and unplayable unless you play as one of the 10 main characters

t. seething g*rman

yes he does

it was a larp game. also it was hpm so i couldn't really abuse the chinese like that

mein GroBpreussensteutonigermanovolkskriegsknonigsrecichgermaniums... WHAT COULD OF BEEN

yikes!

>yikes!

Attached: 1566441890688.png (591x830, 156K)

he looks like the stereotypical German-American from the midwest

I'm from the midwest and i've seen people that look like OPs picture, fuck it all makes sense now

Attached: vc.jpg (636x493, 182K)

kek

for me it's FUCK LEGIONGOBLOS
FUCK NCRGOBLOS
KILL ALL LEGIONGOBLOS
KILL ALL NCRGOBLOS
FREE AZTLÁN

Attached: hoi4_40.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

>second second Mexican Empire

Attached: 1559187506119.png (894x773, 48K)

Back to /gsg/, faggots
This is no place for your incel community

so?

relatable

UGGHHHH

Attached: z4574374.jpg (1022x644, 349K)

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ugh.png (1799x791, 3.08M)

>No brazil
It's as if you're deliberately avoiding to colonize it..

UGHHHHH

Attached: file.png (1024x657, 1.28M)

Basé

Ugh

Attached: 714tc2owbgj01.jpg (1808x1016, 182K)

based, fuck e*rth

>place were I live would be part of the Netherlands and close to the french border
Wouldn't mind this at all tbqh. Why don't we do this?

based

Attached: bongs in a bar.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

All the warmongering big European countries fucked Europes future in the ass

Britain still exists

Where can one find such maps, also for antiquity/medieval wars ?

mein gott...
die kreatur...

legit I know a dude that looks exactly like this but with facial stubble

was this blonde man?

>New Kobe

LOL

56%

good post

ugh

Attached: Preußens in space.png (1280x800, 1.34M)

Ethiopian blood curses through my veins.

Attached: Imperiums Ost Africums.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Attached: Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png (220x220, 86K)

seethe

>doesn't include Rwanda or Burundi
Yikes.

They are Eurasian dogs the both of them, and the Vatniks won't let them go no matter what.

Attached: Duginist Nightmare.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

wtf is going on with that UK

Many bad things. Not only is it part of the "EU", it got dabbed on during a war not too long ago, got it's military capabilities snipped completely and had the UN directly oversee a lot of territory.
Before it joined the EU, it had a nuclear exchange with France over neo-colonialist autism.

Attached: UNinvolved.png (1919x1080, 1.55M)

très basé

>2035
what is this autism?

at least it's teesside that got fucked, dirty smoggies

How do you keep the empire? Republicans always get really fucking angry and you don't get the immigration bonuses

UGH...

Attached: suursuomi.jpg (942x848, 123K)

Cold War Enhancement mod.
New World Order, but with far more features, a wonkier economy, nukes and much less fun because the UN fun police is simulated accurately.
Only really worth your time if you are satisfied just by watching numbers increase.

Attached: CUM.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

cringe