Pls stop bullying Lebanon. I don't like it

Pls stop bullying Lebanon. I don't like it.
And if you absolutely need to kill some arabs, go to Syria, Jordan or whatever.

Attached: 41RK5GSHPZL.jpg (500x283, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=AufscBTFrl0
timesofisrael.com/reports-hezbollah-nearly-missed-manned-armored-car-driving-in-breach-of-orders/
timesofisrael.com/at-least-6-said-killed-in-drone-strike-in-iraq-on-pro-iran-militia/
gob.mx/sre/documentos/explicacion-del-voto-de-mexico-sobre-el-estatus-de-jerusalen?idiom=es
newsweek.com/nxivm-dr-brandon-porter-cults-912098
youtube.com/watch?v=_LeOt4HCI-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lebanon is not arabic. very few in lebanon speak arabic. imbecile.

Wtf Lebanon isn't Arap you imbicile

>Lebanon
>Ar*b
imbecile

youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU

Nobody hates Lebanon

Not even Israel

lebanon has state backed terrorists like hezbollah and they ARE arabs.
we will bomb them back to the stone age again

imbecile

>people with cities looking like pic related calling anyone imbecile

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1104x736, 169K)

Why would you kill the Arabs if the Jews are still there? Waste of effort.

Please do not do that.
Better bomb fucking Iran. It is the root cause of shit going in Lebanon. Remove the ayatollah regime and watch Hezbollah dying in 2-3 years simply because they have no money and support.

why not bomb both ? they both support terrorism

Based

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING LEBANON

Thank you for looking out for us my Aryan brother

Attached: 4.jpg (1080x988, 295K)

is that you ?

>tf
>tp
get out

life truly is hard as an Aryan Christian isle of peace and prosperity in a sea of brown levantine shitskins and evil kikes

Attached: 125695.jpg (1000x666, 100K)

Because Lebanon is just a little cute country. They are not terrorists and in fact are the biggest victims of Iranian and Syrian terror.
You had already tried this tactic and it only helped Hezbollah to gain more support, more people became slaves of the ayatollah.

> They are not terrorists
lebanon launched rockets at our cities, they're stockpiling rockets and threatening to attack us. we definitely need to bomb them back to the stone age again.

You get out moron if you don't support Israel you don't support our government and therefore an Isl*mist

also literally 3 days ago they tried to hit an israeli army car with kornets. why the fuck shouldnt we bomb em ?

>Iran (using their proxy Hezbollah) launched rockets at our cities

go suck bibis cock terrorist , yyou sent those drones unprovoked . and you keep sending airplanes ovr our skies, we have evry right to fire at you

iran didnt launch rockets, lebanon did
we have fucking radars dude we know where rockets are launched from.

>They are not terrorists
They absolutely are, they have hezbollah and one of the 9/11 hijackers was lebanese along with the countless al-quada and ISIS youth that joined

imbecile

we laumched the missiles because ypu are worthless subhumans destroying the world with your crazy hollywood/wallstreet shenanigans and you deserve it hebraic shitskin
the phoenicio-amorite bulls will crush your balls and send you back to clean the pharoah's latrines

you guys planned a tunnel attack against us, initiated war in 2006 and launched countless terrorist attacks against our civilians in the 70s.
we're gonna bomb the living shit out of your country harder then we did in 2006 because you people dont understand anything other then violence.
youtube.com/watch?v=AufscBTFrl0
this is what ill have playing on speakers when im in my merkava blasting you retarded arabs in beirut.

Come home, chosen one.

hollywood and wallstreet are in fucking usa you moron.

Attached: 42757647_-_01_06_2017_-_lebanon-israel_film-boycott.jpg (780x520, 52K)

Absolute imbecile. Lebanon is not *rabic

imagine sharing a border full of these hideous rats

Attached: 1567422510826.jpg (960x660, 173K)

go back to europe khazar

you couldnt enter bint jbeil in 2006 despite vastly outnumbering us and having air support , dont dream you could come as far as beirut ,
trylly isreal is weaker than a spiders web

we love them in Mexico.. wtf are you talking about?

ma tred 3leyon ya man mannon mn mostawena, mazel sha55o ta7ton mn jeep fade

>Talking to a kike on Jow Forums like it is he who makes the decision on who gets bombed or not

Attached: 1563832716418.png (597x418, 132K)

What do they speak then ?

2e wallah ,, ma3ashe fyie natter al7arb aljayeh 7ta nefta7on ft7

>Speak arab
>Practice arab religion
>Have arab culture
>Look like arabs

>Not arab

?????

>and one of the 9/11 hijackers was lebanese along with the countless al-quada and ISIS youth that joined
Based.
Two towers weren't enough.

Attached: 1563406057682.png (693x460, 155K)

so you managed to barely hold a couple of towns, so what ? 90% of the rest of the war was us BTFOing you to shit everywhere and with your recent warmongering we'll BTFO you to shit even harder now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-162645.png (1080x2246, 373K)

Allah doesn't want you to attack israel, why do you keep going against the will of allah ?

