What makes the British such a noble and honourable race compared to their degenerate neighbours on the continent?

What makes the British such a noble and honourable race compared to their degenerate neighbours on the continent?

Attached: Agincourt-Harry-Payne-ZZZ.jpg (860x1200, 553K)

their propaganda machine

/thread

success breeds jealousy

>Agincourt
>noble
It was the opposite of nobility. Literally dishonored yourself by using cowardly long range weapons and trickery against chivalrous knights. Shameful.

>bows are dishonourable
lol, fucking chivalric incels

calloused bowman hands wrote this post

>*loses the war*

Being on an Island. There is a reason you lost your continental holdings.

*rapes your woman*

>“I have persecuted the natives of England beyond all reason. Whether gentle or simple I have cruelly oppressed them; many I unjustly disinherited; innumerable multitudes perished through me by famine or the sword……I fell on the English of the northern shires like a ravening lion. I commanded their houses and corn, with all their implements and chattels, to be burnt without distinction, and great herds of cattle and beasts of burden to be butchered whenever they are found. In this way I took revenge on multitudes of both sexes by subjecting them to the calamity of a cruel famine, and so became a barbarous murderer of many thousands, both young and old, of that fine race of people. Having gained the throne of that kingdom by so many crimes I dare not leave it to anyone but God…"

don't care

I think you're being a little immature right now.

I know you are, but what am I?

hey...stop that >_

fpbp

>waaaah why can't we just genocide the european jewry without consequence

based

Ye old Normans were French cope

quads of truth
YHWH bless Israel and the Jews

I didn't imply that?
Also Britain didn't go to war because of Germany's antisemitism, so fuck off

They aren't. English are barley human. They descend from Trojans and Scots from Greeks. Why are English allowed here?

where do the Welsh fit into this

Trojans.

So the ancient Trojans and Greeks WERE Germanic-tier looking whites? based

Attached: 51066333_10157080666413169_1156783075342942208_n.jpg (960x805, 83K)

Attached: tea.png (373x220, 8K)

literally nothing.