What's a problem of the EU?

Does the EU have a significant problem?

Attached: Brexit.jpg (926x632, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.nl/brexit-trade-deal-australia-says-uk-will-not-be-able-to-join-trans-pacific-partnership-2019-2?international=true&r=US
express.co.uk/news/politics/1148480/brexit-news-uk-eu-trade-agreement-canada-justin-trudeau-liam-fox-no-deal-brexit-latest
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-uk-trade-deal-post-brexit-1.5226954
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a cool name for great britain

It's in the weird limbo where it is too centralized to be a simple trade union and not centralized enough to be a federation
I guess with the UK leaving it will get easier to reform

Attached: 1540757357976.png (896x673, 449K)

yes the anglos just wont fucking leave already.

England was built on racism. That's why Brexit happened.

Yeah, Germans

Yes, like every late stage democracy we’ve become so lazy and satisfied with the status quo that we allowed people who ran this who stuff for us to cheat us and play us for fools and now when the deserved repercussions comes they’re hiding behind retarded yesman who do their bidding for free.

>eurocucks willingly give up basic sovereignty like border control and economic agreements

Attached: 1561584555350.jpg (498x353, 18K)

Europe was supposed to be merged into one entity at some point

>what is Rodrik's Trilemma

>t. has no idea how the EU actually works

Literal cuck philosophy, you should want to retain your basic sovereignty.

t. Becomes a Chinese colony in our lifetime

Your flag is a flag in a flag in a flag in a flag

>his head of state is a literal german queen living on the other side of the planet

>you're chinese xd
You foreign cunts sure do lack creative insults
You dumb cunts can belittle us, the fucking reality is that unlike you cucks we control our borders, and have economic and sovereignty. Cunts come here on boats and we literally turn them around and send them back. We don't need to ask the daddy EU to exercise our basic sovereignty.

Also the ceremonial monarchy is based, it gave us an amazing poliitical system which the seppos could only dream of

>Listen to my cringe new worlder subhuman desert American opinion on europe

Attached: images.png (245x205, 7K)

What's German about her other than some distant ancestry?

>We control out borders
>Island full of chinks
Lmao

Seething extension of mainland china

>we control our borders
>Cunts come here on boats and we literally turn them around and send them back
The EU only control internal borders, like between Italy and France, not between EU-non EU, that's mostly up to the states; so we're just the same as you
>economic sovereignty
t. China's economic colony

Holy fuck Zhang you've show us on that one. Why does it bother you so much that european countries can get along and create an higher realm ?

Because he's an anglo larping dog and this is what they do.

t. german cocksucking dog since 1940

t. cuckstamp

Imagine being a shithole desert originally made up of subhuman criminals, now being overrun by China and purporting to be better than Europeans.

Euro was a mistake, there is no sovereignty when you use some other country's currency (Germany). Share currency? SHARE THE DEBT FAGGOTS or let me out, I'm not paying for the political decisions of dead politicians

t. us lapdog since 1918

Number of Australian invasion of Europe: 2
Number of European invasions of Australia: 0
E*rope btfod

seething europoors, the only insult you dumb cunts have is the age old "you are chinese" xd xd.

You can go on about muh cuckstamp, the reality is that your countries are controlled not by your governments but unelected bureaucrats in brussels
Ireland can't have a free flowing border with the UK because its an EU border. The Irish government should negotiate a deal with the UK, but can't because its an EU border.

You're not the fucking same as us. Australia has a special arrangement with NZ which allows easy travel between countries, you couldn't negotiate that.

Go eat some smelly cheese while Muhammad fucks your mother you dumb frog

The Australian economy so massively outperforms yours it's not even in the same league, even with your monopoly money and your league of gay little beta orbiters. No clue what it is you have to feel superior about, I certainly wouldn't.

>Number of wars lost against birds in Europe: 0
>Number of wars lost against birds in Australia: 1

>Ireland can't have a free flowing border with the UK because its an EU border. The Irish government should negotiate a deal with the UK, but can't because its an EU border.
That's due to them having signed the Good Friday agreement, the EU is just a third party in the entire situation

Alright so these are the premices of 'CanzUK' I suppose. You can't make this shit up lmao.

