From today's march on Stockholm

From today's march on Stockholm.

Attached: walkstowardsyou.jpg (3456x2304, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
nordfront.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Our-Path.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4TLx2L8gTLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, I thought they would be chads

We banned them

incels

sorry r these Finns or identiterians?

I'm sorry, but are those incels or slayers?

100% incel

from left to rigth
>manlet
>hat?
>blonde vladimir
>manlet
>king manlet
>actual swede?
>eastern yuro
>angry russian
>another eastern yuro

so where are all the swedes or this is the so called master race? i am 200% more swedish than these guys then

what are they marching for?

People with low IQ tend to resemble Eastern Euros yes

women's rights

>that fucking bald gnome with the drum

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

They want to establish a new Swedish empire which includes Norway, Denmark and Finland.
This is the kind of power fantasy shit Swedecels jerk off to after getting bullied by ragheads at schools.

why are they all bald

I... I'm scared ( ; ´ Д`)

is freedom of speech worth it if shit like this happens? srs

>manlet with the drum

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Don't be, all races will be friends in our nationalist future

Freedom means also seeing things you don't like

But seriously though, why are they all fucking bald?

high test

are japanese tourists OK for swedish nationalists?

Yeah sure. The current amount of Japanese immigration isn't even a problem since there's not too many.

Swedes will think you are Chinese and arrest you

the incel parade

>right wing
>chads
Pick one

the "I dont know anything about them but disagree with their opinions so I'll attack their sexuality" comment

baldie cope

Why do they all look like they shun gainful employment and live off the government?

incel cope

That fucking gnome drummer

Attached: 6bcca442.jpg (579x709, 32K)

why?

>manlet theme.mp3

Isn't it obvious?

Because they want to genocide people and like Hitler.

what kind people?

Brown people.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

finnish people are not brown tho why would the finnish government care?

no they don't
read their manifesto:
nordfront.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Our-Path.pdf

>why would the finnish government care?

Now why would the established government be careful around a organization that aspires to take over the government and is militaristic.

I have no idea.

kek

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 32K)

the baldie march?

Is this an actual march or a faction from Warhammer I haven't been made aware of?

Attached: huh.jpg (258x284, 14K)

why did you bring up brown people and not the military take over part?

they're naziskin. Don't nazi shave their head there?

Attached: 1566779241289.jpg (629x711, 69K)

Whats wrong with this

skinheads, completely forgot they were a thing. Can't say I've ever seen any here

Is wot appens when humies and orcs do the dirty

There are brown Finnish people. They also don't like gays and would probably want to make it illegal to be gay I guess.

russian is

Imagine what horrors could follow, like someone coul draw a picture of Mohamed.

>There are brown Finnish people
cmon now user

Attached: putin_luz.gif (304x250, 715K)

I would have banned them for being a traitorous organization. Wanting Finland to be annexed by Sweden is grounds for a sitting in an electric chair.

Sweden wouldn't be annexing you. Norway+Denmark+Finland are big enough to prevent the biggest part, Sweden, from taking over

do NOT mock gnomes
germanic mythological creatures have feelings, too

This fine ubermensch specimen is hairy enough though, why do they do this?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16,_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg (524x757, 148K)

cringe
get a life, incel.

ACTUALLY he's 6'1 the rest are just 6'7

>Norway+Denmark+Finland are big enough to prevent the biggest part, Sweden, from taking over
why take the risk? also lol at nationalists wanting a multinational federation with people speaking different languages.

No, you dumb fingoloid retard. Shut the fuck up.

You may not like it but it be the way it is

daily reminder

Attached: typical euro flag on int.png (1608x1265, 992K)

Seething incel

Why are their flags wrapped and who are the people on the portraits ?

don't look that bad t b h

Não vês porque não existe a necessidade para haver skinheads em Portugal(embora exista a praga da Amadora entre outros bairros sociais, mas isso pode-se resolver através da justiça, condenando os criminosos enquanto os bons ficam, lentamente purificando a cultura criminosa dos bairros sociais. Mas devido a pobreza existirá sempre crime, e eu reconheço que não é um problema ético mas sim de estrato social, em que os de origem Africana simplesmente ficaram)
Eu até percebo o porquê de eles existirem aqui na Suécia, mas eu acho que já vai demasiado tarde para filtrar a sociedade, e medidas extremas já não funcionarão. Já há gerações de imigrantes que são 100% suecos nacionais, o "dano" já está cicatrizado, ninguém pode expulsar quem já nasceu e cresceu cá pois seria completamente injusto.

You have to go back Alberto.

100% virgins

you just know hes 5'10

They probably barely know anything about nazis. This people are usually weirdos that seek approval from the group

why did they pick white and green? their aesthetics are horrible and why do they fight agains the cops instead of the immigrants they hate so much?

Attached: 85423440990100980736no.jpg (980x736, 218K)

>implying leftist soyjacks are ultimate chads

A surprising amount of their members are actually bald

Attached: 4A7kJwx.jpg (1100x733, 82K)

High test makes you go bald

You dropped this

Attached: image.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

They don't fight the cops, that's the other way around, the gvt obviously don't want them to parade.

They deliberately attack cops. I've only seen one or 2 videos of them beating up brown people but at least 5 videos of them fighting cops or ANTIFA (also white people) so it doesn't make sense. They consider police officers "traitors" because they do their jobs

Except nothing like that happened today

they got their priorities straight, a government without cops is useless

Attached: 1552471118100.jpg (601x388, 21K)

Wow, this is so true

have sex

>t

Attached: 1561928601860.png (785x1000, 254K)

Mate, the police in every country is filled with power tripping bullies, childhood losers that want respect and so on. Very few have morals they are always corrupt. You may think in sweden they aren’t but I guarantee you are

Holy kek

some of them are decent people just trying to do their job. look at this video where the police are mostly trying to hold their lines and NRM charges them with lines of shields for no particular reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=4TLx2L8gTLY

>noooooooooo you can't call them incels! You must respect their sexuality and engage with their arguments!

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (233x216, 8K)

NMR are such niggers, wtf

ACAB my friend!!

Attached: d2fe3ac9.jpg (580x450, 33K)

The polices job is inherently political and therefore they are legitimate targets but political dissidents. It is better to fight police than random brown people

ahaha is that the drummer gnome getting rekt at 1:55?

Some of them tried this shit in Norway last year in Drammen or some other town close to Oslo. They was beaten up by antifa

ewww I thought scandis were all gorgeous models these fools look no different than Amerimuttcels

Embarassing.

>4:11
>women

>all the ugly people within my ethnicity are another ethnicity
Cope, besides scandinavians share overlap with baltic people and eastern euros, so they resemble them sometimes even moreso than East Germans do imo, yes.

where's the swedeish phenotype,its all a lie bros

Why are neo-nazis so ugly?

seething incels

I mean these orgs dont really attract good looking or successful or even educated people.