Culture Pals - /cp/

Deadpals edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers used to meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(BASED) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7(embed)

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old Thread

Attached: 1450639767986.jpg (1443x1055, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sela.io/pgp
archived.moe/soc/thread/28130972/
instagram.com/oliviahayez/
instagram.com/p/B2AFi1_BtaD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you'll never get a foreign gf because nobody wants to learn Russian apart from a handful of incels who think this will help them to get a rusky gf
reeeeeeeee

I've seen a bunch of russiaboo girls

>who think this will help them to get a rusky gf
tested and proved mate

lol it actually got me a rusky gf

They are non-existent, but thank you

Ha-ha, I'm a foreigner and I got a russian gf! I'm so proud because it's really hard to get a russian gf as a foreigner!
My point was that you don't need to know russian to get a russian gf

>you don't need to know russian to get a russian gf
Fucking ryssä autist, of course you don't need it, but it helps obviously.

it doesn't
It's like saying
'before hiring a prostitute I learned about her interests, so in order to have sex with her, I took her out to her favourite restaurant and then we went to see her favourite film!'

I wanted to learn Mongolian to impress my ex-gf but she dumped me for a Mongolian American dude. I don’t know what to do, do I still try and learn Mongolian or just forget it?

Got a new haircut not sure about it

forget it, mongolians are impossible. go for buryats in russia.

yeah sure a gold digger would have been easier to get, i managed to avoid them

>russian girls who go for foreigners are definitely not golddiggers and aren't just using them to get out of Russia
Oh sweet summer child... You still have so much to learn about this life

im going to do mine tomorrow. how much was yours? mine is around 7.5euro

>They are non-existent,
False, /soc/ is full of them.
Met a few girls IRL that are learning Russian and want to date Russian boys too.

>Oh sweet summer child... You still have so much to learn about this life
nigger you know nothing

Sure thing lad, sure thing

Well, apparently a fin knows more about Russian women and Russian culture than a rusky, alright then

the big tiddies jap is a slavboo confirmed, keia.
her insta and vk is all about slavbois

no, apparently i know more about my own relationship than some dirty slav living in a potato hole in siberia

Ivan, why don't you just stop complaining and so something about it?

Already forgot tbch but it was less than 5

>realizing i'm too poor to build a life with the girl i liked from this site
>want to escape from this country with shit economy
>savings dwindling
>cant get a job despite falling for the IT meme

Attached: 1466215971278.jpg (606x546, 73K)

I was actually just going through the archives for the first time and stumbled on a girl's post about it from two weeks ago.
I was going to give you the link with her contact details but I think I'm going to spare her from talking to a bitter downer faggot.
You gotta change your attitude

Guys it tells me Message (+1) but I don't actually have any, is this common?

Texting my Polish friend that I met on InterPals like 4 years ago. Maybe it’s time to step her out of the friendzone now that I’m single

ok I made an account.
now how do I actually talk to people.

Im curious. What's their motivation to learn it/to have interest with it?
Some people say about interest to russian culture of 19th century. Yes, its classic. But (for me) it looks pretty... outdated. I see not so much interest to contemporary literature, for example, though, there are a lot of really good examples.

So, you can show her profile to me.
(thinking about giving you a public key, so you can encrypt her address/link and send it without exposing it to anybody else)

>Im curious. What's their motivation to learn it/to have interest with it?
I donno people are just fascinated by the culture. I had a lot of people learning Russian in my uni.
Russia has always been this big mysterious "other" for Westerners, similar but enigmatic. Huge country with a strong culture; great literature, composers, science, etc.
But I guess each person has their own reasons.
>(thinking about giving you a public key, so you can encrypt her address/link and send it without exposing it to anybody else)
I could try if you want lol or I could just post it. It's just a normal thread in the /soc/ archives and not very hard to find. You could probably find even more like it if you post on /soc/ or look in the archives.

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT WITH EITHER INDONESIAN CHICKS OR HOMOSEXUAL GUYS TRYING TO FUCK ME, WTF IS THE MATTER WITH THAT WEBSITE I JUST WANT TO LEARN DANISH

Attached: when-you-were-a-turkish-vassal-for-4-centuries-but-35478777.png (497x458, 150K)

Then just post it.

BTW, anyway, take a look on
sela.io/pgp
I hope, someday all internet communications will be secured with tools like this one.

archived.moe/soc/thread/28130972/
Yeah I've heard of PGP but never actually used it
Good luck

lol

Well there's one brown girl in each of my classes this semester

>one I matched with on tinder before and freaked out on when she didn't reply, will have to avoid at all costs unfortunately
>one is from India and came here just before the semester started. Class involves a lot of group work and got forced into group with her. Not very attractive though
>Third one I know nothing about, just saw her from the other side of the room during the lecture and thought she was cute. Didn't bother trying to talk to her after the lecture because I thought it would be awkward but might try to talk to her when I have that class again

?

Attached: ni.png (760x171, 45K)

Attached: Sneed.png (760x171, 43K)

I wish I could find a racist gf on this site

I'm surprised she did not get a ban. Anyway, I really doubt she actually meant to be racist, it probably must sound "cool' in her head.

Attached: 11477.jpg (640x357, 29K)

yeah. def a joke

Where she is from?

wow an ugly ukrainian girl is mistake of the nature lol
so when she says nigga it's ok but when her grandfa say nigga u had to judge him for 1 year and a half

that's because u are not commited, i got web developer job in worse economy. so you can too

I don't think I can make it lads

you can

>joined 3 hours ago
>didn't get banned
yet*

Fucking white knight cock mods will let girls get away with having racial slurs in their profiles but will ban me for absolutely no reason

I don't know how to go from nice friendly chats to flirting and then being naughty. I feel like a robot

Go to the gym and let your body do the talk.

