Average korea school student schedule

5:00 - wake up to nuclear missile test ah so glad that our brothers are doing well korean diplomacy wins again
6:00 - school bus late trying to dodge concrete high rise suicide jumpers such a fascinating culture wow
6:30 - teacher took attendance but the whore forgot i am kim number 25 not kim number 24 in class she will be the first to go
7:00 - plastic surgery class to look more like parents
8:00 - zainichi espionage class
8:30 - starcraft masturbation session
9:00 - math class time 1+1 equals korea dmz
10:00 - language class to learn ancient korean secret of pronouce words like toilet water gargle
12:00 - lunch time oh boy fried dog my favorite
13:00 culture class to learn about wonders of rich korean history
13:05 - oh wait that was japanese culture so class is demoted oh well one more year of combini take-out dog meals
14:00 - gym class now we run quick to escape bullets of north korean brothers such loving family
15:00 - early finish because of north korean nuclear strike oh wait it is just downtown seoul nevermind
16:00 - walk back home but get lung disease from car fumes wow now i have unique personality to show everyone
19:00 - mother say that family pet escaped pan oh well kimchi for dinner tonight
20:00 - kpop idol masturbation time hello my wife are you ok?
20:02 - bored so switch to jpop idol instead
20:03 - ejaculate on computer screen because koreans never taught how to have sex properly thanks moon jae-in
21:00 - gi joe who escape from american military base and fuck mother ahh so that is the method i will tell my online e-kim girlfriend ok baby + baby = economic recession
22:00 - go to bed on futon ahh the comfort of advanced races i hope northern comrades understand such marvels of korean advancement
22:01 - blown up by nuclear strike

Attached: INS1003-South_Korean_Flag.jpg (1000x527, 33K)

Hehe I audibly chuckled

Why are you so obsessed with Korea?

meh , the korean one was better

Please post it

I DONT HAVE IT , WE HAVE TO SUMMON KOREA

あなたキモイです

その言葉、そっくりそのままお返ししよう

I shall answer your call

Attached: Jap%20school%20schedule.png (1246x1558, 474K)

basde

べーせど

I hate Korea but I hate Netouyo more.

For the Korean and Japanese flags in this thread, prove that you aren't a davido pretending to be a native and post your passport along with a timestamp and your hands.

ネトウヨの救いようの無さは誰でも知ってるがわざわざ国際掲示板に恥を晒しに来る気色悪さには流石に辟易する
客観視というものを知らずに更年期になったんだろう、ただ哀れ

>japanese culture
>implying you didn't just copy China
I laugh

Holy based Korea

There is just no way this post could ever hope to compete with the original one, but I applaud your efforts

you will both be China in the end anyways

big if true

paste the original one please

>Moshi moshi. Davido-san desu

Attached: giga chad phone.jpg (1122x900, 112K)

this a pathetic imitation of this masterpiece.
no other country on this board has ever been BTFO like Japan was here

Based
I hate them too

Based Boer farmer
/Reddit/ard detected

You are so stupid.