Who is whiter?

Who is whiter?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Argentina-Brazil.jpg (400x320, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/antoniapim/?hl=pt-br
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyi8i2wJvis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

argentina obv.

Does it matter?

typical meximutt trying divide and conquer the latinx community...

Brazilian whites are far purer than Argie whites. The average Argie is 30-40% Amerindian, while the Hue is 90-95% huwite

Brazil is 10% white

Argentina is 50% white

argentina has a higher ratio of whites though its just that the wh*toids in brazil live secluded from mongrel society

Argentina received 30% more europeans than Brazil and has a population 5 times smaller

And a lot of euros in Brazil were moortuguese, that´s it, not white

Argentina is whiter, but they are still not 100% white.

Brazil have real white people from northern Europe, Argieland just have commie SHITalians and ASSpaniards

probably argentina because black blood is stronger than native american.

If you´re not like my cousin, you´re not white
Sorry

Attached: 61348110_1992731334165726_1161714473161350827_n.jpg (640x640, 92K)

south brazil is argentinean so argentina

>afro hair

Maybe from north Italy, therefore non white

Como o Sérgio Buarque de Holanda de Raízes do Brasil, chamando a atenção para o fato de que, já em Portugal, era grande a miscigenação envolvendo a população branca mais pobre (o “povo baixo”) e os escravos negros importados da África.

Yes, the family is from Veneto.

instagram.com/antoniapim/?hl=pt-br

nigger nose

Essa tá boa, a unica miscigenação que existe em portugal é entre pobres e ciganos.

False

Attached: 281977500.jpg (1024x682, 211K)

?

niggers have flat noses (like yours)

Attached: 23j0g74.gif (800x581, 59K)

Why so much pardos in Iberia???

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyi8i2wJvis

And?

you mean ´like hers?

Portugal was host to the largest slave/African population in Europe, they didn't magically disappear like your census would like to say, they mixed heavily with your population.

Delusional meximutt portugal has moor admixture= north african not subsaran african.

Mhmm whatever you say sweety

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 70K)

Attached: 1404951599452.jpg (808x633, 180K)

you will never be spanish fat spic goblino

Who would want to be a brown Moorberian?

Attached: 18fff524c3877a845eb88053f4493582928bc3291b536c3748fa637b55cf153b.jpg (768x512, 137K)

Whiteness is such a stupid concept, Brazil Argentina and USA are American countries. We first worlders need to help eachother because we share this continent together.

We will bury you

Calla

>el chicANO

>el judio de mesoamerica dividiendo hermanos

85% of brazilians have more than 30% of african and native blood

If you have nigger blood, you´re a nigger

We dont have northern europeans, we have italians germans and slav(e)s

neolithic farmer nose

>we have italians germans and slav(e)s
Yes, less than 15% of people
pfff.
And a lot are mixed

Attached: Bernando Kuster.jpg (680x378, 29K)

my grandparents are from norway stop projecting mongrels

>nigger nose

pffffffffffffff
mixed nigger projecting

>less than 15% of people
Maybe in the northeast/north
>And a lot are mixed
Yes this is true

But we dont have northern europeans like the boludo claimed

All 4?

yes they moved here during ww2

Are you from South Brazil?

Stupid monkey of course we have immigrants from there, we even have immigrants fron lithuania for example, the diference is that the immigration was extremly small.

>Browntugal

*ahem*
White brazilians have an average IQ of 95
Portuguese people have an average IQ of 94

são paulo

Senegal.

France.

"According to Pena, Schlesinger, Monasterio, Giorgio Mortara and other academics, less than 16% of brazilian population has recent european ancestrality and less than 14% are 100% ethnically europeans. They live basically in Sao Paulo and the South"

>USA > Brazil > Argentina
Argentina got nearly no blacks. Brazil still got less black people than USA. They got 13 and we got 9 percent

Attached: 9k=.jpg (282x179, 22K)

my dick

Federative Units White Population 1940(%)[250] White Population 2009(%)[251]
Santa Catarina 94,4% 83,8%
Rio Grande do Sul 88,7% 82,3%
Paraná 86,6% 70,0%
São Paulo 84,9% 60,6%

Damn São Paulo got fucked up lol

Attached: White countries.jpg (960x412, 41K)

nordestino immigration
they'll all die in the separatist war

>Hispanic mutts
>White population
Portuguese, Spanish, Italians, Greeks are all Hispanics. The only whites in Brazil are unmixed germans

i knew spaniards were moors

Nah vargas really fucked you with, now their descendents consider themselves paulistas and there is literally nothing you can do about it, the same thing is happening in the south, it's quite sad but well that's life

>Portuguese, Spanish, Italians, Greeks are all Hispanics.
Hispanic literally means hispano hablante how can you get it so wrong
>The only whites in Brazil are unmixed germans
That's just your opinion

>Hispanic literally means hispano hablante
Only in huehue land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
>The term Hispanic (Spanish: hispano or hispánico) refers to the people that originate from, or reside in, a former Spanish Empire viceroyalty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
>As of 2017, Hispanics accounted for 18% of the U.S. population, or almost 59 million people.
Reminder that a small part of these Hispanics could be Brazilians and would be probably considered white in their own country

