What's college like in your country?

>First day of college
>The first Professor is an old German-Jew rants about Whites
>Second professor is some Cuban guy
>Third professor is a BLM activist
>Fourth Professor is some Domincan that can barely speak English

Attached: IMG_7933.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

only rich wh*toid commies go to college here

My English literature professor is a German women with a strong accent and my programming professor is literally straight from China and leaves randomly during class

>t.LARPer
My first day of university was recitation class in calculus I, and in the first 10 minutes we learned how to prove that square root of 2 isn't rational number

I'm not LARPing, Mosche. I didn't get to choose my classes because I'm a Freshmen.

First day the two kindest women (in their mid forties) told us about the schedule of the first semester. The class was many hours so we had 2 professors. After that we had another one hour class where a male professor talked to us about how retarded our generation is. Also here we have representative political parties that can freely interrupt the lesson to rant about why we should kill capitalism (only left parties are active, yes), so they did that one or two times.

Attached: received_443174893197324.jpg (990x905, 38K)

He's exaggerating, but it's not a LARP.

My Math Prof is a fat Kenyan with a really heavy afriqan accent. It'd be tolerable if it was some irrelevant class like Psychology but im mad bros

Attached: BrazilNiggas.jpg (750x737, 521K)

are you taking liberal arts classes?

Today there was a protest/demonstration on my university campus. It was basically some females yelling into a microphone about white supremacy existing on campus and that it needs to be stomped out. Also, other gibberish about feminism. I only got a small segment of it when I was walking between classes.

Attached: 1562842793494.png (1024x566, 454K)

>Sociology teacher is a Jewess
>Finance guy is Indian
>other finance guy is Argentine/Italian
>other teacher is a white guy
They all speak English fine, except the Indian with a slight accent

About all you guys complaining that the profs can't speak English. This is my experience

>Chinese prof, terrible broken English, was able to understand what he's trying to communicate
>Persian teacher, perfect English, terrible communicator.

It was the most bizzare experience.

No. Here are my classes in order: Art History, Freshmen Seminar, Social Problems, and Sp*nish.
I'm not exaggerating.

>history teacher is African
>german teacher is german
>philosophy teacher is French Canadian
>economics teacher is chinese
>politics teacher is british

Why the fuck would you take classes like those and then complain? Every arts related class you can take is going to be super jewed. If you're interested in art history, learn about it on your own research. You'll probably learn more that way. But don't waste your classes and money listening to a kike pervert art.

I don't have a choice. I am a freshmen.

>Only one college whose title is worth something.
>Have to waste 1 year in a introductory course before being allowed in.
>Careers are teaching 30yo programs.
>Degrees make you study a lot more than in other countries, in the last years you are doing things that would fall under posgraduate courses in the USA.
>It's free you don't have to pay anything.
>first 3 years have like 200 students per classroom, 4/5 quits before 4th year due to how stupidily hard and inneficient the study programs are.
>Due to the massive ammount of students you have 0 contact with the teacher unless you have doubts in which case you are going to have to do a line to ask stuff to the teacher.
>Most classes don't care about assistance due to high number of students.
>Impossible to make friends due to classes being massive, the teacher never giving you a break, having different classes with different people, hqving to sit in a different spot each class if you don't arrive early, those who are friends are a closed circle that already know each other from high school, etc.
>You might as well just stay home and learn the stuff from the comfort of your room at your own phase instead of spending 75 minutes on bus to reach the university and spend the next hours looking at teacher doing math on the blackboards while making 0 connections with other people.

All of this as far as I know from my own experience applies to the faculty of Engineering, you can probably make friends in places like architecture,and design or economics faculty where you study useless garbage.

I am so glad I abandoned college for jihad in Mali. I gained invaluable life experience and wasn't poisoned by the secular liberal devils

Mexican guy here (Ignore flag, I used proxy)
>First day of college
>First professor is a woman
>second professor is a boomer commie who spends most of the time talking about his past life experiences
>Third professor is a white Mexican who is all right i guess
College in mexico is boring tbqh

my college is pretty based but you have to find the right people

>social problems
what the fuck kind of class is that

my uni no joke is having mike pence next week. wish me luck Jow Forums

> Public an private colleges.
> You tend to find more commies and progressives in public than private.
> Around 200 "colleges" in all the country. Only a few don't suck ass.
> Most of them are cheap as fuck though, at least in comparison to U.S prices.
> Academic level In all of them suck because they don't want to lose precious money, so they lower the academic standards.. a lot. Only public ones tend to be somewhat decent.
> Is quite va chill experience anyways. Got totally useless degree in biology, but at least I have no debt. Planning to do masters abroad, someday.

What is a mike pence? Not into politics so forgive.

The only hope for maintaining Jude-Christian supremacy in the US.

>one public uni and a few private ones
>public one generally has the best teaching standards but is an absolute fuckfest in every single other way (students recently revolted and shut down the uni for political and internal reasons)
>private ones vary in quality and barely even need to be registered in first place:
>UVG: somewhat expensive, and does the classic thing of helping students get through the years to earn more money (lower academic standards)
>UFM: insanely expensive, basically just an oligarchs' children's club (shit tier education, it's just endless indoctrination about free market and unironic lolbertarianism)
>URL: normal expensive, meme jesuit university
>UMG: less expensive, just another uni
>UG: less expensive, technological uni
I can't be arsed to search the other "universities".
No uni here has any real worth.

>go to shit uni
>everyone is either indian, chinese or soem random guy off the street whp never learned how to teach

>switch to good uni
>lecterurs are australians and candians
>tutors are all under 26 and: hot dark haird german with autistic amount of knowledge, super low bodyfat but fit westernised chinese chick, hot redhead with wide hips, hot blonde

Attached: 1555292728276.jpg (600x600, 33K)

We talk about social issues in our modern times.

Only descendants of Atlantis go to college here

Attached: chad.png (273x273, 6K)