I started a shitty office job and my boss told me to stop coming to work wearing jogging pants and football jerseys and...

I started a shitty office job and my boss told me to stop coming to work wearing jogging pants and football jerseys and also shave at least once a week. Should I just get fired again?

Attached: 1494868055404.png (770x1000, 282K)

How about you stop being a degenerate and wear appropriate attire for your workplace

Attached: 1564450882253.jpg (383x378, 73K)

what team jersey

Tell him to fuck off

My boss told me to wear a gimp suit and I am a gardener

Arsenal fc

probably spurs fan

It's a fucking office job, I'm not a manager in a bank. I don't even meet customers, I just share a office with 3 middle aged drunkards

Boggles my mind how workplaces have clothing suited to the job yet a fucki office demands "business attire", for no practical reason at all. It doesn't fucking matter what you look like when all the work involved is using a computer, talking to people over the phone and maybe manning a front desk.
People who visit an office building for certain specific things don't give a shit what you look like, they just want to get in and get out as soon as they can to get on with their day.
I fucking hate the middle class. They have barely any justfication to exist in society, most of them don't produce anything or maintain anything; they merely exist to shift around data, fill out paperwork and other essentially entirely redundant, overpaid jobs which merely exist to make rich people richer.

wagey wagey...

This. FUCK corporate workplaces. I'd rather stay at my mom&pop retail toy store job where I wear camouflage and metal tshirts, even if it pays less.

>I wear camouflage and metal tshirts

Attached: 1558346230466.jpg (1371x1731, 191K)

I'm in the military and practically work an office job but since I'm military I get to wear the comfy cammies, pretty dope

I thought Germans appreciate work

In the same building there is a boomer who wears festival and band shirts, like Iron Maiden. And there is this old hag who is a punk dyke and she wears black and bright neon colours. It has nothing to do with attire, they just want to give you shit because you're young

>OP
>G*rmanoid

>jogging pants
>football jerseys
>doesn't shave
>doesn't work
>doesn't understand the very basics of German workplace ettiquete
>has no problem quitting his job and being a leech again
>feels no shame for his retarded incompetence and the trouble he is causing other people
Yeah it's a Turk aaaight

also look at this >WE DIDNT DO NUTTIN, WHYTE MAN TRYNA KEEP US DOWN AND SHEEEEIT

If he's the server admin, nobody cares if he wears iron maider shirts

I kinda hope he let's you go, but then again you'd just buy a BMW 3 with welfare money like your cousins do.

Beruhig dich Helmut. Nimm lieber deine Tabletten.

>doesn't shave
This is the only thing I do, whats your excuse G*rman boi?
>t.urk

Go home Achmed.