>all the imbeciles in this thread
shaking my head

Imbecile

seething bougnole in france

I think blocking is necessary

Don't be dumb, Iranian agents did that as well as starting the 2006 war and other shit. Bombing Lebanon won't resolve the problem just like it didn't in 2006, after a decade or two Hezbollah will re-emerge and it will have even higher support because no one likes foreigners bombing their country.

we are not attacking anyone , they keep sending airplanes over here and they are annoying as fuck
now im not antisemite , but i realise that europians hated them for a reason

grey gigachad fingers typed this post

> Iranian agents
what is this dumb meme ? sure they get iranian support but hezbollah is part of the lebanease army. any action by hezbollah is an action by the lebanease government.
if that were not true all hezbollah people would be sitting in lebanease prison right now.

>we are not attacking anyone
what the fuck is this then ?
timesofisrael.com/reports-hezbollah-nearly-missed-manned-armored-car-driving-in-breach-of-orders/
you send your army to attack our soldiers with no deceleration of war, you stockpile weapons while threatening to launch them at us. how the fuck are you surprised we're bombing you. you have it coming.
if you stopped the threats,attacks and weapons stockpiling we'd have peace but you people only understand violence.

so, you guys hate each other?

Iran

we dont really feel anything about lebs, they're just another security threat that we're gonna bomb until they're not.

Attached: a.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

is if you people aren't the same as them
timesofisrael.com/at-least-6-said-killed-in-drone-strike-in-iraq-on-pro-iran-militia/
your government is moving iranian weapon shipments to them

we just want to live in piece but they dont allow us

To whom?

to the syrians and lebanease

>what is this dumb meme ? sure they get iranian support but hezbollah is part of the lebanease army. any action by hezbollah is an action by the lebanease government.
That's not exactly correct and it is only because the 2006 war.

>if that were not true all hezbollah people would be sitting in lebanease prison right now.
Lebanese army is simply to weak to disarm Hezbollah. This is due to Iran backing them.

well, my constitution prohibits me to interfere on foreign affairs. Please, keep on. I hope you guys get along.

do not belive the zionist , hezbollah defends lebanon from isreal , some people critisize hezbollah for entering syria but that is it , hezbollah liberated lebanon in 2000
the 2006 war was a mistake from hezbollah but we never attacked them unless they attacked us after that

Proofs?

serious question, if hezbollah was purely defensive then why not just incorporate it into the army.
confusing to me how people put up with a giant unaccountable paramilitary in their country that can drag their country into a devastating conflict

>and one of the 9/11 hijackers was lebanese
And the other 20 or so were Saudis aka best ally in the Middle-East in the fight against terror

Because they are bordered by a rogue nation that keeps attacking them over and over. You fucking kikes spread chaos and then blame Lebanon for being chaotic.

>That's not exactly correct and it is only because the 2006 war.
that is exactly correct. they're a an armed group operating legally in lebanon, any action they do is the responsibility of the lebanease government.
> to weak
excuses

by your absurd logic we can nuke beirut tomorrow and say it was some militia in israel backed by madagascar that we're too weak to disarm and that makes it ok.

everything happening in lebanon is the lebanease goverment, if hezbollah wasnt part of the lebanease army they'd be in prison.
>my constitution prohibits me to interfere on foreign affairs.
what do you mean ?
article i linked

the millitary is controlled by U.S,A and cant make disicions for itself ,and hezbollah is partof the defencive strategy called the golden triangle wich is a civilian defence force just like what happened in russia when nazis attacked

>defends
>lmoa lets attack the strongest country in the middle east for no reason it's not like they're gonna bomb us to shit

>the millitary is controlled by U.S,A and cant make disicions for itself
haha

Lebanon is the non-playable minor faction of the Levant.
It's entire purpose is to be bullied.

Attached: Syrian invasion 1976.jpg (612x402, 48K)

fuck imbec*les

Attached: 53143194391431556.jpg (680x908, 212K)

made me audibaly laugh

He is making a reference to the "Doctrina Estrada" named after a Mexican politician that stated that for our country to be successful we must maintain a neutral position on all international affairs.

our constitution, is like our "carta magna"... the basic rights of every mexican.
Our constitution prohibits us to stick our noses on other nation's problems. I still ponder why we have a seat at UN, if we are always against the defacto standards, such as:
>we voted in favor of Maduro in Venezuela
>we voted against the Auschluss
>we voted against Italy taking over Ethiopia
>we voted against Cuba to be embargoed and we were the only ones to keep trade with Cuba after their revolution.

never knew mexico was this based

Come here my child, come back to me.

100% Bavarian phenotype

how so ? wouldnt you want to at least publicly support pro mexican politicians in other countries ?
we stay out of international affairs as well but if some country has a pro-israeli and anti israeli politician competing we'll at least publicly support the pro israeli one.

