Why does the usa just get involved in all wars?

why does the usa just get involved in all wars?

Attached: frog2.jpg (250x243, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

devilishdystopia.wordpress.com/2019/06/02/the-pistachio-industrial-complex-wants-to-please-their-shareholders-2/
scmp.com/news/world/russia-central-asia/article/3007801/nato-led-forces-have-killed-more-civilians
youtube.com/watch?v=Dll329ggLIY
youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6kOxLRCQ
edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/asia/afghanistan-nato-taliban-intl-scli/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're war niggers

We like killing. Thought you would have realized that by now.

The world is an evil, shameless place

Money

Make babies. Mixed, cute ones ^_^

Because they can profit off most of them, dummy. Either they get their natural resources or install some sort of puppet state like they did here in the 70's

Because they are what you will never be, they are number 1.
How does that make you feel Hans?

I think same

A desperate attempt at pretending they are relevant

>why do dumb people just get involved in all wars?

because hey're the good guys who have to save the world

Because the USA is obsessed with power and Is an evil empire. Americans are stupid fat hicks without the ability to reason without violence. There you go. Is that what you wanted to hear?

*goys
**destroy

Because imperialistic and hegemonic entities have to command and conquer. The war machine is involving a lot of money, people and nations. Like ancient Roma, Washington must conquer, because once the empire stops its powerful inertia, it starts decaying from the inside : economic bubbles (materials/housing/property prices like in ancient roma), social decay (like in ancient roma), invasion of other nations that are undermining the empire from within (like in ancient roma).

I just want to blow shit up. Perhaps you just have some growing up to do.

this is true

the USAsian race has been a breed of powerful warriors since the beginning

Attached: 3b9.png (450x433, 160K)

>USAsian
So, Canadian?

>the USAsian race has been a breed of powerful warriors since the beginning

Attached: 1511039892956.png (426x309, 97K)

military industrial complex

USAryan then

the right answer

Wrong, it's because of the israel lobby

I’m mixed but not too cute -.-

you fools, you utter baffoons .... it's the pistachio lobby

devilishdystopia.wordpress.com/2019/06/02/the-pistachio-industrial-complex-wants-to-please-their-shareholders-2/

LE WACKY ANSWER XD

Attached: 1565470939884.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

every answer I've seen in this thread is a meme.

the US isn't involved in all conflicts on this planet, furthermore, our actions are taken to mitigate the reach of those conflicts as much as possible, and ensure humanitarian concerns are respected.

>US corporations don't like what a foreign government is doing in their markets
>CIA causes unrest and instability in their country
>foreign government tries to maintain control and put down unrest
>US military topples foreign government using "humanitarianism" as justification
>sets up new regime friendly to the US and its corporations
>markets are now favorable to US corporations again
>rich people continue getting richer, US politicians are ensured comfortable retirement and lucrative contracts for their children

get the fuck out you russian shill

t. american

I see the propaganda is working wonderfully

DUH DUH DUH PROPOPOGUNDA

Attached: ayyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (1085x1165, 90K)

scmp.com/news/world/russia-central-asia/article/3007801/nato-led-forces-have-killed-more-civilians

Israel is their greatest ally, it's a heavy burden to bear

Attached: 1551570328467.jpg (944x796, 161K)

YEAHHH KILL EM
going to play stalker Jow Forums is gay as fuck

>chinese government """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" website

Well fortunately at some point the money runs out, even in the americas and irelevancy starts to spread

youtube.com/watch?v=Dll329ggLIY
youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6kOxLRCQ

here's an (((american))) news website

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/asia/afghanistan-nato-taliban-intl-scli/index.html

extremely based
I'm listening to Manowar right now

Dude, if you sincerely believe in what you've written then it's absolutely futile to keep this conversation going. Take my (You) and go home

We do it to stop tyranny and make the world a better place. Ever since America became the sole superpower we have been living in the most peaceful time in history.

Nice way to spell oil and fragility

Seriously, how the fuck are you guys so well indoctrinated? It's absolutely chilling how you can say certain things with a straight face

It's the truth though. America has prevented more wars than it started. It's Euroniggers that are truly warmongering and have caused the most devastating points in history. Imagine if Europe was in charge of the cold war, everything would have been a nuclear wasteland right now

Dios mio..

And they really have the nerve to say the USA is a first world country when its citizens are capable to spout horseshit like this