Are your grandparents alive?

No, they are all dead.
My father's mother was born in Lithuania and died in 1999.
My father's father was born in Poland and died in 2010.
My mother's father was born in Romania and died in 2013.
My mother's mother was born also in Romania and died in 2016.

May they Rest In Peace.

Attached: grandparents.jpg (1000x667, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.myheritage.com/2019/08/hungarys-secret-new-study-by-myheritage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, thanks everybody for ignoring my touching thread on my grandparents.

only have 1 grandparent alive.

all my grandparents are alive and of sound mind and body

Nobody cares Shahar

All dead as well.

Attached: w7058716.jpg (500x335, 49K)

father side dead
mother side alive, grandad is losing it and granny has a very bad leg, its sad to see them like this although they are healthy

What's with all the Romanian jews

My grandparents were born in the 1910s. They have not been among the living for some time.

I just realized that I only have my mother's mother, I had all of them until middle of 2011, but I didn't even got to know my father's mother

Fathers father died in the 60s when my father was a baby
Fathers mother died at the age of 92 in 2013
Mothers mother is still alive
Mothers father died in 2011 due to prostate cancer which he didn't go to the doctors for and ignored the pain until it was too late

One of my grandfathers was taken by cancer, before I was born. A good, hard-working man who loved his wife and children, and never raised a hand against them.
The other one died a couple of months ago. He had a heart condition, but chose alcohol over heart medication. Hell of a drug.
May they rest in peace.

Alcohol is good for the heart so he probably just died of bad romanian genetics

Report Shahar threads.
Hide Shahar threads.
Shahar is NOT Ashkenazi, he is churka.
Sahar threads often have a title and are recognizable thanks to that, if it's a Shahar thread please report it.
Thanks.

Attached: IMG_20190905_102114.jpg (1280x800, 218K)

I like how he always answers his own questions

dad's side both dead
mom's side both alive

>half Lithuanian father

Subhuman

Attached: 1566824547089.jpg (297x326, 19K)

My grandparents had my mom in their early twenties who in turn had me in her early twenties so im 25 myself and my moms' parents are only 65 and 64
Dads' parents died in early 2000's and they would be both over 90 if they still lived

I lack the traditional number of grandparents

My korean dad never mentioned anything about his life and all I know is that one of his parents died of stomach cancer and they both died a while ago and were adults during the korean war, dad was born right when it ended. My mother's mother was ukrainian, died in Ukraine in 2016 because of lung cancer but never smoked. Mother's father is still alive living in Ukraine but he is losing his mind and has dementia symptoms and extreme depression.

They've been dead for 20 years

All mine died 10 years ago.

Father's dad was born in 1915 in skopje. He died in 1985 in Istanbul
Father's mom was born in 1920 in skopje. She died in 2009 in Gallipoli
Mother's dad was born in 1947 in Gallipoli. He's still alive
Mother's mom was born in 1951 in Gallipoli. She's still alive
My father was 40 when he married my mom. My mom was 26. I'm 20 now. Our family marries a bit late

It's jew not Lithuanian.
Jew in Poland is the same jew as jew in Lithuania

No it's not
A. Almost all Lithuanians have jewish ancestry and vice versa
B. Litvak branch of Judaism was different than Polish or German jews Judaism
t. My father is a litvak

Attached: 1566909922522.png (470x316, 32K)

Half my family is old and dead and im a 19 year old bastard child
I have a little brother that is 12 which makes his older sister be 21 years older than him.
Dad is 52 mom is 57/58 I think (actually dont know how old she is)
Only ones living are the grandmothers, dont know their age except great grandma who is 100+ something

Hmm maybe thats why i dont have any jewish only baltic dna even though it was said that my great grandpa was a jew, they had a german sounding last name.

There's records from 16th century in Lithuania about how butthurt Catholic bishops were of popular Lithuanian - Jewish marriages.

What I dont understand is why is the absolutely no jewish dna? Only got baltic, same with my dads cousin, he only got baltic and swedish.
Are they just converts? Was that even a thing?

They would be in their mid 90s to 100 so no

On my mother's side:
Grandpa is 80, a creaking door hangs long
Grandma has passed recently, she had dementia so I'm glad she doesn't suffer now, she was 77
Father's side:
Grandpa is 87, been to Dahau and survived, though he now drinks a lot
Grandma is 83 and she's the only one of four who's still truly alive

Probably dilluted genes or converts.

Also, some Oxford study showed 89 percent similarity between askhenazi jews and Lithuanians, highest in Europe.

Only one, lives in Ireland

Cringe

Why does your country sucks so much then

>Suck so much
Lol

Attached: spending per capita eu.jpg (708x699, 93K)

Yeah funny how my dad had tried to keep it a secret his all his life and so on only to find out there is no jewish genes. My uncle was really happy to hear it lmao because if a new hitler would come we would be dead he said.
Can’t remember if great grandpa was latvian och lithuanian but you guys are genetically similar enough right?

