/asean/

VTubers edisi

Attached: 1567078129285.jpg (1280x1600, 493K)

op is a fag as usual

based op

OP is a fag that can’t play basketball because of his short genetics and can’t play football because of his inferior Flip genetics

I want inseminate Rin! barren womb

No matter how difficult it may be.

We have to look back at our darkest days.

When all hope in our hearts seemed lost.

So, that if we ever feel so helpless again.

We'd know that those dark days eventually end.

When we act.

When we unite.

When we fight back.

This September.

We remember.

#NeverForget
#NeverAgain

Attached: 69889258_2389938057753564_5047295706260307968_n.png.jpg (768x439, 49K)

We're manlet capital of the world so we're agile

Dude most of us only want to fuck 2D girls here. If you want to look for trannies you should go to the Finns /mammi/ or whatver it's called.

Its really fun to use an SDR and search the waves for police chatter or stumble on old man groupies talk

Attached: Baofeng.gif (320x179, 512K)

Thank Djarum foundation for fostering our badminton culture

How often do you guys shower ?

twice a day, maybe once if i forgot

>another MiG shitshow
The old man truly never learns.
2-3 times a day

Attached: IMG_20190905_220114.jpg (1061x1586, 631K)

Is your place really hot?
I could get away with like only an evening shower.
Too much and my skin is dry

At least twice a day.

Vietnamese women are good with the bants

>New Migs
Aren't those things outdated? Aren't Sukhois much more advanced?
T. planelet

Damn , I only shower once every two days

weak
I only shower once a week, and that's if I remember that I haven't showered

Not really, my place is kinda cool right now that I often shower only once that is in the morning and I don't really feel sticky during the night even.

Yeah, too bad i live in fucking nowhere and i don't have any uhf antenna, so very few active channel

There's several cia outpost in this island.

Make a DIY dipole senpai. Just need some connector and some wire.

Getting cross talk from some dumb ass trashing the frequency. If only the radio culture in Indonesia is as tight as America

Attached: Ram dakeni.jpg (956x539, 71K)

Yeah, maybe someday
All I have is this old shit

Attached: MVIMG_20190905_222016_1.jpg (741x1000, 209K)

MiG-29- Air superiority
Flankers - multirole HUGE plane, the thing is as big as a corporate jet.
It starts in 1995
>lets show those Singaporeans with a 3rd gen plane, just buy ex-Soviet bargain MiG-29N without any prior research and against military advisors
>Triggers SEA 3rd gen jet arms race where Uncle Sam offered everyone else superior F-16 that keeps being updated with new upgrades called blocks while in desperate attempt to please Uncle Sam the air force got its hands on F-18D which is their beloved to this day
>Those MiG were so horrible and inefficient it was grounded within a decade and Russia wants payment for delivery to their overhaul centre and its been hangar queen since its last sighting in 2014
>Flankers are also not as reliable as Western planes, poor service and its doctrine as well as software to actually fire its weapons had to be developed by our own air force in house.
>Malaysia operates more planes types than the goddamn USA air force making logistics a nightmare
It traumatized the air force so much they asked for anything as long as its western but Superhornets would be preferred. Besides the plane itself Russian engines are inferior to western ones so their engines have less lifespan which means increase in operating cost and less training.
Among others Mahathir gifted bungalows to African warlords, bough Polish tanks that nobody else use for Polish ponies and many more.

It's still unbelievable for malaysia to actually buy polish tanks.

Vtuber is fucking shit, shit..
even vocaloid is 100 times better than that shit.

Can you reach ORARINET atleast?

Nobody could stop him from doing what he wanted, he demolished the high court and along with it the entire judiciary after all. There's a reason why he is called ketua penyamun (chief robber) and Mahafiraun (Grand pharaoh).
During his time if you are his cronies you could buy a luxury car for only USD900.
>Buy luxury with taxpayers money
> A week later sold as scrap because of 'irreversible accident damage'

new and improved edition
discuss

Attached: canvvas.png (6930x7105, 1.62M)

t. dekinai

Attached: 56d4f472e9c94aac2c7c49d5446e635c.jpg (885x1250, 201K)

At least once a day, sometimes twice if it's really hot.

>dab

Attached: j8aTNRR_d.jpg (640x426, 13K)

God bless.

whatchu doin in the club on a thursday?

They order champagne but still look thirsty
rock forever 21 but just turned 30

tfw no gay sea bf to carry me to plat

Attached: league yeet.png (203x254, 67K)

Are you a healslut/supportbitch? I need my co.. I mean my thick DPSdick taken care of

yes you need healing?

Attached: 死马来人.png (932x659, 652K)

Pengen ngenthu gan

I want to die

Attached: 1566912845072.jpg (600x600, 37K)

why do poor people ruin their phones so fast?
Im having the same 3 phones I had for 3 years
my workers already ruined the 8 phones I gave to them in the last 12 months.

It's because it's not their phone and you'll easily give them a new one when it's broken so they don't take care of it. I'm poor and my last phone last for 3years before a faulty otg short the main board. I would use it for another three years if it still works.

sundul gan