>Russia but hot

Attached: 1539618699186.png (1417x556, 180K)

you have another countries flag on yours and lick the ass of a royal lol, how do you even argue with us you spineless little retard

Germany has a higher gdp and even per capita, Australia is behind Germany tf are you talking about.

Based aussie btfo eurodorks

Boris is bringing the Empire back.

Attached: Britain 2022 map.png (1280x657, 133K)

So that's the effect of pseudo-brexit on your mind, delusions and illusions ? Bogan is losing his shit and providing cheap entertainment, I agree it's already something

Why are you telling lies on the Internet?

Attached: eurotards.png (1224x778, 89K)

allez au diable, faguette

>The Australian economy so massively outperforms yours it's not even in the same league
Australia has a slightly higher GDP per capita but that's about it.

Eurodorks seething oh dear

Most of the EU's current directives regarding border control and economic agreements seem to be just common sense decisions made in favor of more efficient travel and trade. Though obviously I understand there's an argument to be made for sovereignty.

For the UK yes as it's a union which seeks to be ever closer but UK has some exceptional aspects to its culture such as a different law system to the rest of Europe (minus Ireland) and the lack of a constitution. Regarding the EU as a whole a common currency for such a diverse range of economies is a problem as it inevitably is not flexible enough to cater to all these economies needs case and point being the greeks in the financial crisis. Moreover Europe does not have a homogeneous culture. We often talk about Europe and western civilization interchangeably but this is not the case, western civilization means different things for different people. For example the UK has more in common with Australia New Zealand and Canada. The EU lacks a common language, religion, ethnicity and culture which inevitably will cause problems if it ever became a state. You will see some faggy euro flag talking about "muh evopa" identity but that is not a thing. Plus you have the issue of representation in the EU with large population cunts like Germany France and UK mogging little Luxembourg into having essentially no presence.

Britons never never never shall be slaves*
(*except for the us)

What will you do when we exit the EU at 11:00pm on the 31st of October 2019?

Well, in our place, we'll crack open a bottle of the finest Sussex bubbly to celebrate, and we'll look forward to a brilliant future ahead of us for our country.

Attached: foff.jpg (1200x800, 302K)

fuck the USA

Putting your own little spin on it doesn't negate the sizeable difference. And it isn't in its GDP per capita, either. Australians are per head much, much wealthier than Germans or any Europeans bar the Swiss or the Norwegians, for that matter. Germany doesn't even chart.

I certainly won't be drinking alcohol like some degenerate

On the next flight to straya, when the free movement comes into effect at 11:01pm on the 31st of October 2019

mb I guess, worldmeters isn't as reliable an I thought

Attached: Capture.png (1241x122, 7K)

paki bastard

I'm a Puritan Christian

Thought you fuckers ran off to America in the 1600s.

sadly my ancestors moved to Wales instead

>a common currency for such a diverse range of economies is a problem as it inevitably is not flexible enough to cater to all these economies needs
The problem is the lack of a fiscal union, not the common currencies. The dollar works the same for California and Mississippi
>common language
You can make a country work without that, see Switzerland
>religion
Christianity, but nobody really cares anymore
>ethnicity
Broadly white European I'd say
>culture
Broadly western, but there are significantly different cultures between Italian regions (speaking about the reality I know) and the country still works
>Plus you have the issue of representation in the EU with large population cunts like Germany France and UK mogging little Luxembourg into having essentially no presence.
Luxembourg has way more seats per capita than Germany. Also in the Council every country has one vote so Malta has just as much voting power as France

>nooooooo you're supposed to be a puppet of America or China

Attached: 1544560085615.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>And it isn't in its GDP per capita, either
Where is it then? Australia has a PPP that's 9% higher than Germany, Germany on the other hand has 3 times as much budget revenues, 6 times as much exports and twice the overall GDP of australia. Australians are slightly richer per head but overall Germany outperforms Australia by a mile.

italian women are whores who move to Germany and France to sell their pussy

they aren't leaving anytime soon though

it's sad and hilarious at the same time

What's with anglos and cuck fetishism?

