He's not Catholic

>He's not Catholic

Attached: 1559286881217.png (728x899, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Apostolic_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys ^-^;

>Religion
Cringe

cucktholic

Attached: CnbpjRgXgAAZdp3.jpg (1200x900, 124K)

no problem

>he's not a Mormon that pumps multiple wives with babies on the regular

>his dick isnt mutilated

Attached: 1562842943405.jpg (455x445, 72K)

I will convert if you marry me

>I don't love you anymore, I am going to find an orthodox bf, preferably Greek

Attached: 1551124447995.png (801x876, 212K)

don't care, she probably wouldn't put out anyway

الله اكبر

itt: femcels

>I will convert if you marry me
liar

Attached: 1551996783520.jpg (1000x1000, 159K)

This

>I am

Attached: gigachad.png (859x960, 327K)

girls can't do that face

catholocism is degenerate and immoral

your religion is about divoricing people, so you can get more money.

Who /calvinist/ here?

no it isn't, we're not Americans

In my case:
>tfw he’s not protestant

>he's a brown immigrant and is rude towards the local population

Attached: 1567688570654.gif (909x890, 253K)

Attached: 1543347899931.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

King Henry might have been a tad overweight but he wasn't american

>t. king who was fiercely catholic and granted with "defender of the faith" title

Attached: Henry VIII.jpg (474x567, 86K)

Unironically though, why is it so hard to find a genuinely religious guy that also isn’t a total nutcase?

yes you are

to be religious in the modern, first world requires serious dedication
they have to be "total nutcases"

he did nothing wrong, fuck the spanish and their ugly shrewish women

you're not even real protestants

>Accidental protestant

>he's religious
always weird guys and never good looking t b h

>Being religious at all

Serious dedication is fine, but being an extremist isn’t. Especially when it comes to how they view women or how they become super legalistic and hateful towards certain people. But on the other hand, if you go to a more liberal church, the dude is basically just Christian in name only.

we take the best aspects from both to create a daring synthesis

Meanwhile, Islam is light, peace and truth. Right Achmed?

shut up and go back to the kitchen where you belong, harlot

I am an Anglican with leanings towards Puritanism

Do you have a job?

Of course not, work is for suckers

>expects women to be in the kitchen while having no job himself to maintain the family
Bruh

I only follow the word of Jesus. Churches are to bond communities together

Christianity basically idolize alienating from the world to the point where you're considered their enemy.

I don't want a wife, no woman is worthy of me
Whatever, faggot

>girls don't want boys who know how to file formation

Attached: romealesia.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

This is how it should be

That’s not what we’re supposed to do tho. One of our responsibilities as Christians is to teach the gospel to others. We’re supposed to be welcoming, not hateful assholes.

We are told not to have relations with the unsaved but keep them far from us. Always struck me as strange; if we are to convert them (lets be honest we are told to do so) how are we supposed to stay away from them at the same time?

>We are told not to have relations with the unsaved
Honestly it really depends on the church. My church encourages us to be friendly and welcoming cause that’s what Jesus would be like and cause it’s the decent thing to do. Are you also Evangelical Christian?

I was raised one. Once I found myself unable to convert anyone I internalized my faith and it gradually withered away to the a mustard seed. Nobody would even consider listening and the weight on my shoulders knowing my failure would damn them for eternity is still killing me, my own brother claims he does not have any faith. I dont even know anymore man

>We are told not to have relations with the unsaved but keep them far from us.
wtf

How big was your church? Honestly I’m kind of surprised you guys have Evangelicals over there. What kind of things did they teach you?
>Once I found myself unable to convert anyone I internalized my faith and it gradually withered away to the a mustard seed.
That sucks fren. But I would say it’s also the church’s fault for pressuring you guys to convert others making you think that if you’re not able to, you’re a failure. You can’t force people to convert, but you can tell them about God. Once you talk to people about the gospel, you’ve done your duty. It’s up to them whether they want to accept it or not. God gave us the free will to choose after all.

A smaller to average Church I suppose. I was taught typical things you would expect, sort of adamant in compelling the members to confess our sin regularly to God. I'm fine with that, a part of spiritual health. Confess and improve but dont stress if you stumble because you will be caught by God's grace. I remember them specifically likening it to the relationship within a family how a parent would always love their children no matter what. I liked that.
The problem is people outside of the faith are incapable of such self assertation, they are convinced of their innocence and thats where I havw always become the hostile one. Or the straight up weird one, talking about such ARCHAIC things. Any attempt of evangelising is met with disdain and flat out hate. Pretty crushing desu. I just dont understand how everyone in my old Church, or any other one, can sit at the sermon and smile while thousands walk around the city on their way to Hell.

Was your church very conservative? As in the women had to wear long skirts and only men could be in leadership positions? What’s the reaction of non-Christians in Sweden when you tell them you’re an Evangelical Christian?
>thats where I havw always become the hostile one. Or the straight up weird one, talking about such ARCHAIC things.
How exactly did you try to convert people? Maybe you took the wrong approach. I mean you can’t save everyone. Also, you never know that what you said to someone long ago actually touched their hearts and now they’re following Christ. In the end, you have to accept that everyone has to make their own decisions in life. Even after we die, we are judged individually, for what we choose to do.

>Waldensians

Attached: 1559744395220.jpg (1062x1024, 92K)

Probably not conservative in the sense you would imagine, more behavioural than structual. Women would not be "required" to wear certain clothing but did so anyway. Although pants were not exactly uncommon among women. We did have female clergy even if alot of people would prefer not, it never really became much of an obstruction because reading the bible was frequently encouraged and not rely on the words in the sermon.
I've been trying to see things from your perspective and reconcile the fact most things are out of my control. I guess I actually did "convert" a woman at my university about a year ago. She approached me with her questions, describing herself as a spiritual being. Instant red flag for me but I obliged, a few months later she had a Bible in hand when i saw her. I dont know what became of her after that.

I think you’ve done a good job so far fren. The fact that you’ve managed to touch at least one person is great. Don’t give up so easily. Also being a Christian isn’t only about trying to convert people. How old are you btw?

I am 23

>New Apostolic.

Attached: 1547717483001.jpg (947x1200, 68K)

You’re still young and at that age where people still question their beliefs so it’s pretty normal that you’re going through those kind of feelings. Maybe talk to one of your elders about how you feel.

What’s New Apostolic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Apostolic_Church