September 5th, 2019

>September 5th, 2019
>You could have been anyone you wanted
>You could have learned anything with all the information of humanity at your fingertips (internet)
>Literally endless opportunities in the first world to get somewhere in life

Instead you wasted it on Jow Forums and videogames...

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Yes you are right

You can still make something of yourself today.

It's too late now. If it was two years ago I would have agreed but now it is too late.

stop making these threads man. how are you supposed to advance and become a better person but still complain every day. its counter-productive.

So true outta drop free classes here

I will kill myself soon, im tired of my life.

if everyone has the same advantages as me are they really advantages

I can't stop thinking about wasted time. I know it's illogical but i can't help it...

Attached: wojak_regular_guy.jpg (739x739, 227K)

You have no choice but to move forward.

Attached: 1513564286339.jpg (697x487, 125K)

Attached: lIN.jpg (546x896, 54K)

I felt the same way when I was 18. I felt like I wasted the prior couple years in my room, and nothing I ever did would compensate for that wasted time. Now I'm 24 and I don't give a shit about what I could've done differently at 16 or 17. It's ridiculous and silly to even think about it, it's such a small concern. So basically the question is, how old are you? If you're still young, you've got plenty of time to turn your life around. And it doesn't mean it has to be 18 or 19. Unless you're like 30 or something, then you're fucked.

>one chance at life
>born a 4channer

>will grift to maintain a simple Jow Forums centered existence and die pathetically lonely

Damn, even Sudan is making fun of you

I'm in my mid 20's but it's just hard to cope with seeing all these people who started early. I know normans always say "It's never too late to start XD" or they bring up einstein or that guy who invented Green's Theorem or something as a cope for why.

>stopped reading news
>stopped feeling instinctively shit and bogged down from hard left and hard right reactionary shit
>felt less need to partake in social media including Jow Forums
>found myself free to do whatever
Easy as that. Switch internet for work stuff or hobby

Yeah, if you didn't have the unique specific experiences that most people in their teens and early 20s have, you can't really replicate them in any meaningful way, unfortunately. I'm sorry man.

>just switch it off bro
I can't i literally spend all day at work on this fucking site

I'm happy with myself

Nigga I spent 4 months without this site just get off the carousel and realize that isn't the epicenter of your universe

Legit get off and make some small and incremental objectives on Google keep for today and tomorrow. Wake up with the realization you have a life you need to dedicate yourself to

You absolute psychopath tell us what you do

Have sex (or at the very least get a gf)

>Bought a paper planner and wanted to make a schedule and set some goals in it
>Don't actually do it anyway

I don't get this meme, how would putting penis into vagina for a short while every so often change someone's life?

Attached: wojak_pepe_eyes.jpg (668x711, 44K)

I just want to become a doctor, If I was born in better conditions my dream would've been possible.
You fuckers don't now how lucky you are. You don't know how it feels to wake up at 6AM and work for 10 hours to make 15U$ a day

Attached: 146751583651.png (600x434, 57K)

Stuff like that honestly makes me feel guilty

shit
same

It wouldn't but actually getting a gf helped me i a big way, I guess it's a bit of a lottery though

I know how you feel mang. I only make 15 euro an hour as well

How has it improved your life? Did having sex help you learn new skills, make more money, improve your health, etc? Have i truly been missing out all these years on completely changing my life...

Having a girlfriend made me feel better about myself and I'm way happier than I've been a year ago, it's not even the sex really if that was the case whores would double as therapists

bump

Ah I see. Well I don't think a roastie would make me feel better, I want to actually start being more productive and accomplish my goals instead.

Based I wouldn't want it any other way.

>Actually I prefer being a loser, why would I want to be successful anyway?

Attached: wojakmask.jpg (601x508, 37K)

Everyone always tries to make the best decisions at the moment. Even if that means they decide to eat something fatty or waste time on Jow Forums, as it gives them instant satisfaction.

Anyway, my decisions have led me here. I have always been wrong.

I’m still able to have a career, hang out with friends and etc., while browsing Jow Forums so why can’t you?

Unlike you I'm happy with my life, I have everything I ever wanted and I have all the time I want to spend it doing the things that I actually enjoy, why do I need "succes" and other nonsense if it doesn't bring me happiness? I'm just glad the things are the way they are.

Idk it just seems like a cope, I highly doubt most people would be fulfilled and "happy" long-term from playing videogames and using Jow Forums.

Are you Jorge btw? His threads don't make any sense, one day he hates his life and being a NEET and the other day he's extremely happy to be a NEET.

>TFW wasted time on this thread when couldve been doing something productive

>neet for a year, feel useless
>want to die
>got a job recently ("productive member of society")
>still want to die
why?

Get some sleep and wake up in a few hours with the express purpose of .not.touching.a.single.electronic.device.

I literally have to wagecuck for 8 hours in 5 hours and i'm spending it ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE

i have to break this cycle sudanon

Take the first positive step by turning off whatever you're using and lying in bed, and planning a different day

What can I do to make sure i stop wasting my life on stupid shit like this in the future?

Nope, sorry to disapoint.

Don't indulge and automatically assign limits. Set a stop watch for everything, 30 minutes max here 20 there. It begins with time management

>You could have been anyone you wanted
>You could have learned anything

Attached: 1548858052506.jpg (840x464, 50K)

wasted, my ass

from Jow Forums I learned to invest
from /b/ I learned to sublimate my hate into something useful at work, which led to marriage and a house
from /ck/ I got a pretty good blondie recipe
from /diy/ I learned to fix my house
from /lit/ I found dozens of books I didn't know I needed
from Jow Forums I learned German
from /o/ I learned to fix my car
from /vr/ I learned that /vr/ is a gay stagnant board

this site is a catalyst, not a time sink, loser

why view a girl as negative?
yes she may be a whore or a good girl, try to think of them as human

Canadanon I hope you're not still here. Its now half past. Either get some sleep or put a 30 minute limit on some productive activity or hobby

Also stop looking at a fucking screen at night and allow your natural circadian rhythm to adjust, to avoid tiredness and insomnia

LOL you were posting this shit in 2017 too i remember you were Jow Forumsceling at that time

I will thank you user