Yes, it has a higher total GDP because it has a lot more people inside it. I suppose by this line of reasoning Russia is outperforming Denmark? I don't see why you'd even mention this.

just telling you the truth, EU functions as a vacuum to drain the talented people away from your country

Italian emigration has been a thing for way longer than the EU

before the EU it was your uneducated

Banter apart I hope some of you guys will be alright but seriously, every single metrics aren't in favor of a planteous future for anyone. Don't want to fearmonger but you should consider having reserves, canned food and water for at least one month. It costs 150 -200 £.

same iq as a paki, it's the 21st century grow the fuck up

It was both, our economy was just much different back then

go hang yourself, degenerate

I lost the war against c*nadian shit goose when the coppers told me I can’t shoot them

The fact remains that Australias PPP is only marginally higher than Germanys while Germany massively outperforms Australia in many other sections even when adjusted for population (see exports per capita, budget surplus). You can argue that Australians are slightly richer but your original statement said they aren't even in the same league.

Anglos sure are seething today

fuck the EU, fuck the euro and fuck g*rmany
based

you think? it seems to me that literally all of these threads are made by whiny euros

jealous virgin freak

Because I gave solid, general performance metrics and not cherry-picked ones that suit my case, like exports per capita, which isn't even really a performance metric unless you subscribe to the superstitious belief that a physical exports economy is more "real" than another model. And my original point was that he had no reason to be looking down his nose at him, quite the opposite. His countrymen are wealthier (however you slice it), wholly independent and not subordinate to a supranational union that writes his laws and puts his interests on par with those of Papua New Guinea.

no, only that you can't change some of the laws
eu good

Imaging being a US vassal lmfao

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 20170708_FBC214.png (608x625, 68K)

pay your debts cunt

I don't trust our politicians to handle currency better. As much as possible, it should be de-politicized.

>Does the EU have a significant problem?
Yeah, it exists.

Seething EFTA vassal

Just remember to keep following those agreements you had no say in ;)

>The problem is the lack of a fiscal union, not the common currencies. The dollar works the same for California and Mississippi
Sure but the Euro is an extention of the ERM and that means that national governments can't intervine on their currency to balance intrest rates and inflation with their economic growth (or decline) because it is not just their currency but everyones. The UK had this problem on Black Wednesday when it had to withdraw from the ERM and lost three billion or some shit. Greece's debt crisis occurred in part from being admitted into the Eurozone which boosted its credit rating leading to more investment but also because the Euro leads to monetary policy inflexibility where greece couldn't artifically warp their currency to their benefit being part of the EMU.
>You can make a country work without that, see Switzerland
Aye but language can also lead to growth in identity and a desire for ultimatly independece, see wales and plaid cymru and 2017 Catalan independence referendum amoungst others. Hell even language isn't strong enough to hold come cunts together need I mention Lega Nord.
>Christianity, but nobody really cares anymore
Religion has a massive implication on cultral values and behaviour. Orthodox, catholic and protestant outlooks are significantly diffrent on issues such as gay marriage and work ethic
>Broadly white European I'd say
"White". Epic. It's fine for us to say in the west but in eastern Europe who have had the recent balkan wars ethnicity is a far more contentious issue.
1/2

2/2
>Broadly western, but there are significantly different cultures between Italian regions (speaking about the reality I know) and the country still works
What does that even mean? Do you have common law or civil law? Do you value highor low state intervention? Do you have a consitiution or not? Western civilisation is so broad it covers anything. That being said even in clash of civilisations huntington split Europe into Orthodox and Western Europe which the EU now trancends.
>Luxembourg has way more seats per capita than Germany. Also in the Council every country has one vote so Malta has just as much voting power as France
Fair point but the despairty in size almost negates this as Germanies population is 140 times the size of luxembourg. Moreover your statement about the coucil is true but it shares power with the parliament (albeit with more power than parliament) the council has its own problems of qualified majority voting so if a cunt is not involved it just abstains leading to no scrutiny in the Council of the EU and population dominance in the parliament. Whatsmore both the council and parliament are ineffectual when dealing with the Commission hence the idea of an EU democratic defeict.

