How would a man from your country react to his woman doing this to him?

How would a man from your country react to his woman doing this to him?

Attached: cringe.jpg (750x552, 49K)

beat her to death and then set her on fire but put the fire out so that she lives the rest of her life scarred

sopa de humana
uma delicia

What’s so bad about biting a donut?why he would be mad?

She wants her man to beat the shit out of her. Women want to be dominated by chads

she infected them with femoid germs

she's probably american, american men get memed into shooting up schools and malls. I'd be scared shitless if I was her

EEEEWW COOTIES!

I would force her eat every last doughnut in front if me while starring me in the eyes

Attached: ab19c75dfdf414aca4c63c567a807f3f.jpg (1229x1800, 260K)

Because she literally did it to annoy him

Because sugar is american's best friend.

Based

Based Pierce

>tf
>tp

acid attack

i would be like haha and then eat them . If she not around then i lick the part she ate from

honestly if it's your girlfriend or family member who cares? Only problem here is that it sounds like she ate too much

why would i care about donuts being bitten into if its my gf doing it

furiously eat the donuts after calling her a bitch

Probably would just make some snide remarks about how childish she behaves and should grow up a little. No need to lose your shit over childish behaviours

I'd urinate in her mouth while she sleeps.

Attached: of.jpg (960x540, 17K)

beat her with a garden hose

kings

have sex, incel freaks

She seems funny and that’s probably make me laugh and improve my day

Take a bite out of her

Based
I would just force her to eat them all so she becomes sick for playing with food.
Or I wouldn't care and simply eat them.
I mean, she should have my hygiene standards if she's my gf, wouldn't date filth.

holy based

Make snarky comments about how much weight she had put on recently

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE SEX

Based Chad move.

B&R

I'd dip her hand in warm water while she was sleeping
Then she would pee in my mouth
Shed be so razzed hahah

I would turn her into dough and make fresh donuts out of her

I'd already planned on her doing this which is why I rubbed every donut up my sweaty ass

I wouldn't mind that. It's an innocent prank and more importantly she's putting herself in the position of being the 'asshole'. What would be worse and more typical would be her trying turn the act of me buying donuts into some weird antagonistic action on my part that she can then shame me for.

I wouldn't really mind, it's just a few bites tops, who cares.

She has "puta" written on her forehead. It's his fault for dating a skank.

Why do some people go out of their way to make the days of those around them more miserable?

>oh no, the person I exchange saliva with all the time has gotten her saliva on my food

please everyone here

have sex