>>Hispanic literally means hispano hablante
>Only in huehue land
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
>>The term Hispanic (Spanish: hispano or hispánico) refers to the people that originate from, or reside in, a former Spanish Empire viceroyalty.
Youe link literally confirms what I said
>It could be argued that the term Hispanic should apply to all Spanish-speaking cultures or countries, as the historical roots of the word specifically pertain to the Iberian region.
>It is difficult to label a nation or culture with one term, such as Hispanic, as the ethnicities, customs, traditions, and art forms (music, literature, dress, culture, cuisine, and others) vary greatly by country and region. The Spanish language and Spanish culture are the main distinctions

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
>>As of 2017, Hispanics accounted for 18% of the U.S. population, or almost 59 million people.
>Reminder that a small part of these Hispanics could be Brazilians and would be probably considered white in their own country
What the fuck are you saying mate how can you claim that when there literrlally no means to check if they 1 consider themselves whitey 2 are really white

Depends. Some states in southern Brazil must be as white as Argentina. I think of Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul. But by country overall Argentina is definitely whiter.

You forgot to mention that the north and the northeast received little to no immigrants. Take São Paulo and the southern states alone and the percentage of European ancestry will rise significantly.

Shut up scum

Both language and ethnicity count as Hispanic.
>While the U.S. Census Bureau's definition of "Hispanic" is limited to Spanish-speaking Latin America, other government agencies have slightly different definitions of the term. The US Department of Transportation defines "Hispanic" as "persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican, Central or South American, or other Spanish or Portuguese culture or origin, regardless of race

>Shut up scum
>t. Hispanic mutt

So what

>So what
Are you retard. Did you just forgot what you said? Hispanic is not just hispano hablante. Is also ethnicity

Yeah its both so what, but now explain it to me, how can you defend your claim about greeks and italians being hispanics you dumb shit?

C'mon angry guy explain it to me

>But muh language
Italian language comes from latin. Both countries are also close from other Arabic countries. Arabics and Hispanics got different languages but they are still closely related with each other than Germanics or Anglos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Italian language comes from latin.
Yes, but that doesn't mean they are hispanic
>Both countries are also close from other Arabic countries.
Northern african countries count as arabic I guess
>Arabics and Hispanics got different languages but they are still closely related with each other than Germanics or Anglos
No that's wrong, they may share pre-historic DNA but in the end iberians cluster with other europeans.

Pls explain

>Northern african countries count as arabic I guess
Nothern african countries also count as Mediterranean. And that includes Greeks, Italians, Spanish. They are also ethnically related and naturally share a bigger percent of African DNA compared to Anglos and Germans

Attached: 08.jpg (602x546, 105K)

>Nothern african countries also count as Mediterranean.
Yes
>And that includes Greeks, Italians, Spanish.
Mm
>They are also ethnically related and naturally share a bigger percent of African DNA compared to Anglos and Germans
No thats wrong, haplo autism shows that iberians cluater with northern italians and french and south italians cluster with greeks and albanians. Overall europeans cluster with europeans, the only exception I remember at the moment is cypriots and maltese, where both of them indeed cluster with MENA people and yuropeans.
Pls explain how italians and greeks are hispanics

Don't leave me alone please explain it to me

>History books written by "whites" never mention about race mixing of mediterraneans with africans.
>Pls explain how italians and greeks are hispanics
I just did. By pointing out their ethnicity and not their language like you did, brainlet. If you think Mediterraneans are all blue eyed blonds as other Europeans you are retard. Because countries like Greece, Spain, Italy may be considered white but they are still the darkest white countries

Argentina

>I just did. By pointing out their ethnicity and not their language like you did, brainlet.
No you CLAIMED they are the same but didnt show any proofs.
>If you think Mediterraneans are all blue eyed blonds as other Europeans you are retard.
The only blue eyed europeans who are majoritaril blue eyed are balttics and not all of them are blue eyed
>Because countries like Greece, Spain, Italy may be considered white but they are still the darkest white countries
Who could've thought people who receives more sun are more dark than people who receives less sun!

Guaranteed bump limit.

>Who could've thought people who receives more sun are more dark than people who receives less sun!
Compare Mediterraneans to Australians then. Australians receives even more sun. Try to explain why Australians are not dark like they are

My God are you retarded or what? Do you think these things changes in just 10 generations? Those changes take centuries to happen

Australians ARE darker. But most of them have been there for only a few generations.

>Australians ARE darker
Nice bait
>Those changes take centuries
Add another century then you turn like Africa. Because by your definition Africa is white and there's no ethnicity but only skin adaptation. But you forget that hairy body and thick lips is not common between other Europeans as it is between Mediterraneans

>Add another century then you turn like Africa. Because by your definition Africa is white and there's no ethnicity but only skin adaptation.
WHEN DID I SAY THAT YOU FUCKING MONKEY.
>But you forget that hairy body and thick lips is not common between other Europeans as it is between Mediterraneans
That's one thing I have no knowledge about

Attached: 1567514493055.jpg (486x434, 43K)

>latinx
lemme stop you right there

Attached: 1558041978796.png (1000x1000, 330K)

We're not "latinx"

spic

latinx are not monkeys