Visit them and let your respective bodies and longing to do the talk

Sadly I think you're right. The girls you're talking to can't really see how you are irl, they just see your messages and your pics and if they aren't good, then you better be amazing with words.

>that op pic

Attached: 1538334910067.jpg (960x533, 66K)

Everybody's a comedian

>flag
>*blocks your path*

What are you guys hobbies? You people here have some healthy and interesting things to talk about it right? It can't be that hard even for an "average Jow Forums autistic" to maintain a engaging conversation...

Playing music, cooking, literature, comic books, traveling, language learning

What were you expecting, tuga? You have to create a bound with her or make her interested in you. What do you have to offer? Ask yourself.

Shaping yourself as a better man is just part of the game, you know. If everything fails, there is still glory in all of this. You will still be something more.

Attached: 1519525526580-0.png (550x740, 661K)

Ever since I was a kid all my hobbies have been too niche and that's why I turned into an anti-social failure.

Hitting the gym doesn't work for me

Not with that attitude

Cheap excuse. Why?

Attached: 32652101651612.jpg (381x600, 83K)

Fuck off with your "cheap excuse" bullshit monkey

>instagram.com/oliviahayez/

this slampig is on interpals

You don't necessarily have to hit the gym, but you have to improve yourself and your mindset somehow. The brazilbro is right, you need to have at least something to offer. Think about it from the girls' perspective.
I know maybe you feel like you wasted your life, but it's really never too late to change.

lol I just wanted to help. Keep being a man with no value whatsoever.

dont be rude to our brothers

and loves black men.

look at the cuts on her legs. this happens with every interpals girl
instagram.com/p/B2AFi1_BtaD/

Exercising never worked for me and it's not some online app that's going to magically change my motivation into doing it. There's a lot of people out there that genuinely find it fun to exercise but no matter how many times I've insisted on it I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it enough to keep doing it fucking day in day out.

Just because I don't hit the gym it doesn't mean I don't have anything to offer. I'm tall and have a pretty face. I've got a good sense of humor and I'm not a sex obsessed freak. I'm not a fucking buff hunk or have a toned body or anything like that but I'm not fat nor a skinnyfat lankie. My physique is average. The only thing I lack are interests in normie shit and conversation skills.

>literature, comic books
Do you own physical copies of those things? Do you think that girls will find you more interesting if she saw a picture of your shelf with a lot of books? Sorry for the weird question, but my point here is that seeing someone with a shelf full of books is way more pleasant than seeing someone with a "Hobbies: reading" in his profile (at least for me).

>too niche
I don't see any problem with that, could tell us what are you niche hobbies?

Not football and not going out

I don't like football either and sometimes I prefer to stay at home, but going out to visit new places is preddy cool to break the ice from my routine.

If all that's true then just keep at it my dude. I'm a lanky guy myself and I landed a qt just based off of my face and sense of humor I'm pretty sure. I don't like capeshit or sports or Harry Potter or whatever other stuff normies are into either. I'm just saying that a healthy mindset and some attempt at self-improvement (not necessarily lifting) never hurt anyone.

I feel like a robot and when it comes to conversation I can't learn from my mistakes

Do you drink at all? If so, have you ever tried just getting wasted and trying to have a conversation with someone?

I did it guys, drunkenly i messaged my qt at half 1AM and she instantly messaged me back and was happy and wants to talk more with me. I shouldnt have dropped her when shit hit the fan personally a year ago

Attached: 1555382311918.png (972x938, 285K)

I never had alcohol in my life

bump

Just want an italian qt

>known my qt for 5 years
>visited her 5 times
>she visited me 3 times
>she will come now for 3 months and folow dutch classes
Thx interpals.

Attached: apu64.png (1171x936, 560K)

Happy for you fren

Attached: 1567081799703.jpg (654x960, 105K)

Cool pic KEK

Another day, another barrage of the shits

life is all about getting lucky and it's not fair

>Qt too busy to talk a lot anymore

Attached: 1549917875221.jpg (2560x1440, 801K)

im not blocked nor she has any restriction, why does this appear?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06 InterPals Penpals - SadCowboy's Profile.png (675x495, 111K)

I've had this happen to me too. Bumped for answer

I myself have this bug instead, all of my messages are read and I didn't recieve a new one. Clicking "Mark all as read" doesn't do anything, either.

Attached: iwish.png (131x33, 1K)

Attached: gh.png (550x467, 112K)

does this really work?

being a chad???? yes.

Attached: Sc.png (1192x488, 857K)

How do you know you're not blocked?

Had the same perpetual +1. I think it happened after deleting a message that I had not read. Had it for a month or so and for some reason it went away a couple of days ago.

Best countries to get a Latina qt and learn Spanish at the same time?

Creepy, but I hope they're happy.

>How do you know you're not blocked?
open their profile and if you get pic related, then you are blocked.

Attached: S.png (552x29, 2K)

that's a chad?

good jaw, blonde and nordic. kinda looks like our resident pal jawbrah

Any interpals alternatives that aren't full of SEAs and Chinese? I tried okcupid but if you swipe left on all the filipinas and Indonesians you get no matches

south american women are whores

He’s far from a chad. From his pictures he looks like a NEET that stays at home. The girl was ugly too fyi

Just stay away from the Caribbean, I speak from experience. Those women are whores with the highest standards and are the most braindead. The most honest qts from South America I've had are Peruvians for whatever reason, though never expect them to be as good looking as the women around the Caribbean. My qt is from Paraguay but I'm learning as much guaraní as Spanish because she mixes the two together
>pic related my notes

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-203236.png (1080x1920, 162K)

Don't. It's just not worth it, the women are too fickle and/or demand constant attention