KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE NUEVA ESPAÑA

Attached: image9_4.jpg (479x251, 34K)

KYS AMERIGLOBO
FUCK YOU AMERIGLOBO
KILL ALL AMERIGLOBOS
FREE AZTLAN

Attached: aztlan.jpg (350x284, 34K)

kys stupid indio, the future is NOVOHISPANIC.
WE DESTROYED YOUR SHIT AZTEC "CIVILIZATION"

Nueva Espana would not work meanwhile Aztlan is a good mestizo state
have sex

Most of us arent indios WE ARE NOVOHISPANIC.

we are mestizo not indio or novohispanic

mestizos are novohispanic, most of our traditions and culture have spanish origins

you're a got damn fool if you think i'm letting them mexcans take my god given land

STOP SPEAKING SPANISH

we are hispanics not mexishits

BASED thread

Attached: 1564615865392.png (1080x1587, 735K)

chinga tu madre

hispa- what?? stop speaking mexcan in my god damn country

it's
FUCK MEXIGLOBOS
KILL ALL MEXIGLOBOS
FREE NUEVA ESPAÑA

te mato pinches retrasados

FUCK MEXIGLOBIS AND AMERIGLOBOS
KILL ALL MEXIGLOBOS AMERIGLOBOS
FREE NUEVA ESPAÑA

FUCK HISPAGLOBOS
KYS HISPAGLOBO
KILL ALL HISPAGLOBOS
FREE AZTLAN

An Aztec professor was teaching a class on central amercian history

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Huitzilopochtli and accept that the Aztec was the greatest empire the world has ever known, even greater than Spain!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, fervent catholic conquistador who had served directly under Hernan Cortes and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the crown of Castile stood up.
”What is the greatest empire in the Americas, pinche indio de mierda?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite human sacrificely and smugly replied “the Aztec, you stupid Iberian”

”Wrong. It’s the Spanish Empire. If it was the Inca, as you say… then *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*”

The professor was visibly shaken, his liver started to fail and he started vomiting blood. He stormed out of the room crying those andean crocodile tears. The same tears andeans cry for their crumbling empire when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving conquistadores. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a Aztecaboo hack.

The students all shouted "¡Viva España!" in unison and all volunteered for the next expedition to the Americas and accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior(in a catholic way). A Black Bull named “Spanish Empire” jumped into the room and shed a tear on the chalk. Don Quijote de la Mancha was read several times, and all the male students were given a native bride from the recently Christianised lands of New Castile.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of smallpox and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

PLVS VLTRA

Attached: Conquistador-High-5.jpg (960x1189, 827K)

tl;dr work on your propaganda HISPAGLOBO SUBHUMAN

>te mato pinches retrasados

Attached: DPNWxNqVoAAYWMe.jpg (884x740, 60K)

>>te mato pinches retrasados

Attached: mexican - Edited.png (1145x884, 287K)

submit to your hispanic overlords indio, we know whats best for you

I'm 1/4th Castizo
you should submit to me, mestizo d*g

>castizo
>shills for aztlan instead of nueva españa
yeah I believe you

Aztlan is Mexican while Nueva Espana is well, obviously Spanish
kys traitor

we are hispanic, our culture has spanish origins and our blood is iberian.
How am I traitor for supporting the revival of nuevs españa?

>He somehow convinced himself he isn't shilling for spain with his autism

Attached: yikes.jpg (728x899, 84K)

we are spaniards

>He convinced himself that he's a spaniard

Attached: YIKES.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

FUCK SHITXICO AND FUCK AZTLAN VIVA NUEVE ESPAÑA

mental illness

kys faggot

>says the autist who spams free aztlsn 24/7

that isn't me retard that faggot never says anything else

it is you

I am good at mimicking him but you should notice he doesn't post pictures
just stop with the cope faggot
you have a mental illness

>everyone I disagree with is mentally ill

kys tranny

mental illness kys tranny

Do you guys think that Jow Forums look at us in the same way we look at SK vs Japan threads?

t. actual tranny

>hurr durr this empire that controlled our country also controlled what is now part of your country at the time hurrr durrr
idiots

our ancestors colonized that land, its rightfully ours

Sabotage of the nord stream Corporate totalitarianism Hong Kong 2019 Invading afghanistan to restore opioid industry Color revolutions Operation dropshot Puerto rico riots Cia smuggling drugs from latam Black operations in the triple frontier Murder of Patrice Lumumba American companies financing hitler Exporting degenerate identitarianism Gulf of tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada and Ngô Dình Diem and Suharto and Franco and Salazar Operation condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Financing Bin Laden and taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 64-16 Argentina 76 Greece 67 Haiti 15 Ukraine 04-17 Kyrgyzstan 05 Georgia 03 Mexico 14 Honduras 09 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in latin america War on terror Patriot act PRISM Guantanamo bay CIA black site NSA Zbigniew brzezinski Warrantless Wiretapping Julian Assange Halford mackinder Nicholas spykman Eugenics policies Corporate interests Police militarization Incarceration rate False flags Petrodollar warfare Boycotting Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad Ignoring the geneva convention Agent Orange Smuggling drugs from Vietnam in coffins My Lai Massacre Contras Chile 73 CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal occupations Guatemala 54 Cuban missile crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib MKUltra Tuskegee Syphilis experiment Sedition Acts Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya and Yemen and Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippines 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists ICE children in cages One drop rule McGeorge Bundy Lynchings and hangings of blacks and italians Racial segregation Ostracism of slavs and italian and irish immigrants Concentration camps for asians 1924s immigration act Iran Air Flight 655

your ancestors drank piss and ate shit

cope seethe & dialate

You’re better than SK vs JP threads, not that autistic at least

most white people arebot descendants of people who colonized the americas, they are just recent immingrants who think this land belongs to them simplt for white

Basado

Attached: 021815C4-E838-4BFD-9285-051956AC2E6F.jpg (960x561, 45K)

>CHI thread
yikes

soy novohispano, no shitcano