/mena/

Why no /mena/ thread?

The question I was going to ask is why were all of the eleven Shia imams except Husayn murdered by poison? Ten of them assassinated by different people years apart from one another is conspicuous on its own but all by the same method just seems like some Alex Jones shit.

Pic not related to my question but /mena/

Attached: Socotra.original.1994-1170x731.jpg (1170x731, 419K)

God's will faggot

mena threads are full of weebs and gays

Because after the murder of imam Hussein Shias started making revolutions until they removed ummayds from rule , when Abbasids came they pretended to be with the imams in front of people and poisened them , because they didn't want Shias to get mad at them

Fuck mena

>when Abbasids came they pretended to be with the imams in front of people and poisened them , because they didn't want Shias to get mad at them
Why wouldn't Imams tell people that Abbasids are fake when they had the absolute knowledge and whatnot?

good morning
it’s hot as fuck here

Attached: 8A0465A4-0A8C-4EA8-8657-362DBFC12502.jpg (1126x1126, 97K)

because that's how (((they))) hide the truth

Incel whore

incel closet gay

Do girls find it annoying when you try to contact them every other day?
Asking for a friend.

do guys like pork bacon?

I personally dont

so, despite being the same sex, you only know about yourself and don't know what other guys think, correct?

Jesus, ok that was the most autistic phonecall I ever gave her.

Ok, I know for a fact that most guys do like pork bacon, I don’t. Better?

wait, so by contact, you mean calling us instead of texting or DMing when we’re not even that close? that’s annoying and embarrassing.
at best we’d tolerate it if you don’t mean harm, but don’t push your luck. use your brain before you do thing impulsively.

Attached: 674FF4A2-F01D-47DE-B0B6-82211EAB947C.jpg (537x630, 40K)

have sex

I know her
She wasnt annoyed though so I guess it’s fine.
I honestly do more shit I would never do because of depression. I just do it because I dont care if I live or die, get rejected or accepted. Im at the brink of being emotionally dead. Only thing I dont want to be is a burden to the people I care about.

Inshallah akhi

where do you lean socially and economically?

Don't mention His name while talking about sex pathetic kafir

واش نقوشة، صاڢا شوية ولا ؟

Attached: l9ahwi.jpg (600x709, 102K)

Nice questionnaire, bitch.

I mean we are both poor uni students, she wants to go out but no specific day really. I just wondered if im being annoying asking her about it every once in a while, we know only each other in the city so i just really want to socialize.
Sex is HIS will incel
Otherwise none of us would be here

shut the fuck up incel

will you answer the question or not?

Attached: 68502B4A-4FFC-4761-883D-9784AFE9FD36.png (200x295, 26K)

>going to gf again for the weekend tomorrow
>Having trouble getting to sleep now that I'm not being cuddled at night
>Miss my gf's Arab cooking a lot
>Miss occasionally yelling at each other

Attached: 1562264960355.jpg (512x512, 83K)

I’m poor. What do you mean socially though?

just post your political compass

I hate politics lol, used to be unironical nazi before i met her. the girl is my ex btw, we broke apart because she was moving away, fate has her changing her mind and moving to where i was moving so she wanted to kind of ”start over”

>used to be unironical nazi
real recognizes real
>before
cringe

Attached: mufti.jpg (1200x898, 240K)

Just give him an actual bro tier advice instead of asking too much questions. Let me show you how, dumb bitch.

Hey @swedebro, I think you're asking the wrong question here. What matters the most is how chad you are and how stacy she is. If it's balanced or you happen to be chad enough then it doesn't matter, just decide when and where your rendezvous will be, if she decline because of whatever reasons, try a second time for a final conclusion, if she is actually interested, she will herself try to arrange it for another time.
What matters is you are in charge and not her, if you let her decide then you will be at her mercy and you really don't want that at this early stage.
Now, if she happens to be too stacy for your chadness (be honest with yourself) and avoids/declines the rendezvous then you move on.

t.knower

you’re just giving shitty and wrong incel “advices”, inbred incel.
then i hope she blocks your number and you kill yourself eventually

Thanks for the tip my nafri brother
She does seem intrested but she kind of pussies out some times and something ”comes up” and she cant go.
She has asked me when I have free time a few days ago its not lost i suppose. And she suggests alot of things but when i take the initiative she has something to do and will ”call me later” which rarely happens.
Its hard being patient.
We were supposed to go out yesterday i think or if it was the day before but she canceled it an hour before.

Lol where did you go yesterday? I wasnt done abusing you.

you weren't a nazi mate

you were just another incel that got indoctrinated online by extreme ideologies and then got mellowed out by pussy

I’ll mutilate you and carve a smiley into your extracted heart

I changed my mind because how can I stand by racial purity when I saw a future with myself and her, a lebanese woman?
And finding out im ~5% nafri quite recently made me even less so intrested.
Its not only the racial policies though that i took a problem with after growing up I realized many other things.