pay reparations

>Sure but the Euro is an extention of the ERM and that means that national governments can't intervine on their currency to balance intrest rates
See above, California can't balance its currency but it isn't a problem because the US have a fiscal union
>Aye but language can also lead to growth in identity and a desire for ultimatly independece
Or not. Again Switzerland has been together for centuries. Lega Nord is (was) more about money than some kind of identity. The Padanian identity is artificial even if the fiscal argument is genuine
>Religion has a massive implication on cultral values and behaviour
Had. We're past the age of religious conflicts in Europe. Even cunts way more religious than us like the US are peacefully coexisting
>"White". Epic. It's fine for us to say in the west but in eastern Europe who have had the recent balkan wars ethnicity is a far more contentious issue
True but the Balkans aren't in the EU and aren't going to be for the next 10-15 years anyway
>Do you have common law or civil law?
Afaik most of Continental Europe has a civil law system
>Do you value highor low state intervention?
That has nothing to due with culture. Reagan and Trump are both American culturally but have very different economic views
But anyway the internal asset would mostly remain unchanged in a federal EU. The EU exists already and we didn't all start speaking Esperanto
>Fair point but the despairty in size almost negates this as Germanies population is 140 times the size of luxembourg
Well yeah bigger countries should have more votes regardless, since they have the most people. The Council balances things out
>Whatsmore both the council and parliament are ineffectual when dealing with the Commission hence the idea of an EU democratic defeict.
They decide who is in the Commission, authorize its budget and set its direction. Without the Parliament and without the Council the Commission would not exist

>Whatsmore both the council and parliament are ineffectual when dealing with the Commission hence the idea of an EU democratic defeict.
Commission doesn't do shit without the approval of European council. European council is where the real power is in the EU. EU integration is totally up to the national leaders in the council.

>Boris is bringing the Empire back.
Is that so?

businessinsider.nl/brexit-trade-deal-australia-says-uk-will-not-be-able-to-join-trans-pacific-partnership-2019-2?international=true&r=US
>Australia pours cold water on British hopes of joining key trade agreement post-Brexit

express.co.uk/news/politics/1148480/brexit-news-uk-eu-trade-agreement-canada-justin-trudeau-liam-fox-no-deal-brexit-latest
>Canada refuses to roll over EU trade deal for UK - trade officials ‘furious’
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-uk-trade-deal-post-brexit-1.5226954
>Former interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose said today that Canada should hold off securing a bilateral trade deal with London because it could get a better deal after the U.K. leaves the European Union.

Looks like "the empire" is hedging its bets, waiting for Brexit to be completed so they can strike better deals. But of course a better deal means a better deal for Britain, not for Canada or Australia. I bet they're just standing in line to shoot themselves in their feet. So this is the power of a "global Britain" and its illustrious "nimbleness" in trade affairs.

Your next line will be
>Project Fear

Attached: 3df023ab157de98a7709484dad163587[1].jpg (750x410, 35K)

Thousands years back we used to fight the neighboring tribe, then we got feudalism and now we feel being part of a bigger tribe is the most natural thing in world. Why would this continuum stop here? Why would your identity suddenly vanish if EU were to federalize?

Attached: whut.jpg (888x499, 162K)

stfu new world cuck stamp flag go bow to your """queen"""

you mean like a nato member?

