/flag/ + /extraflags/

Ryukyu edition

Previous Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: 1557172137327.png (1200x799, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5l2ltRzNP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first time making one of these, hope I didn't accidentally mess something up

Attached: 1543445071472.jpg (640x790, 72K)

everybody is dead and it's all your fault

Attached: 1541478039301.png (996x892, 1.4M)

>saving .jpg images as .png

Attached: 160e318449b9365a9a6a7af3a4347cdf-imagejpeg.jpg (409x409, 87K)

Test to see if I'm unbanned

Eyy Kern is back bab
Fuck jannies

THREE MOUNTAINS

you play EU4 maple ridge?

I have it in my steam library but I haven't really touched it
I quite like a few of the other paradox GS games so I should probably try playing EU4 soon, but the learning curve in these games always intimidates me

bump

Been working on a meme.
I could promote /flag/ with it.
I think I will.

Nah it's good
Ebin

gm

Hello Malta
Sup?

Bit anxious because I have to go to the job agency that is behind the program so I can give them a copy of my CV and confirm my
preferences for the work placement, which I gave them back when I had the interview prior to the course starting. I think I might know
where I'll be placed and when I'll start. I'm glad I managed to move the meeting with the youth worker yesterday because she clarified
a lot of stuff before today. I should be having some kind of control over where I'll going and apparently I could always opt for a course
related to what I want instead. Apparently if I get a work placement there's a chance of them keeping me as an employer after the
placement's over. So lot's of thoughts and worries going on right now.

You?

Well that seems positive desu
Anything else regarding that youth worker? :^)
Quite sleepy here, haven't slept decently in days -__-

Yeah. I'm a bit worried, apart because of the obvious stuff, because I wasn't sure whether the appointment was at 9 or 9.30.
I'm pretty sure it's the latter but since I'm in doubt.... Thankfully it's quite close (technically here in town) and I got a lift. Also,
I forgot the surname of the woman I'm going to meet kek. And I remembered her name a day after she called, with the help
of the youth worker because of course they know each other through work. Hell, I wasn't even sure what the youth worker's
name is. Nothing else regarding her, I just need to remember to send her a message after the meeting like she requested.
What's been keeping you awake?

Probably noises during the night and a sudden change in temperatures.
Best if luck buddy
Gotta go
Later

Thanks fren. Hope you sleep soon. She just sent me a message for good luck. I took the opportunity to ask
her the woman I'll be meeting's surname kek. See you later.

Later.

Yo
Goodbye

Good luck

Hallo I'm back.

bump

How did it go?

Good. They're going to ask in a particular place if I can go there and I should be hearing from them soon.

And what will the job be about?

Gardening.

Bump

Sounds nice

Yes. Hopefully all goes well.

And bump

so when are you gonna post it

>bab
Umm bab

September has been rather wet so far.

bump

dead

F

hullo and rip in piss

Yo

What's up my nigga?

D

E

A

There are no drugs here

bump

Ebin

What happened with Salvini?

He fucked up, dk if really unknowingly or on purpose

All I know is that he tried to get elections but ended up out of government, right? Anything else?
Also, it's so weird telling people what I'll be doing.

he was afraid that the M5S was gonna coalesce with PD anyway, so he dissolved government in an attempt to force snap elections, but the M5S formed the coalition with PD anyway, and it would have failed regardless because the President who calls the elections is PD as well. So for now, Salvini is out but there are many M5S politicians who want to retain Salvini's immigration policies, and the coalition only controls the House of Deputies, not the Senate, meaning it's gonna be incredibly unstable from the get go.

Also looking at post-WWII Italian history, coalitions and PMs never last long. Conte only stayed for a year (unless he decides to come back out of retirement). Lega as a whole only took a 5% poll bump from the debacle.

this guy does a wonderful job covering European politics
youtube.com/watch?v=T5l2ltRzNP8

Yeah but he wasn't in charge of deciding for elections.
He probably hoped they couldn't be able to form another government by building a majority from other parties.
But considering how the elections would rightfully turn out, the president preferred to keep the current Parliament (at the time of the last Parliament elections, lega hadn't the same numbers as it's projected today). He'd do anything to prevent Lega to have people enough to support a government of their own...

Ah right the coalition thing with PD. Well, he did truly fuck up. So what happens with Lega in the parliament now?

They remain a smaller party with the numbers of that time unless some m5s switch sides. They'll try to oppose anything they can and hope for the next government to fuck up. hopefully then the president should call for elections to fake his impartiality..the EU will step in to block the Democratic process for whatever reason and form the usual bootlicker disaster

They'll be in opposition until 2023's general election, or if a snap election is called before that. This new coalition is extremely unpopular, both PD and M5S only combine to make up 40% of the vote on their own, while the right-wing opposition is polling at a collective 45-46, and that's after Lega took a hit. Before that Lega had 37% in polls alone, now they're at 33.
And unfortunately, the presidential election isn't until 2022 as well. Italian elections are insanely spaced apart. The president has a fucking 7 year term for fuck's sake

Yeah it's really fuggen eternal

Italy does have some regional elections left this year, and the right-wing could win them. I believe the three states are Umbria, Emilia-Romagna, and Calabria. So far the PD has been unseated from every state that had an election this year, which is Basilicata, Piedmont, Abruzzo and Sardinia

Yeah but those election are almost useless except for some statistics and speculation

Yeah, but I want to see if Lega can win Emilia-Romagna again. That state used to be extremely PD sympathetic. I believe Tuscany was the only state which voted for PD in the European elections this year, yet they get a seat at the table with a party that has dropped almost 15% in support since the 2018 election?

