They unnironically try to pass of as spanish or italian

They unnironically try to pass of as spanish or italian.
No one ever believes in them tho.
Do they think people are retarded?

Attached: tmp750673133966458880.png (1024x531, 151K)

what the fuck are you talking about retard

People are retarded, but then again the /med/s are brown as fuck. I know a Palestinian guy who says he's Italian when asked of what he is and everyone believes him.

Probably because Americans are stupid or no one wants to start a scene where they deny it to his face.

I’ve never seen a MENA try to pass themselves off as Italian. Are you retarded?

No one believes it. They just dont say 'no you are not' in her face because it would be rude.
Ppl actually cringe.
A morocan exchange studant try to say he was spanish and basically became the joke of the class in my uni.

as a half arab and half italian I always just say I'm half black and it works

Here

I even made some threads about it a few months ago.

Mediterranean master race, retard.

Pakis are whiter than Spaniards and Italians

Y(our) mass shooter literally thought Argentina was 100% huwite, so i doubt Aussies fair any better.

Doubt it, everything darker than a German is automatically lumped into brown, a brown larping as another brown wouldn't raise any eyebrows

No, dude. No one believes in it.
People just wont say it in your face.
>so whats your ethnicity
>i'm idalian
>whats your name
>muhammad al ahmed
>yeah ok dude

>Thinks people are saying it to friends and family and not just to random people who approach them
I have zero sand nigger, i'm just saying, without knowing the name, most people just see a shit skin, be it Italian or Arab

Monkey Apezillians try and trick people into thinking they are poortugese or spoonish. Stupid macaco MENA is whiter than you

Attached: download (1).jpg (277x182, 5K)

saying you're Arab in kufar land could have very bad ramifications for your health

I'd believe any Arab if he said he was Italian or a Spanish citizen not a native Celtic Basque

never seen one brazilian trying to do this desu

Pls leave Arabs alone

They're very nice and contrary to popular belief are very proud of their heritage and culture

I have, my ex's mom used to always say she was Italian, but eventually i found out she was Huezilian, not like that changed anything, still brown

I have never heard of such a thing

please control your people

Ive seen an Arab say he was Italian, I believe him rasse mediterrnea

We had a exchange student from Germany in high school, and he was just considered German by everyone including myself. Years later when I randomly Googled his name to see if I could find him, all the results that came up were from Turkey. He never mentioned he was anything but German, he was slightly tanned with dark hair if anything, but it never occurred to anyone he might be anything else. I do remember now that he wore an moon and star necklace though, but that wouldn’t have given me any hints at the time.

Miss us with that bullshit lmao

We are the only people in Mena who slightly mixed with Spanish or Italian

No seriously nobody thought about that stuff. At best he looked kind of like a spic, but he had a foreign name weird ass name that was unfamiliar sounding and were just told he was German, and he had a German accent and everything so nobody questioned it. I’d try to find him and show you but his name is like John Smith I guess in both Turkey and Germany.

Honestly, sounds made up.

Turks are literally a rock throw away from Greece or “Europe” though

Coastal nafris have some iberian admixture too iirc. I think coastal people tend to be mutts

Why would I make this up? Maybe he was really white for a Turk then. He is the only person from Turkey or Germany I’ve ever met.

a turk would rather kill himself before larping as greek tho

If they are able to hide their names and accent, might even pullof to non italians or spaniards desu

More likely that it is a byproduct of "European" DNA being mapped out first. If Nafris were mapped first, then Iberians would be half Nafri. Comparing Ancient admixture is more accurate.

My dad doesn't even say he is Italian (Arab bvll) and people assume he is.

No, muhammad, no one does.
People are actually cringing.

out of curiosity, why do you care?
i've seen you rape babies doing that shit all the time
gatekeeping europe like you have some claim to it
italy, spain, germany, sweden, britain
these are all Arab colonies, some of old, some recent
yes i am italian, because i look like italians? no, because i have an inherent claim to Italy as my estate and Italians as my peasants
now unfortunately their discovery of your easily conquered and looted monkey ancestors gave them a huge advantage in resources and technology so the good old days are gone, but that doesn't mean they're gone for ever
eventually the world would return to order

I can’t find him so can’t post him, but he kind of looked like the guy on the right except younger and with some acne. He was just considered a German guy.

