Im up late & the thought occurred to me that i could ask aussies & kiwis a question & get an answer

im up late & the thought occurred to me that i could ask aussies & kiwis a question & get an answer.
Seeing as your genetics are predominantly from the british isles, do you all think your simply aussie/kiwi or do you all do the american style of saying,no,in fact im irish-australian or welsh-newzealander etc?

Attached: ai.jpg (1354x697, 78K)

also why are you all so much better looking than modern day british islanders? i'd say objectively(this isn't bias mind you) the irish are most likely the best looking on average in the brit isles, but many aussies/kiwi's are considerably better looking, yet coming initially from the same genetic stock...? the emus/moa must have killed the ugly & weak kek

> also why are you all so much better looking than modern day british islanders?

Not an Aussie but I think it has a lot to do with lifestyle. Aussies life a lifestyle with nice weather and lots of sunlight, leads to healthier bodies and healthier skin.

Take Manchester for example the hottest moth of the year ( July) only has an average tempature of 21 degrees and in the winter they only get about 7 hours of sunlight a day

Only the 1st gen of immigrants tend to care about 'the old country', once you're born here its pretty much a point of pride to call yourself Australian. There is some personal interest in family trees and all that but its not like our identity and origins really has any social weight to a conversation like the yanks carry on with.
Lot of that tends to come from the fact that while there are social classes here, its nowhere near like you get in the UK, parts of Europe and the US. Plus it would be considered fairly poor form and manners to discriminate against someone from a social background as there's a relatively high level of social mobility, you can literally go from being a being born in a financially poor background and move easily into middle class or higher with just a better education and job opportunities.

>nice weather and lots of sunlight, leads to healthier bodies and healthier skin.
ye thats what i suspect, hows your summers btw? isent it like a month or so of being able to fry an egg on your bonnet then back to snow up to your thigh?

hello, i would like to colonise your country and in due time, remove all of british descent, thank you for your cooperation

Attached: 1559686099672.jpg (836x705, 88K)

Just Kiwi.
It's pretty much a given you're a British colonial mongrel so it never really comes up.

cool, sounds like a great way to navigate the social environment

We were basically just british and irish until the 50s. People do go on about being irish sometimes because they were the catholic underclass.
Everyone basically assimilate but i guess yugos and some specific meds still identify with their home country. but they don't call themselves croat-Australians or anything.
I think wogs assimilating into everyone has probably made us better looking though.

>the irish are most likely the best looking on average in the brit isles
What. You're equally as ugly as everyone else here.

Typically white people think of themselves as just Australian, while non-whites think of themselves as XX-Australians.

Theres sort of a sense of egalitarianism which started back in the early days, basically when everyone realised yeah we're all in the same shit 1000's of miles away from anyone else, so its just better to get along without the more aggressive prejudices. Time, distance and relatively isolation sort of meant that while you might not like someone for all sorts of personal reasons- be that origins, skin colour or religion or social class... well, tough shit fucko!
You're stuck with them so get along, cause its all you've got!

Its not to say there aren't problems and these been some serious social problems in the past, but not at the level anyone's really felt the need to start something like a civil war, jihad or crusade on one another 'because fuck those cunts'. The other interesting thing which is considered a bit of an anachronism by yanks is that because of the relatively egalitarian culture, there's not a lot of traction for the extremes of the left or right to get much of reason to exist unless they're just being hipster fags and need to be special by aping another country. So standing out as a massive SJW or Pol fag just means you're going to get slapped down by your peers for being a fucking tool.

not really, i never said we where partciaullrly good loking just that were not as bad as your lot. We havent been subject to the same dysgenic forces of roman and viking conquest and then following the British rigid social class beginning from middle age serfdom up to modern industrialization. The irish had little genetic damage from invaders & the brits treated us like cattle in fields & while not a glamorous life, it does keep a constant upkeep of pressure to remain healthy & strong as weakness in that environment is met with death.

thats what ive observed from the outside looking in. the materialization of egalitarianism spawned from a collective understanding that your all in this situation together.the harsh aussie environment meant there was little room for the more petty divisions people of greater or lesser circumstance indulge in

You are clearly a sheltered middle class kid if you thing there aren't huge class issues or that we have high social mobility here.

>you can literally go from being a being born in a financially poor background and move easily into middle class or higher with just a better education and job opportunities.
Yeah, no.

>Yeah, no.
why so? your experience is that the social class is a fair obstacle in aussie life i take it?

AUSFUCKINGSTRALIAN MATE

my entire dads family grew up absolute poor on a farm where the dad didn't work and gambled away all the money and they all just went to uni and are very easily middle class now
Theres nepotism but there aren't inescapable class tells, if you don't talk and act like a bogan you're treated the same

sun damages skin

>.the harsh aussie environment meant there was little room for the more petty divisions people of greater or lesser circumstance indulge in
why would that have any effect when they live in the best green areas of the continent

this, too much tanning and sun is why white people age like milk meme exists, some sun is beneficial though

when they initially where colonizing the country, those harsh conditions were present, today I have no doubt AC & similar conveniences are ubiquitous

wouldnt most of the brits sailing across the world there have to be somewhat rich (other than the prisoners)? or maybe at least middle class? maybe that explains part of the attractiveness idk mane

Even bogans can move up in the world if they don't drink all their money away and learn to save.
There are obstacles but it isn't impossible, people have very good opportunities if they have their head screwed on right.

I think our egalitarinism is less to do with it being harsh early on and more to do with us being pretty rich.
I mean harsh conditions and poverty mostly lead to a very stratified society. Like if you look at Latin America. Mabye never really having industry and a factory working class helped as well.
But even in the 1800's we had a significantly higher life expectancy and average wage than in England. And our population literally quadrupled in a few years after the gold rush in the 1880s.

Mate the Vikings skullfucked Ireland so hard half of an entire modern country (iceland) is made up of stolen Irish women.

From my perspective it seems like australians are usually fit and work out, maybe something to do with the warm, sunny beaches most of the year

ireland was the site of frequent raids and a handful of settlements along the coast(most notably dublin). they did make off with irish women when they attacked poorly defended fishing villages but didn't get foothold to affect our populations genetics to a dysgenic degree(skullfucked so to speak). once the gaels organized themselves the expelled the scandis after numerous battles. we would have likely been overrun but all we had to contend with where norwegians, there was a bigger island to our east which the vikings focused on.

You are betting looking than us because you never opressed anyone

what effect would oppressing a people or the lack thereof have on a peoples looks? just curious, im not trying to disagree with you.

It must be the weather, our genetics and diet are British but we are more active and get outdoors more.

yeah thats what everyone says. that and the eugenic trial of the coffin ships to get to that island would cull many weak & sickly

Why the fuck would anyone have a favourable view of the british

because of you're arguably unmatched empire for one. sure, many might feel animosity towards the brits, but sometimes it may be simple envy breeding jealousy.

Yes thats my point people would have more reason to call us ugly or whatever so how can they be unbiased

had no idea icelandics were rapebabies

>so how can they be unbiased
its true about human nature alright & a pity. people most often perceive through the lens of emotion. the amount of violence people have foist upon each would be far less & when it did occur, justifiably so if humans favored cold meritocracy to guide their decisions . maybe sometime in future we can achieve that standard.

the more you know ;D

Lol

I don't think european kiwis care to much about 'muh heritage' and ancestry, well maybe except the Scottish descendants. It's probably more important to Maori.
Having spent time in both the UK and Aus I'd say we all our have their fair share of munters (an ugly person).

Attached: Spotted in Tesco Hammersmith.jpg (3120x4160, 1.62M)