Have you noticed that every time you criticize USA as a smaller country...

Have you noticed that every time you criticize USA as a smaller country, the only "defence" american will spout out is always something along the lines of "Shut the fuck up you IRRELEVANT frozen shithole you're so IRRELEVANT what the fuck is that flag nobody knows you!"

Why does relevancy of a country matter when we're discussing quality of life, crime rates, poverty, juridical system, healthcare etc?

I don't mind living in an irrelevant and rich nordic welfare state. I think it's a good thing that nobody gives a shit about us.

Attached: Go4BaLtacD.png (300x250, 11K)

Do they really?

OBSESSED

Brother

Americans are right on this one
I's a almost cute when small irrelevant countries act smug and talk shit about the big boys. I mean you're absolutely obsessed with them while they couldn't give less of a shit about you

the shield of irrelevance saves us from the mass shooting, the mass shartings and the two towers funnies. it's best left this way. although you finlan are so progressive you have some troubles with the snadniggers yourself

Everything is under control

at ease then brother! :D

Is Germany a BIG BOY COUNTRY?
No.

what the fuck else is there to say. do you expect me to engage with every jobless loser living in a shack in the barren tundra somewhere. if there were 12 threads about your country in the catalog at any given time on any given day you'd get bored and fall back on platitudes too. this will never happen of course, because finland is irrelevant

This is what I mean. Ignorant mutt thinks theres tundra in Finland.

Attached: 1558272572200.png (888x894, 520K)

Yes

still he is not wrong

Whiter than you Muhammad

You're not. You're even more diverse than Sweden.

>living in a irrelevant frozen shithole
Found your problem

Do you honestly think there's a significant muslim population in Finland?

Gulf stream. We have 4 seasons over here.

More like it doesn't matter what's in Finland because you're irrelevant

Look. This is exactly what I mean.

why are scandis so fucking stupid?

Finland is not a part of Scandinavia.

Yes it is

When i imagine america i like to image either gilded age or 50s americana that invented modern nuclear and silicon technology
my parents like to think of it as the 80s corrupt america that destroyed nations for oil and favors
what a shame

hello OP

why are swedes like you always so petty, and obsessed with the US?

Attached: sverige flag.png (871x640, 4K)

mei mei

rent free finn cuck