>See above, California can't balance its currency but it isn't a problem because the US have a fiscal union
Except for the fact that but the process towards a fiscal union in the EU with the EMU had drastic effects for Greece and its economy with the Euro only exacerbating the issue. It kind of is a problem for Mississppi tho as they have a GDP ppp of $35157 to Californias $57462 and a HDI lower than Greece but offset by national idenity and economies of scale.
>Or not. Again Switzerland has been together for centuries. Lega Nord is (was) more about money than some kind of identity. The Padanian identity is artificial even if the fiscal argument is genuine
Any other nations apart from Switzerland which is an exceptional contry in of itself with its cantons system? And even if money is an issue rather than idenity do you not think that the EU memeber net contributors would be fed up of baling out the poorer EU nations. That was one of the reasons the UK voted leave. Lega nord is second largest party in both houses of italian parliament. My point is langaue and economic disparity are a double threat to political unity which the EU suffers from and that is a singificant problem for the EU relating to 1/2

>religion
its 21 centuraty unless you are a third world shit hole no one really care about it
>ethnicity
nigger we are coesiting with literally different fucking RACE you tell me about what type of european someone is?
with globolization, just like religioun the role of etnicity have been deeply lightened as it turned out compair to other we have really not that much of a difference

2/3
>Had. We're past the age of religious conflicts in Europe. Even cunts way more religious than us like the US are peacefully coexisting
I'm not jsuta talking about religious conflcist I'm talking about cultral values that religion has given nation states. Their is a reason lord spirituals sit in the House of Lords and regarding buiness culture clusters Latin Europe has a diffrent cluster to Germanic europe and thats relating to buiness practies. Plus Kosovo and Serbia which are potentual candidates are not passed religious conflcits.
>Afaik most of Continental Europe has a civil law system
Aye Uk don't though which is one of the reasons we bounced. i'm sure other cunts have nuanced cultral aspects that seperate them from the rest of europe in some respect.
>That has nothing to due with culture. Reagan and Trump are both American culturally but have very different economic views
But anyway the internal asset would mostly remain unchanged in a federal EU. The EU exists already and we didn't all start speaking Esperanto
That is 100% to do with culture afterall governments reflect national attitudes. Again linking to culture clusters sweden holds diffrent values to UK regarding state intervention. We even have diffrent models of capitalism (See anglo-saxon vs european model capitalism).
>Well yeah bigger countries should have more votes regardless, since they have the most people. The Council balances things out
>They decide who is in the Commission, authorize its budget and set its direction. Without the Parliament and without the Council the Commission would not exist

3/3
>Commission doesn't do shit without the approval of European council. European council is where the real power is in the EU. EU integration is totally up to the national leaders in the council.
Fair play to all these points I have no rebuttle. But for a nation that does not pratice proportional representaion but instead FPTP we hold diffrent values and political culture to the PR system the the pariament uses. Ultimatly I am trying to highlight how a lack of European understanding of British culture (and vice versa) has led to Brexit and this is a problem for the EU linking to . You have talked about western civilisation but Europe suffers from being so diverse cultrally that you blindisde cultral nuances and vlaues which leads to alienation and ultimatly a desire to leave the EU, and this is THE funadmental problem of an evercloser union as by trying to intagrate states you invevatibly have to disregard aspects of national cultures and if Europeans are anything they are stubborly proud of their cultures.
>>ethnicity
>nigger we are coesiting with literally different fucking RACE you tell me about what type of european someone is?
with globolization, just like religioun the role of etnicity have been deeply lightened as it turned out compair to other we have really not that much of a difference
Ethnicty can include culture you cheese eating wine drinking mong

>Thousands of years ago tribes established hegemony by fighting other tribes, exterminating them, forcibly assimilating the survivors, destroying their cultures, converting them at gunpoint, replacing them on their own territory with colonists and at times by engaging in good ol' fashioned hegemony
>What do you mean "I don't want to be ruled over by another tribe", it makes no sense? Don't you realize that your tribe a thousand years ago fought another tribe until they were exterminated?
>Why don't you want to be part of a massive Yugoslavia, even though we can't even handle a shared currency let alone a shared government?

Brits will never stop seething that

>America destroyed their relevance
>They lost their colonies
>Germany overlook them in the last few decades