What do you think about Norway?

Attached: 1556135545471.png (987x897, 843K)

MOMMIE MERCI

Attached: 1563425661837.gif (245x180, 891K)

im sorry but who is this whore adn why does this french guy keep posting her
how are you not banned cunt

They have cute traps like this

I like it here

Attached: emz.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

I suffer in this couu

post more webms

>her

They have very weak necks

i want to live there

Attached: 8BD4F56C-CE5C-46C4-95AF-501AE230DE3E.jpg (770x505, 59K)

Ironiskt för hennes makeup får henne att se ut som hon är 32.

Is she(he(male(female))) naturally orange?

It's a suntan obviously

Why are they Emulating US Culture so much?

Yes, I am a Norskphile.
Yes, I do believe Norway is the most beautiful country on Earth.
Yes, I do believe medieval Norway was the height of civilization and always follow the example of Saint Olav and Sigurd Jorsalfar and smite pagans and muslims wherever I find them
Yes, I am learning Bokmål Norsk.
NO MODERN NORWEGIAN IS NOT MEME DANISH.
Yes, I am moving to Norway and marrying a Norwegian girl.
Yes, I do lather myself in lapskaus every night.
Yes, I will slaughter all Sw*des and D*nes.
Yes, Norway will soon rule the north sea and raid your unprotected shores.

Attached: Harald Hardrada.jpg (205x276, 26K)

Noo don't come, we don't want you here.
>slaughter danes and swedes
Oh please come, stay for free

Is that seriously a question? Stop larping like the entirety of the West doesn't emulate us to some extent, it's seriously cringey

>please come, stay for free
tusen takk vennen min

Attached: søt norge.webm (1140x636, 2.95M)

Snob rich guys with bad attitude towards its neighbours

>Yes, I am learning Bokmål Norsk.

No?

>Bokmål Norsk
>NOT MEME DANISH

Attached: 14794971970157.jpg (807x802, 118K)

Pretty much all Euro zoomers want to be American.

Norwegians are elites.

t. bostonite

Varg told me it was a dystopian oil-based monarchy, and that all Norwegians are indoctrinated by the evil teachings of Karl Marx.
I completely believe him, of course.

Attached: Völkischriding.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The land looks nice but the people living there are a bunch of autists. I guess you have to be retarded to believe that living in a freezing rock with 2 hours of sunlight is a good idea.

it's nice, but i'll move back after i've saved up enough money and paid back student loans (3 years max)
they should replace bokmål with nynorsk
they should start sending back refugees as soon as their area of origin is not in a state of war
they should not take in more refugees
they should stop letting 3rd world euro rats have any form of priority over norwegian job seekers
they should stop being saying that anyone that takes a step here is norwegian (like that pedophile paki mosque shooter stopper, he's like 70 years old, came to norway a few years ago, can't speak norwegian at all, is not from an area where there is war, is literally only in norway for benefits and praying but yeah bro he's 100% norwegian)
they should stop being so retarded when it comes to climate change, no one gives a FUCK what norway does. stop letting worthless middle class wh*toid girl shrieking dictate anything ("noooo india won't listen to us unless we set an example"). it's very simple, norway shouldn't give a fuck about what 3rd world rats do and let them suffer global warming while not letting in refugees.
otherwise nice thanks for asking man :)

>Varg told me it was a dystopian oil-based monarchy
literally 100% true though

>nynorsk
hipster """language""" that favours a few inbreed fjords and valleys on the west coast. ill be dead before i write "dykk" instead of "du" (you)
muslim grandpa is based, he show true norwegian spirit, the failed shooter didnt.

Yeah maybe we are a littlebit spoiled. People are not impressed by anything anymore. A goldplated Lamborghini with rocket launcher would probably just get 4-5 headturns at most

Seems like a great place to live.

i forgot to mention what this guy does
national narcissism
someone foreign does something good: wow epic norwegian spirit, THIS is what it means to be norwegian (how doing whatever it is that you can to save your own life is specifically "norwegian" is never explained though)

yep pretty much. we pick and choose who we like out of foreigners here. i dont like muslims in general but he gets a thumbs up from me. you could just go home, i dont like you. what are you doing here anyway and where are you from?

I dont think about them,

love it and I love Norwegian boys (not girls like OP)

i really couldn't care less about what some literal who thinks about me, just make sure you enjoy your future filled with your based muslims

You should never trust a frenchman user. All they say is a lie

orange bitch

Can I go too?

Attached: raabe.jpg (1080x1350, 348K)

join me luso brother, together we shall make the (((furniture merchants))) pay for their crimes against the noble Norwegian people

Attached: aurora aksnes.jpg (1308x986, 880K)

dats rite. he isnt french

Norwaboos united

Attached: aksnes.jpg (829x1080, 687K)

Another trap?

Why are you so obsessed with this tranny?

No

Attached: raabe.jpg (750x720, 378K)

then why did you come here? to work, study or whatever on one of the worlds best cunts? but then you realised it wasnt up to your third world standards so you start to complain about how """bad""" things are? and the things you complain about is the things that make us good and if we did like you wanted we would become just another shithole. sounds like typical m*slem immigrant behaviour to me.

I went to norway but they beat me and called me nigger for having dark brown hair
They are the only true whites left I guess

its just the usual patriotic diaspora

Cute girl OP

>girl

Attached: tranny.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Pampered Gay twinks and psycho murderer hobos who think they are philosophers and generally people so spoiled that they have to invent problems out of boredom. Proof you shouldn't judge a whole country by some individuals. They probably think we are gypsies or something like that.

Seems peaceful

The girl(male) in OP's pic looks nothing like this gif.

lmao you wish, all zoomers here hate the US

Cope

Attached: 1.jpg (614x644, 238K)