What has Australia actually contributed to the world besides Mad Max and beer that tastes like stale piss?

What has Australia actually contributed to the world besides Mad Max and beer that tastes like stale piss?

Attached: max max.png (480x280, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TV5Px-qp-Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=MTWS_-Yl5J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please go home already, seppo cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=TV5Px-qp-Wg

You're a dumb cunt

You can't think of a single thing? What an irrelevant shithole.

The All Blacks

Terrible country filled with terrible people.

Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot, 'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's all passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck, you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particualarly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all australian news media is constantly harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Jow Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking), "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago.

Iinternet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and self-respect.

B-based.
I'm sorry that you live among this terrible people user. Why don't you try to emigrate somewhere?

>I'm sorry that you live among this terrible people
I don't.

Ignore flag.

Attached: imgbin-telegram-pepe-the-frog-sticker-advertising-instant-messaging-others-Vv0VWx6pydD9gWjq1XyXe5cWB (728x614, 69K)

Fucking T*ourists you better go back to which shithole you came from or you will be leaving this country in a bodybag cunt

You forgot to mention that Australia's agriculture is entirely based on slavery, i.e. working holiday visa holders

Vulgar language and dad rock. The Australianus is a very lowly race of creatures.

Why the fuck do we owe the rest of the world a contribution or anything? We get by on our own and that's enough for us. At least we're not like the US or Russia starting wars every 5 minutes over bullshit or trying to forcefeed cancerous "PC" culture on to other nations

minerals

A good example of first world decline.

the hell is going on in that photo?

Attached: 1444f6e7.jpg (259x250, 11K)

It's from the last Mad Max film. The bad guy had a bunch of women in his fortress that he fattened up and uses for milk.

Attached: Mad_Max_Fury_Road__37686.1459545440.1280.1280.jpg (682x1024, 260K)

fg

Big Lez Show
thats more than 90% of flags on Jow Forums

I've seen the film but I can't remember this scene...
Thought it was legit milk farm somewhere in the outback

Attached: 8418876.jpg (236x213, 6K)

Trust me if the place actually existed I'd have found it by now and got a job there.

Didn't they come up with wifi or some shit like that?

I believe their big deal was creating the Country itself. Lee Kuan Yew said he respected the work ethic of the generation that built the country. Not so much the people that live in the made nest.
Also they were pretty good at pushing shit in for the british.

this bitch

Attached: thumb-745023.jpg (200x356, 15K)

thank you for supporting the australian amateur animation industry

I'd add Nicole Kidman and AC/DC to the list, but absolutely fucking nothing of value aside from that
Colony drop when

our numerous raw exports; iron, natural gas, uranium, gold etc. and beef cattle to se asia. the cornerstones of our economy, what? u thought we contributed nothing to the world yet are living like kangz while simultaneously being the most leisure-seeking, work-loathing slack-ass people on the planet?

>Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and self-respect

we're pushovers when it comes to anything semi important but thats to be expected when your whole culture is based on a settlement of retarded low class thieves from England

Attached: gregeqgerg.png (1272x800, 42K)

Australia is a fine example of what Anglos are without Jews, stagnant.

Here's your "culture" you meth smoking bottom feeder.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTWS_-Yl5J8