Culture Pals - /cp/

no anime edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(BASED) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7(embed)

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old Thread

Attached: yiren.webm (640x1138, 1.85M)

Yey!

they won't fucking reply bros

Attached: fuck.png (219x552, 5K)

Coward! Post the messages you sent!

List the countries of the 10 most recent females to view you. I'll start:
Croatia, Poland, Turkey, Thailand, Iran, Turkey, Germany, Germany, Thailand, Poland.

They're all messaging me. Sorry bro.

Brazil, Cameroon, Belarus, Indonesia, Russia, US, Kazakhstan, Russia, US, US

Here's an official guide for fellow girls on how to get married to the right man.

Countries to look for: Just what ever countries they message you, look for a rich man or Korean if you are that kind of an autist.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially poor countries.

NEVER START CONVERSATIONS (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring soibois with your questions, if he can't come up with anything he is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq. Always just reply with boring one liners and try to be as passively rude as possible. Consider ghosting him after a few messages.

Have a basic bitch personality, enjoy travelling, netflix and food. Make him disclose his bank account balance within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than $120 000 is unacceptable, you are a princes and you deserve a true RICH prince.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if he sends you them on her own etc he is a disgusting pervert, unless he has the Chad body.

Also be a gold digger and attention seeker and ask money from him and make him listen to your boring social drama concerning your exs and friends and family etc. If he can't afford flights to you, he is a broke boy and doesn’t deserve a true QUEEN.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with dicks. Let as many guys talk to you as possible, ghost 99 % of them and only reply to Chads or ones who somehow mesmerized you on their first message.

Korean qt messaged me out of nowhere, as someone who hates kpop and korean fans I'm kind of surprised at how much better Korean people are compared to people who are """into Korean culture""", she's pretty nice and talkative.

Her english is god awful though but it looks like she's trying

Dont fall for it. Asians are the worst kind of women.

>tfw want to get into that interpals thing, but I'm too autistic and scared of people to interact with them non-anonymously

Attached: 1542667220126.png (633x758, 320K)

Do it

Goddammit it happened again. First it was a Japanese cutie, now it's with a Korean. WHY DO THEY DELETE THEIR ACCOUNTS? We were talking for days :(

If you find out how let me know

Fall for it? Fall for what, user? I know better than that, she's all the way in Asia, which is far. Not only that, but she's a woman, meaning that if I were to want to meet up with her, it's obvious she wouldn't have the willpower to be the one to fly to my country, and given how I have no reason to go to Korea either, I expect nothing more than a friendship from this, or a little bit of friends with benefits fun if I'm lucky. I have nothing to fall for. I know better than to disappoint and hurt myself by falling for their tricks.

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

I'M SO FUCKING HORNY

Based but tell me this. Did she join a couple hours ago or has she been on Interpals for more?

Rate my haiku
>Messages (1000+)
>"hi how are you?"
>the humming of cabinet fans

3 years

Attached: 1566454934745.jpg (720x762, 65K)

You're good then brah. The one I talked to made it a day before me and we talked from my third day till now

Our resident portuguese asian lover, pika, get women to travel to Portugal. They have money. Unlike us

Pika is on the ropes after making a complete fool of himself

What did he do?

His uggo Japanese gf kept coming to these threads and mugging him off basically

Don't worry. She won't come here more ;)

(X)

>ur so hot
>beautiful
>very pretty
>you are cute
>u have realy beautiful eyes :)
>are u angel?
>sexy lady
>you are really lovely
>henlo hottie"

Attached: 1554331214684.jpg (452x227, 44K)

>video call qt last night
>she's so embarrassed she can't say anything
>she tells me that I'm handsome and she'd die from embarrassment if she ever said that to my face
>so upset that she wants to call again that same night
>same thing happens
Paraguayans are pure

ehh I'll give it a try. I'll make my profile as autistic as possible

Lads wtf one of my friends found the Iranian qt that I said autistic shit to irl on FB and it turns out she's a fucking Koreaboo, how disgusting..she probably took a lot of Korean dick while she was there, probably even ate out the ass of the Korean user on here.

I remember you talking about her, good that things turned out well. Alas, didn't go as well for me but I've gotten better with girls irl at least.

how to be this based?

Attached: veryindoeuropean.jpg (836x2448, 369K)

who the fuck cares about the IRA s*yboy

source on the qt

Wrong. I have a Korean qt

Seriously, though.
How come I bookmark the real qts "for later" and only message the 6-8s?

shit I do that as well

>piccola.volpe

>pagan
yeap, that's going to the cringe folder

I would slaughter them all if I could

Still waiting for that qtcrawler script profile with this on the info box

Korea, UK, Hungary, Russia, Finland, Turkey, Hungary, UK, Norway, Romania