Today i'm having rice and beans for lunch

today i'm having rice and beans for lunch

what are you eating?

Attached: arroz e feijão.jpg (450x300, 30K)

no meat?

I thought I still had tomato sauce in the fridge so I cooked up noodles before realizing my leftover tomato sauce had already gone bad, so without much to work with I had to whip up some sorta sauce I'm not proud of, and which consisted mainly of chopped up tomatoes, ketchup and fried pieces of salami sausage.

about to microwave some old spaghetti

too lazy for that. Lazyness turned me almost vegetarian really

I ate noodles and chicken meat balls
And then I ate 3 eggs and pasta with green pesto
4 cups of coffee throughout the day.

I need fruit

*lazyness and poorness

I have too much fruit. Grandma gave me a whole pile of peaches from her garden, and I also have several bananas that won't last much longer, as well as apples. Gonna whip up some fruit salad later, or maybe just dice the stuff and cover it in vanilla ice cream and stuff it down my hatch.

Why not eat some baked potatoes with butter and sour cream? Also a side of baked french fries

Because the noodles were already boiling when I found out the sauce had gone bad.

Pumpkin, tomatoes salad, tsatziki, zucchini and cheese. My vegetable garden produce a lot of stuff lately so I'm eating tons of veggies

You could have done pasta + fresh tomatoes. I usually eat rice like that but pasta is also good. Put tomatoes in the blender and pour it on pasta without cooking them then add basil leaf, olive oil and parmesan

These

Attached: GA02_ENVASES_006_Granja-del-sol-Suprema-jamon-y-queso.jpg (695x520, 273K)

with (instant) mashed potatoes.. yeah I don't like cooking how could you tell?

Attached: pure-de-papas-maggi-x-125-grs-oferta-D_NQ_NP_839805-MLA26032366895_092017-F.jpg (600x969, 133K)

>eating instant food

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (740x740, 616K)

just had pašta fažol

Curry rice and fried egg for lunch
Gyoza for dinner

Attached: Gyoza-II.jpg (600x900, 77K)

gyoza

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Pan-fried chicken thigh, broccoli and rice.

Dillfish, its like a gratin with cod, and shrimp served with dill sauce

Attached: F7C61D97-E2A0-44CD-B307-658AFD28AE3E.jpg (580x580, 68K)

how many of you actually cook? others, how do you feed yourselves?

My mom taught me how to cook when I was just a little kid. Girls dig it.
Thanks mom.

I like to cook, but it's hard to motivate myself to do when I live alone. I like cooking for other people more than myself.

>I like cooking for other people more than myself.

iktf. when I'm by myself I usually eat basic shit like rice and beans, or plain lentils.

is that fish with cheese?

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

big mary

Attached: file.png (348x348, 212K)