Is it true that the rest of Latin America dislikes Mexico because of what Mexico is doing to the US and the constant...

Is it true that the rest of Latin America dislikes Mexico because of what Mexico is doing to the US and the constant negative media attention that Mexico brings?

I heard everyone looks down on them.

Attached: Latin_America_Map.jpg (460x530, 66K)

no, only boomers dislike others latin american countries.

yes

Attached: 1564677028374.jpg (587x880, 185K)

Do you look down on any of the latin american countries?

I think It's more to do with the fact that everyone in Latin America trying to get to the US has to go through Mexico. And Mexico keeps a very tight southern border.

look down =/= hate thou

shut the fuck up

Hey, you reap what you sew. Stop fucking with us and maybe the world won't despise you

I've traveled to Peru and Argentina and everyone there makes fun of the Mexican accent, calling it uncultured and uneducated.

I only hate them when there's a football match

I personally do but it's definitely not the norm. Most people don't really think about Mexico, but those who do tend to actually like them

Only central americans, those are africa-tier

Nah, Mexicans are good people

Attached: 1473948439450.png (512x512, 197K)

>but those who do tend to actually like them

Why? What's there to like? They make other Latin American countries look bad.

How many do you know on a personal level though?

lol, I thought it was only Guatemalans and Salvis that hated us when there's football.

A couple.

This, Mexicans are also extremely xenophobic to their Latam brothers, it is extremely common for Mexican gangs in my area to jump non-Mexican Hispanics here, especially central Americans

I hate them all because they overshadow Brazil's existence

Wait what? I hated Brazil because they overshadowed Mexico's existence.

why did you post a picture of your self?

>Why? What's there to like? They make other Latin American countries look bad.
I don't know. I guess they think of tacos, tequila and Cancun

We overshadow all of your existences mwahahah

Overshadow how? You get more attention for being America's backyard and the rest of the spics get the rest because they're similar to you.

Brazil is ignored.

No, I love what they're doing to the US. Good job friends.

What do you think of countries with more native population like Peru and Bolivia?

Mexicans are still bros, Salvishits need to be placed against a wall imo

Yes

Attached: printable-world-map-with-countries-labeled-pdf-5.jpg (1024x768, 474K)

no, only an incel would rationalize such thing

idc about your opinion tbqhwy

Every person I've spoken to from LatAm in my travels and in the US despises Mexicans. At least that's what they tell me to my face, as a white gringo

Also they told me that they don't really speak Spanish that well.

I don't see why they'd lie to me.

Not an opinion, it's a fact you guys are even less civilized than niggs

Most of the illegal immigrants coming to USA came from Central America, yet everyone calls them Mexicans.
Honestly migrants should be shoot both on USA and on Mexico.

Fuck off, amerigoblin.

>t.

Attached: 1567694417772.jpg (311x349, 35K)

No, we Latinos love each other because we're brothers. Kys

Yeah, tell that to the dead Guatemalan and Salvadorian kids you guys keep massacring.

I bet if we declared war on you, other Latino countries will jump at the opportunity to tear you apart. Divide and conquer

>Is it true that the rest of Latin America dislikes Mexico because of what Mexico is doing to the US and the constant negative media attention that Mexico brings?

As if it was any different ir it was any other country in latinamerica bordering the richest fucking country in the World, matter of fact it would be waaaaaaaaay worse with almost any other country maybe except for Chile (not counting the dictatorship years) and Uruguay

Sure thing.

In real life, other Latin Americans talk shit about you guys behind your back to gringos. That's a true statement. Maybe its to get on our good side (which works), but there's a clear disdain for you "people"

The only people ive heard have some resentment towards us are central americans, wich is kinda understandable for the whole treatment their migrants get here, southamericans dont care about us nor do we care about them, they hate more amongst eachother, you know familiarity breeds contempt, theres history between them, they interact with people of those countries more often, they trade and have gone to war amongst eachother, all their interaction with México is TV shows exporte ive there and dubbing

Well, here's a non Latin American saying it - everyone hates you because of the reputation you have in the US.

Mexicans are oblivious to the fact that people call us mutts because we're full of Mexicans

I personally wish we bordered Brazil. From all the Brazillian immigrants here, you guys at least appreciate being here and have money.

They are trying to make clear they aren't Paco the tomato picker or a drug smuggler, can't blame them, but is obvious they know about Mexico the same way Americans do, though the news. Also if a Chilean or a Caribbean tell you mexicans Spanish bad just laugh at them.

I'll defend my mexican friends if they get me a gf

Attached: nãocontavamcominhastúcia.jpg (900x600, 145K)

When i was learning Spanish, i used to watch a Colombian news channel and they used to show cartel beheadings nearly everyday, honestly crazy on how they barely censor it for public television.

A lot of them say that they hate them but they don't. In reality they only hate some of the expressions they use. You're always going to see that they listen to mexican music(norteña), watch mexican tv and eat mexica food. In my country a lot of people cross the border just to buy there cuz it's cheaper.

Guatemala and Salvador is rightful mexican clay, we can do what we please there

The only two LATAM countries 99,9% of brazilians have an opinion about are Paraguai and Argentina, though most people here would say they like Mexico exclusively because of El Chavo, Chapolin and Don Ramon.

>everyone hates you because of the reputation you have in the US.

If thats so then they are fucking retarded

... Because you mostly get the Middle to upwards people maybe?

Based

Latin Americans hate Mexicans bevause they are Savage beasts

They are irrelevant. I always forget they are part of latinamerica. Thankfully never met a mexican irl.

no, we love them.

What is mexico doing tho?

Your mom

>What is mexico doing tho?

Destroying the US from the inside

And Why would they hate us for that? You do know that the only countries in latinamerica that kinda like the US are México, Colombia and Costa Rica (not sure about brazil) right? Your country set dictatorships all over the continent and did a lot of other sketchy shit in any case destroying the US from the inside would score us some points with a big chunk of latinamericas population

Matter of fact something that does hurts our image is that we are seen as being too pro-american

A lot of South Americans thinks the US really help us in any way. If anything NAFTA was an important factor about the 90s an 2000s migration. The one time I can think they helped us was during Bill Clinton presidency. But nothing like what they do for Israel or East Asia

The fact that we didnt completely depopulated you in 1849 and 1914 makes me sick. Everyday that we've had nuke and have not used them on mexico is a disgrace to our national honor

Oh gee maybe because those Brazilians you meet aren't poverty-ridden illegals but instead middle-high class people who can fucking afford plane tickets to the US?

Do you think Mexicans in Europe are cleaning windshields or being gardeners?

Spic

You will pay with American pussy for all your sins, your country is a cancer in this continent

Anglo-Portuguese alliance must cleanse the hemisphere of all spa*ish speakers

Portuguese is nigger spanish

Indios are not people

All things considered "not balantly fucking your country over" counts as being well treated by the US in the latinamerican context

>Oh gee maybe because those Brazilians you meet aren't poverty-ridden illegals but instead middle-high class people who can fucking afford plane tickets to the US?

There's plenty of low class South Americans here. Try again.

i don't think so... and what are we doing in the USA that is considered bad other than illegal aliens? which ain't that big of a deal
i think we mostly see all of each other nicely
sure some might talk bad about us, but is mostly banters or as if they are disappointed at us and want us to do better, not as hatred

Attached: 1525798299753.jpg (336x422, 38K)

Based beanbro

Mexican cuisine is by far one of the worst Latin American foods out there.

Fuck you. Being racist is one thing, but let's not trash the one good aspect of diversity

Mexican food has no michelin stars for a reason