Tell me user, your dick didn't get jew'd did it?

Tell me user, your dick didn't get jew'd did it?

Attached: 1280px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png (1280x657, 218K)

Reminder that the only reason circumcision is so big in the US is because John Harvey Kellogg, the inventor of Corn Flakes, told people that it would stop masterbation.

based south korea

i never understood cutting dicks in the US
>muh more clean
so you don't clean your dick everyday?
>muh no difference
there is difference, after years of lack of protection your cock head becomes dry and less sesntivie
>muh women prefer it
imagine mulating yourself becasue some cunt said she wouldn't fuck you

Usually blue means good and red means bad.

TOGO

It did. Europoors will seethe at this because they know women don't like their dicks

>he mutilated his dong so that women would like him

cope its the opposite. cut dicks look gross and often dried up.

>this is what the American thinks

Americans cut off their arms so they don't have to wash their armpits.

no we dont

circumcision of newborns here is something like 20%, has been in free-fall since the ''80s
boomers drive it up

no because i'm not albanian lmao

Yet people in europe have a lot more sex.

Attached: 1320622347.gif (350x272, 899K)

WTF DO THEY REALLY DO THIS??????????

Attached: help.png (709x462, 660K)

no

IMAGINE NOT HAVING < 1%

I'm Ashkenazi and my dick is intact. I literally outjewed God. Keep mutilating your genitals, dumb gentiles.

Attached: jewcat.jpg (465x621, 33K)

For medical reason

Literally only burgers, kikes and mudslimes do this shit. Everyone else is like, "WTF?"

>Australia

why?

Attached: 1489925809321.jpg (1548x908, 163K)

It's because it's an expensive procedure or at least used to be so its became a high class status symbol during the Victorian era in the anglosphere.
Almost wasn't but then I was because they gotta to me a few years later.

hi kike-kun, how is your day today?

That's some mental gymnastics

bong here
am safe

That's because European Jews don't do this together fit into the population just like they do it here only to fit in.

Yes I had a hernia as a kid and the doctor told me to get my penis cut and my parents did for some reason. My brother doesn't have his cut and my uncle and grandparents made fun of me when i was a kid because of it.

I'm sorry user

Nope. My father told me at the start of the summer that he was going to plan a circumsision for me. I I told him I didn't want to, but he said that : " he wouldn't force me to do something wich is bad for me" Fortunetaly, it was too expensive and not covered by the insurance so he gave up.

why he want circumcision for you?

my dick is uncut but looks cut

Got circumcised when I was 19 because of a phimosis, I was a bit sad cause afterwards sex didn't feel as good as it used to before.

no why would it be ? my parent's aren't crazy

Circumcision is not prescribed by the religion and the society I was born in, but had to go through it because of some medical complications, or at least that's what my parents told me. I can't ask them now, of course. But it certainly is very weird being circumcised when nearly no one I know (likely) is. I fear someday a group of people will come to see that I'm circumcised, mistake me for a Muslim (because they're perhaps the only community -- and a minority at that -- which undergoes circumcision) and then proceed to lynch me. I might have hard time proving my credentials in such a moment. Worse, in case I get arrange-married, I'll have a hard time explaining to my wife why I have circumcised penis.

Doesn't peope know that phimosis is in India?

>yes I cut my dick cause girls like it more, r-right?

LMAO DO AMERICANS REALLY?

Attached: 1560636129549s.jpg (124x120, 3K)

They do LMAO

yes, it did

>Worse, in case I get arrange-married, I'll have a hard time explaining to my wife why I have circumcised penis.
Bruh who gaf you get arranged married it wont matter

Attached: c84.gif (600x580, 435K)

Circumsion in Korea is a sex change

Why are you so fixated on other people's dicks?

Attached: 1511017124617.gif (360x346, 170K)

the biggest cope I have seen this year

It's not a cope. They legit believe this. I had an Arab friend who was of similar opinion and very adamant about it.

>It did. Europoors will seethe at this because they know women don't like their dicks

Attached: 1539733426414.png (753x960, 29K)

Phenomenal post, friend. And dubs to boot. Keep it up.

Americans be like
>My dick may be mutilated but at least it looks better and isn't full of infections and STDs

>Red bad, blue good!

If circumcision was bad Jews wouldn't do it to their own.

>It was so bad, christian apostles tried to get rid of it as earliest as possible.

Attached: 1551121985442.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

Jewish writings literally say that it's done so they would focus on studying more and won't masturbate or have sex foot pleasure.
A parent who loves his child won't do it.

Is it mandatory for jews or it's only done under (((rabbinical))) preassure?

And they're right

>sex foot pleasure.
imagine the smell

>Yes become better slaves for the bourgeoisie
Mandatory religiously but also the latter one.
If your parents aren't crazy they won't do it

>canada
??

Greece should be pure black or zero, since it is highly forbidden here for Greek born kids to be circumcised.
>t. 95% Christian Country.

If you aren't < 1% you're pretty much a non country

Who cares

also
>korea
??

Americaboos

>less circumcision=red
>more circumcision=blue
hmmmm

Attached: rusiamonkythink.png (260x334, 161K)