Spain etimology (many possible origins froms various sources including mitological)

spain etimology (many possible origins froms various sources including mitological)
>land of the west
>land of the north
>land of the western city
>land of the forged metals
>land of the rabbits
>land of king Hispalis
okay okay
>land of the setting sun
based

Attached: 1474480978503.jpg (397x402, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etimologia_del_nome_Italia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btw country etimology bread

post in my thread pls

>land of the setting sun
Fuck off that's our name

it might be of greek or phoenician origin I don't remember.

i am from Finland (Suomi)

based

have you watched simpsons episode where homer turns into super fat homer :D if you have money problems have a little break and laugh to homers super fat :D also in episode is bart son if you are bart fan also houmers son bart is there :D all other simpsons also you should watch quickly

haha I watched the episode in which marge. good episode

binland thread

Attached: 1544311786922.jpg (720x710, 109K)

My friend de Espana (that means from Spain) Yo quiero el episodo con LISA FUMADO MUCHO GUSTO. That means I like the episode with the gusty cigarillo and the Yellow people. Very bueno.

Attached: 3E59A2F3-71DB-4F2E-B0D7-F9061BBC7911.jpg (477x494, 25K)

eipä ollu

Italia from etruscan ''viteliu'', long horned young cattle.

Keep a worst one ...

I read somewhere that Italia, like Spain, has also unknown origins.

>land of the north
But Spain is in the south how is this possible? I-it can't be from an African perspective right?

yeah. phoenician settlers

South of you just like you are on the south in respect to lets say Norway the only cunts that can't be on the south are Canada, Greenland, the ruskies and the USA if you count Alaska

>netherlands
really? who names his country after minecraft?

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etimologia_del_nome_Italia

so multiple possible origins from multiple languages, cultures and sounds. like Spain.

It probabily come from the deep south

What a shame for an alpine like me

yeah. probably greek origin

>the northern way
>the land alongside the narrow sounds
>nor's kingdom

I prefer Iberia that evidently means Iber+Herria (land of iberians) iber meaning "in the margin of the rivers" but it hurts spaniards who refuse to accept that the ancient iberian language and basque are related

>land of Helloi (or Selloi)
>land of Graikoi

this we all should speak basque since the other iberian languages disappeared by conquest, instead of speaking the language of our invaders,

based

Attached: Screenshot_42.png (477x333, 10K)

Based