Korean-Canadian here...

Korean-Canadian here. I cam here to see my parents only for them to try to arrange a marriage with some girl I never met what do?

Attached: images (16).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Rape her

Are you going to have a marriage interview? Just meet her and see what happens.

>You stay there

Attached: 1550059923787.png (500x375, 429K)

You post on 4channel.
It's probably the best shot you've got mate.

You can't rape your wife retard

She wants me more than I want her tho.

Have you met her already?

yes.

Show her your tiny little gook dick and she will say no

And? What did you think of her?

Wow. Just wow.

Forced sex under the most patriarchial institution in society, heterosexual marriage is the ultimate form of rape.

I was a victim for 9 years before I was saved and realized this. I feel much better as a man after the divorce

based death to the patriarchy

awkward.

Marry her and let me cuck you when you both come back here

Why awkward? It could be because it’s the first time she met you? I would give it another try just in case. But if she really isn’t your type, you gotta be honest with your parents.

tell them canada made you gay

fucking too late we alresdy fucked I guess I have to take her with me YIKES.

lmao just don't get married then retard

She can work at H-Mart and serve me yummy food

No Im Albertan.

>No H-Mart
Another reason why Alb*rta deserves to be wiped off the map

tell your family you are gay, have them disown you.

Why not get married and raise a happy loving family? Enough of your country isn't reproducing they'd be guranteed a life of high job demand.

>arranged marriage
>happy
there's a reason why people don't want to get married and have a kid, its expensive to raise a child and no they don't have a "high job demand"

typical korean men desu
can't have a spine and choose what you want in life, always follow mommy and daddies choices for you then bitch about it forever

He means when Korea population pyramid is upside down the country will be at full employment and getting a job will be easy

My family is veey rich chaebol. Im more of a black sheep in the family.

korea will mass import immigrants by then.
if you have the money i guess it doesn't even matter, why won't your family just let you fk off to some western country for a few years and fk all them white girls.

This
Tell your parents to fuck off and make your own decision