Attached: Turkish_students_Estonia_MG_8948.jpg (800x533, 55K)

>we wuzzing this hard
>muh Andalusian paradise glory days

Attached: chalabi-datalab-cousins-1.png (1145x720, 390K)

brazilians are genetically more european than not tho.
even the self indentified black ones have like 30% euro

Attached: brgenetic.jpg (427x171, 32K)

>yes goy, inbreeding is bad, marry twerkisha from the block
you try to shame me by my pure blood, you absolute animal

Because in reality, they often go out of their way to larp Muh HERITAge really hard, it isn't uncommon to see a Mexican or other LATAM claiming Iberian or other European heritage. They're just mad that /mena/s are able to be seen as Meds without even trying when these people who use whitening cream en mass (Second most largest market for whitening products after East Asia), aren't able to.

so you're a large part our slave race, and a small part our slave race's slave races
and that's your argument why?

>to see a Mexican or other LATAM claiming Iberian or other European heritage.
Well they not lying.
We just dont outright say we are spanish or whatever like they do.
saying i have some spanish heritage =/= saying im spanush

>yes of course you must be of fucking your cousin, the mythical desert sky daddy commands it, Inshallah

Attached: 1510898934892.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Mexicans and Central Americas do larp as Spaniards here, often get into arguments of "IM MORE SPANIARD THAN YOU" too, but Brazilians and Cone nibbs usually larp as Italians, which is cringe as fuck. When an Amerimutt larps as a German and is 90% Germoid, it's still cringe. When a Apezilian larps as Italian and is only 40% so, it's even more cringe.

>nooooo don't keep your blood pure you have to racemix!!!111!!!

Attached: 1557463142825.jpg (827x481, 96K)

Truly, the legendary purity and prosperity of the Middle East is like a beacon unto the world.

>Yes, my name is João, and i'm italian.
Never seen anyone do it.
The most they will say they are of italian descent (which is true), not outright say "i'm italian'.

Everybody mixed with us

>/med/s are brown as fuck.
No, they are olive and very good looking unlike muds.

>I know a Palestinian guy who says he's Italian when asked of what he is and everyone believes him.
No.

Fuck off, no.

Italians aren’t shitskins.

SURE.

>Everybody mixed with us
Allegedly you mixed with Jewish slaves and the upper class of Jews some of which moved to Rome took Roman wives sometimes and converted them

But this mixture is too fucking ancient.
Claiming heritage from 3000 yrs ago is mega cringe

Truth be told I would love to repeat what my ancestors experienced

Many north africans look southern european like zidane zidane and many souther euros look north african like marcos asensios rip

Taking multiple wives/slaves from conquered lands?

Sounds like too much work, just a wt jewish wife would be enough

Just take one then? Some of them like foreigners.

Too much work, I will just settle with a nagging italian mediocre looking girl

how about i offer you employment in my future harem?
you can touch and fondle the Jewish ones i'd put there but i'm afraid you'll be castrated so no fucking
also i might fuck your ass depending how cute you'd become

We are meds too

No one does this. I get pissed off when people confuse me for an Italian

Maybe phenotipically and to the untrained eye. But actually passing for another nationality in real life requires way more than that

Only other brown people pay attention to that, whites do not look twice, they know when it's just a shitskin

Sounding like a true shittalian Bambini

Zidane doesn't look southern european.

That's haram, my friend
I will have to report you to your local isis cell, sorry

i fought isis at their might, you think i'm scared of some cell, faggot

>our slave race
who’s military is in who’s country doing what they want?

iraqi military in Sweden

menas in europe just serve kebab or some other lowly stuff, and the one’s who are uppity and violent are just butthurt and have a chip on their shoulder because their home countries are dominated by whitey

you are the real slaves