I made you COOOOM really hard I know. The part where I tied you down and pissed on you was the last drop.

incel freak

Ill fuck you hard

السلام عليكم
good evening mena
can you all do me a favour and report my post i want him to see it
*ahem
FUCK U RUSSIAN JANNY
I WAS ANIMEPOSTiNg not spamming the /ITA/ threads
kindly go kill yourself or keep monitoring WHY YES I & le rusia monky threads for the rest of your stinky life
this post was brought to you by my college ISP
ban it faggot :DDDDDD

هاي, اس ذيس /اجانب/ او /منيّ/ ؟

هاديك هي الحاجة لولة لي ڨلتها لروحي كي شفت ثريد

you got all hot and bothered when i whispered the ways I’d disrespect your fragile masculinity, my little doll. but, be warned, i always gut and tear my dolls apart when i get bored of them.

Attached: 3BE4B6D3-80E5-49EF-BDA1-D65422E5E708.png (1024x1261, 578K)

at what year of libyan uni do they start teaching multipilication?

Oh yes, i value my leg hair so please dont shave it, its not like it can ever grow back.
You only want my cum but pretend youre doing it to make me feel ashamed.

>Another circumcision thread
Why are Europeans so obsessed with penises they bring it up constantly I don't want to remember

its not just your leg hair. i’ll have you tied to a swing, naked with an egg vibrator aggressively massaging inside you, all as I’m straddling your lap, facing you and feeding you your own cum while you’re suppressing your own moans of pleasure since you’re too embarrassed to admit you like being treated like a sex doll.

What do you gain by using a vpn from Saudi? Do you think it’s cool?

t. Khanis
Lmao wild fantasy. in reality id die from the earthquakes caused by your fat ass waddling towards me

friendly reminder to disrupt LARPshits and ERPshits lest they start feeling comfortable enough to stay here

I’m 124 lbs, insecure incel. your dick is wedged in-between your blubber I’m sure.
because it makes incels mad

Attached: 68751138_362986407716213_2705394509566443520_n.jpg (428x762, 47K)

Femcel

>How to spot a nafri

Words mean nothing
Give proofs

thx for responding well to my joke...
i thought it was funny

تحيا مصر يا ولاد المره

post abs first

Why? Im not here to pleasure you.

ajaneb fuck off

لا>:-(

EGYPT YES

When oman’s gay sultan dies it will be just as shit as yemen. You heard it from me first.

Very hot please continue

Please dont. IT is obsessed with my penis and cum. Dont feed it more attention

I made a reddit account and out of a sudden there’s some girl sending me timestamped nudes and when I told her attention is not a valuable currency she bought me something online
I just wanna say stop messaging me on reddit freak

>OH nooo the dead isl*Msts dog's son also died
>To him we belong and to him we shall return I love you morsi

Attached: 1565260095136.png (261x215, 19K)

based.
hopefully sisi executes mohamed badie so the loop is completed

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

I have privately sent nudes before, but not on r*ddit and not to complete strangers.

The fuck is a Pakistani qazi nationalist

>نصيحة للجميع توبوا إلي الله جميعاً الدنيا ساعة إجعلها طاعة

Attached: 5c504e708ccaeb0ed8e7cf950110b22c362bf101909d1a5a063e7cec861b14e9.png (230x219, 8K)

Annoying bastard wanted me to sign up for some human rights organisation
These people go harder than JW
Do you also have these freaks in ur cunt?

reminder if you have even a single drop of berber blood you qualify as a berber

it's the reverse one-drop rule. in an essence we're all berbers

we just have to come home

fuck off we're full

Attached: amazigh01.jpg (675x450, 99K)

how'd you grow up?

>being such an unashamed heartless incel you don’t care about human rights
cringe

Attached: DA6BFF67-E793-434B-A5AF-BB72DDFC57F0.jpg (540x478, 40K)

redpill me on the symbol on the flag

Amazigh meant someone who is noble. You may have the noble blood but you are still a bastard.

I can say it
With a loving family
كس امك

Attached: 937052E5-FB5F-4375-AAFA-A2CF8A5C78A9.jpg (1334x750, 57K)

How did you get 5% ?

Why is jewbook comments being monitored so fucking much now, i can't insult someone without getting a "review" aka a ban...

blue represents the ocean
green the mountains
yellow the desert
and the symbol means free man

Attached: dhiya___the_amazigh_queen_warrior_by_orkideh84-da3umx7.jpg (752x1063, 258K)

blue represents the colour the berbers faces would become when they were massacred at sea
geeen represents the verbal diarrhea they'd vomit out of their mouths
yellow represents them peeing themselves in a fight
the symbol means nothing

No idea to be honest all my dads side is baltic and swedish. So it might be from moms side some way

t.

Attached: fedora tips.jpg (480x380, 25K)

Do not concern yourself with bastards talk
And your mother is 100% swedish ? coastal sweden ?

lets make dua for good weather inshallah ok ya rab

From what I know yeah, she looks just like any other swede too.
They come from upper class stockholm, like nobilty rich businessmen and shit. She inherited fat stacks of cash once which was pretty cool.

مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر

صباح الخير يا حبايب!

نقبة الدنيا

مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصرمصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر مصر

Attached: 2821057962_1.jpg (399x273, 20K)

عراق عراق عراق عراق راق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق عراق راق عراق عراق عراق

مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصريين مصر بدون المصرييـــن

that's why i'm shia

t.

Attached: Ali_Sistani_edit1.jpg (1000x1327, 585K)