Salvini should call it as it is, this is a coalition picked by Brussels and Soros, not the Italian people.

>Yeah, but I want to see if Lega can win Emilia-Romagna again
That would be fun
>this is a coalition picked by Brussels and Soros
He didn't call out Soros again but the rest is what he said yesterday or smth like that

Opposition parties always tend to do better in elections, and Salvini made a very good impression as interior minister. Unless PD finds a way to flood Italy with brown people and get them to vote (totally plausible but would have to be accelerated to prevent Lega's win), Salvini might be able to rule without his coalition partners by the time the next election is called. If a recession happens, it will be blamed on M5S and their support will hemhorrage

Don't get me wrong Salvini getting ousted was not a good thing, but it's not over for Italy yet.

As someone who comes from a country whose parliament is made up of just two parties,
and it's been like that for a long time, your mess of coalitions is eternally confusing. Currently,
technically, the opposition is a coalition between the PN & PD (just two people elected)
but these formed a coalition prior to any elections. We might've had proper coalitions in
the past, as there were more parties back then but nowadays they either died or got
absorbed by the big 2.

Speaking of coalitions and absorption, PD, AD, and the anti-Delia part of PN
might be forming a new party soon, or so they say. Right now the government
is working without a functioning opposition. Unlike you however, whoever goes
in parliament it's always going to be a bootlicker. There exists no Salvini here lol.

That Mexit group seems to be taking itself seriously. I think they might be starting
collecting signatures soon, unless it's already happening.

Also I like how MPM keeps digging their own grave. Lately their leader said something about going to war with one of the NGO boat captains if they enter our ports. It's that old German fuck Klaus guy (or whatever the fuck his name is) that was in our courts some time ago.

Malta is pretty much hopeless politically. I mean there is that Imperium Malta party but that only has 3% of the votes, and would have no chance building a coalition. I mean, the EU totally subsidizes Malta right?

Democrats are gonna win here in the US in 2020. Tons of Republican congressmen are retiring, and the only reason the GOP was holding anything was because of incumbency. Meanwhile Democrats are united and are not retiring. This is the reason why they won in the 2018 congressional elections. It's likely most GOP people see Trump getting destroyed in 2020 and are abandoning ship.

Anyone can beat Trump, even Elizabeth Warren. We're on the verge of being under minority-female rule, and it's gonna suck because the Republicans will never win again due to demographics alone.

Oh, but there's something else I bet. IE being the third largest party has got a lot of people's butts hurt, mainly AD who lost that title thanks to IE.
This new potential party made up by AD+PD+Anti-Delia PN can easily become the third party. I would not be surprised that they aim to put IE
down to 4th place again to make sure he stays away from the EU. It's an easy task for them given that AD and PD already have some kind of
support, but the PN portion would bring in lots of support. Yay, another mediocre party I guess.

>it's not over for Italy yet
idk, I hope so
with only two parties that's usually what happens
typical cuck trickery

>with only two parties that's usually what happens
And we're only like that because most people vote for the same 2. Sure, the rest are memes but they're still there kek

What a fucking waste of digits.

wew checked :D

wew checked :DD

oh cmon, I pressed refresh a few times since then

nice

and bump

Been considering doing another small bike trip to unlock the rest of Belgium and the Netherlands for my map. Would do a detour by train to Saarland just to unlock that piece of trash while I'm at it. Would be less than 1000km, easily doable in a week. I've been postponing this shit for way too long. Weather is kinda shitty right now though.

Attached: map.png (4972x2517, 474K)

>more flags

Attached: 1517742134929.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Attached: 3524545 (1).webm (360x240, 972K)

woah page 10

gn nibbas

what am i looking at

sorry for posting very little recently, I'm currently working on El Salvador, might do Honduras next idk

Whew, which parts of the Netherlands will you be visiting?
Don't worry user, the flags are absolutely worth it

based thread

regional Liechtenstein flags when?

>Whew, which parts of the Netherlands will you be visiting?

All the provinces I haven't been to yet... so all of them lol.

I posted all Liechtenstein regionals last year.

>WHY CANT WE BE FRENS

Attached: 77ybpqgs1zx21.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Gn.

im here :)

Alright, a Belgium/Netherlands trip getting me all the remaining subdivisions in the Low Countries would only be 750 kilometers. Easily doable in 6 days, possibly 5.
Tempting.

Attached: 1547184280107.png (657x527, 38K)

what about saarland?

Attached: Bahamas trident flag.png (1200x720, 22K)

Attached: patriot flag 2.png (431x431, 6K)

train

yes
no