Attached: chrome_2018-12-29_12-39-21.jpg (1916x1083, 148K)

>we stay out of international affairs
imagine pretending to actually believe this

Attached: 1567687203754.png (330x282, 91K)

>e stay out of international affairs
that's not entirely true bro... we really view the taking over of Palestine territory as something really bad. This is the reason we refrained to vote about Israel's Jerusalem embassy.
We are not in favor of polarization, we want you guys to be successful, but not at the cost of human lives and human rights.
gob.mx/sre/documentos/explicacion-del-voto-de-mexico-sobre-el-estatus-de-jerusalen?idiom=es

>pro-mexico politicians
Such thing does not exist. We have no friends.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone bully Lebanon.

well mexico isnt doing anything controversial so you dont know

like we say over here... let history judge you.

neither are we
im sure there's politicians in countries near yours that would be more beneficial to mexico then others in their country.
didnt they send rapefugee caravans through your country that vandalized shit and attacked your cops ?

>neither are we
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2423423424.jpg (505x567, 37K)

name one 'controversial' decision israel made
protip: you cant

They won't. Jews and Persians are in a conspiracy together

For me, it's arak. The best after-dinner liqueur.

Attached: Arak Gantous & Abou Raad.jpg (960x1280, 87K)

Based. Where do you get that from?

Arnon Milchan worked as an Israeli double agent and billionaire who sent US military secrets to Israel while producing pro Jewish propaganda movies

Mossad knew of 9/11 in advance and withheld the information from the USA - at absolute minimum

Had a massive sex slave industry of Eastern European women in the 90s to early 2000s, plus organ traffcking industry

Safe haven for US criminals and pedophiles

Where to even begin with the Epstein case, Maxwell, the Mega group, or NXIVM newsweek.com/nxivm-dr-brandon-porter-cults-912098 --- they're all connected to Israel, Ehud Barrak and Netanyahu

Mossad running a child sex ring of gentile girls with operatives Epstein and Maxwell to effectively blackmail the entire political class of the USA and its media elites. Bill Clinton and Monica Levinsky were also part of the game. --- And then having Epstein assassinated in his cell before the world public; which was impressive and scary admitedly.

The mere exsitence of shit like Blackcube; nice creepy little detail with all their numbers ending on 666

The whole Neocon-Likud connection leading to the wars in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and wanting war with Iran, too. Against the interests and will of the West.

Alliance with Saudi Arabia while pretending to fight terrorism; direct support of Al-Quaeda and indirect of the Islamic State.

Extensive sayanim programme in the West; granted the Turks do it here too.

The Americans exchange everything with Israel, that means when you are spied on by Xkeyscore, prism and all the rest of it, you are spied on by Israel. Backdoors in Intel chips. And god knows what you and the NSA do with smartphones, Alexa and the car computers. Snowdens talk in Israel was very informative. one excerpt youtube.com/watch?v=_LeOt4HCI-M

And that's only from the top of my head and leaving out the more "conspiracy" stuff

A few of the local liquor stores have it. Depending on which one I visit, it can be $20 to $30.

>Arnon Milchan worked as an Israeli double agent and billionaire who sent US military secrets to Israel while producing pro Jewish propaganda movies
espionage isnt controversial everyone does it
>Mossad knew of 9/11 in advance and withheld the information from the USA - at absolute minimum
schizo conspiracy theory
>Had a massive sex slave industry of Eastern European women in the 90s to early 2000s, plus organ traffcking industry
schizo conspiracy theory
>Safe haven for US criminals and pedophiles
schizo conspiracy theory
>Where to even begin with the Epstein case, Maxwell, the Mega group, or NXIVM newsweek.com/nxivm-dr-brandon-porter-cults-912098 --- they're all connected to Israel, Ehud Barrak and Netanyahu
schizo conspiracy theory
>Mossad running a child sex ring of gentile girls with operatives Epstein and Maxwell to effectively blackmail the entire political class of the USA and its media elites. Bill Clinton and Monica Levinsky were also part of the game. --- And then having Epstein assassinated in his cell before the world public; which was impressive and scary admitedly.
schizo conspiracy theory
>The mere exsitence of shit like Blackcube; nice creepy little detail with all their numbers ending on 666
private intelligence program, not part of israeli government and all countries have those.
>The whole Neocon-Likud connection leading to the wars in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and wanting war with Iran, too. Against the interests and will of the West.
schizo conspiracy theory
>Alliance with Saudi Arabia while pretending to fight terrorism; direct support of Al-Quaeda and indirect of the Islamic State.
schizo conspiracy theory
>Extensive sayanim programme in the West; granted the Turks do it here too.
espionage isnt controversial , everyone does it
>The Americans exchange everything with Israel
security cooperation with other countries isnt controversial, also american decision not israel

Attached: IMG_7977.jpg (640x525, 137K)

>s*rians
lmao they are equally pathetic if not more, like the palis their only advantage is their sheer rabbit birthrate numbers and soviet grade gibsmedat armament. they are basically just meatheads with heavy duty weaponry that they cant even operate properly (which is why they got assraped by ISIS in 2 weeks)
we literally sodomised them in almost every battle

Attached: ma3raket_zahle.png (652x540, 217K)

Attached: 1490321292004.jpg (486x604, 97K)

>I trust jewish media saying it's a conspiracy