Mothers Father is still alive and Fathers Mother is still alive. That's about it.

or* not och

There is no thing as pure ethnic Lithuanian
We are all Jewish - German - Swedish - Baltic - Slavic mutts to some degree.

Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland ancestor populations are similar enough though

Attached: haplo.jpg (512x415, 52K)

Why doesnt english have specific names for grandparents?
In swedish we have
Farfar (fathers father)
Farmor (fathers mother)
Mormor (mothers mother)
Morfar (mothers father)
And you can build upon it by saying morfars farfars mor ( mothers fathers fathers fathers mother)

blog.myheritage.com/2019/08/hungarys-secret-new-study-by-myheritage/

Thanks for proving my point. Compare to Switzerland or even Finland

Oy vey snip snip

Ashkenazi is closer to random slavs or gayreeks than you.

Some are alive but none remember me anymore. I was thinking I should probably kms at like 75 or before to not end up like them. I haven’t seen them in years because what’s the point if they don’t recognize me.

Studies show otherwise
It's just that Polish, Russian and German jews are more numerous, so they naturally will show inclination to r1a
Now compare it to ex soviet or even ex commie countries. Or even southern europe.
Pretty good since we got independence with non working and absolete industry

There are more Ashkenazi Jews with R1a than N or H

Thing is, you're uncompareable to any Jew state so stop larping as one, you fucking mutt

That's my point.

But Litvaks are mostly n1c though

Only thanks to you :)

>Studies show otherwise
what are you talking about? Ashkenazi Jews cluster with South Italians and Greeks on a PCA

Only my grandmas. One of my granda killed himself the other died before I was born

Why is your country bit a friend of Israel then?

both my grandparents are alive, as well as my great grandmother. If i had kept up the trend of breeding young (i'm 25) she'd have been a living great great grandmother, which would've been neat i suppose.

What?
We are friends of Israel, and that's cause unlike most westerners think, we always had good relationship with jews and intermixed a lot.
Even in schools nowadays we learn about Jewish volunteers for Lithuanian independence, Jewish signatories of independence and etc.

Yeah, and they're quite healthy ranging roughly from age 75 to age 80. I mean, my paternal grandma nearly died of an aneurysm this spring that was discovered in a routine scan and fixed at the last minute, including multiple resuscitations because her body functions kept collapsing due to a mysterious intolerance to some anaesthetic, but no one's got any chronic illnesses.

3/4 are alive and well, paternal grandfather died young in an accident.

I didn't even get to meet half of my grandparents. Dads mom died late 1970s / early 1980s, moms dad died in early 1950s. Dads father died in 1998, aged 90. Moms mom died in 2011, aged 96. Odd how that worked out.

Uhh

Attached: 854453_G.jpg (445x575, 126K)

Just a bit of cheeky banter on pancake day.

It's literally a holiday where you wear masks of demons and Satan and tell them to leave and one of them is comical Jewish portrayals

Jedem das seine, dude. Cope.

My dad never knew his dad and all of my other three grandparents have passed away

So? It's a banter.

Also, demons are called vokietukai, literally little germans.

It's not a thing to get offended for. It's literally just ancient banter.
Also, nowadays it's not jews, but gypsies
>We are gypsies of Lithuania
>Give us coffee and pancakes

>jewish portrayals
Gypsies too! And witches. You know, that kind of thing. It's to ward the winter off so spring can come.

It's still "žydukai", my dude.

You're just as bad as AshkeNAZIS

Sad. *hugs*

We ARE part Askhenazis lol

dunno, I grew up calling them gypsies, I live in Vilna tho

Stop murdering babies

Why are they bad?

no

Nigger

whiter than you mohhamed mizrahi

All of them are dead. My mother's father died 4 years before I was born from leukemia. I lost 2 grandparents in the same year (2013); my mother's mother in February (she had dementia since I was a child and suffered a slight stroke which eventually killed her a week later) and my father's father in September (he had vascular dementia and had a heart attack and passed in his sleep). Finally, my grandmother died this year, back in April. She had a fall around September of last year but recovered, but then fell again around February. She was in hospital for the next two months and I went to visit her almost everyday, but it was clear that she was dying. The day she died, I visited her and she didn't seem to be very aware of where she was and couldn't speak properly, but I got to say goodbye to her. That night I came back from the cinema and got a call from my Mum to say she had passed.

And just like all whites you kill innocents

t. Sterilizes black immigrants

Only one of them is dead.

My father’s parents both died sometime in the 1970s before I was born.

My mother’s father died in 2009. He was 89. My mother’s mother is still alive. She is 96, turning 97 in December.

>t. Sterilizes black immigrants
That's the AshkeNAZI elite