Indo-Europeans

If I had to describe Indo-"Europeans" in one word that word would be "shit".
More precisely, "shit in a toilet", not that they know how to use one of course.

You see, Indo-Europeans, much like shit, come into something that is white and then defile it. Indocucks come to Europe and shit it up. Shit goes into white toilet and defiles it.

Indocucks, please remember, just because the place you are in (Europe) is originally white, that does not make you white. You can add "European" to the end of your name, like how I added "in a toilet" to the end of "shit" but that does not make you European.
Shit is not white, it is brown. Shit is Indian like you. Shit can not be part of the toilet no matter what.

And the best part is yet to come: The Flushing.
Yes, indeed, indoshits will be flushed away by the rise of China. There's no stopping it now, indopoos. You are going to be flushed.

Attached: faces of europe.png (1401x1198, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/05/fresh-off-sledge.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Embarrassing

But Finnish people have more Indo-European genes than for example Italians or Greeks.

Nonsense.

The important part is that the toilet was not invented in Scandinavia. Bye and seethe

It's true though. How do you adress the fact that you have such a high percentage of Steppe DNA? Do you hate yourself?

ბეისდ.

Also

Enjoy your thread getting deleted by the based Russian janny :^)

who IS the finnish guy?

My DNA is fully Uralic.
100% Finn.

I am not worried about him, indopoos can seethe all they want but they will not silence us

I am half Armenian.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.75M)

ბაზირებული და დაწითელტაბლეტებული ხარ, ჩემო ელფო ძმაო.

56.444444444444444444444444444444444%
What is your Surname (if it doesn't dox you too much) ?

I am finland(suomi)

BASED

Attached: races_of_europa2.png (1616x1000, 69K)

Funny, because Balts have even more Steppe DNA. They actually have the highest percentage of it in Europe along with Scandinavians and Brits.

I have just finished my "Faces of the world".
Tomorrow I will make a thread and post it.

Attached: 1567623099226.jpg (964x553, 356K)

I am adopted.
My surname has no relation to my ancestry.
I can tell you the surname I had at birth, but it's R*ssian (as opposed to Armenian) because I was an illegitimate child and did not have a listed father on my birth certificate.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

did you make this map just so that you could feel special about belonging to a small and unique ethnicity?

>belonging to a small and unique ethnicity?
implying that's not based?

yeah but there's no need to insult other people just so you can feel special about yourself; that's rather childish

And how does that map in particular insult anyone? Hungarians and Georgians perhaps, because of the "" but that is due to large amounts of indo admixture.

Just leaving this here. Estonians among others have the highest amount of Indo-European admixture out of all people. Finns have a lot of it too, you're a wh*Te Aryan Pekka.

Attached: ee3228da025a4339b7c6cc2ff37131a9.jpg (946x1225, 196K)

Nonsense

დაფუძნებული და დაწითელაბებული* წერე ქართულად

Ugro Finn genocide best day of my life

Attached: 340px-Indo-European-speaking_world.png (340x168, 43K)

Very good pic indopoo (notice the sarcasm)

Attached: indopoo.jpg (750x563, 201K)

"აბი" არაბული სირობაა
ტაბლეტი მირჩევნია

Imbecile. I*do-E*ropeon propaganda.

Finland has been a Russian or Swedish colony for most its existence and all ugro Finns in Russia have been russified.

Attached: 1565558132681.png (640x640, 492K)

Closest individual to a Proto-Uralic speaker in the ancient DNA record is in what is now Estonia
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/05/fresh-off-sledge.html

I'm wondering about Samis in Norway though

Attached: G25_East_Baltic_BA-IA_transition_scaled_OLS10.png (721x533, 129K)

This is Cheddar man, a 10 000 year old British man.
The true face of the Indocuck.
Does he look white? Does he look European?
No, he looks like a Pajeet straight out of India.
That is your true face. Your true skin.

Just because we Finns, as well as our other non-indonigger brethren (Turks, Arabs, Neanderthals & others) have bleached your skin to a point where you can pass as "European" does not make you European.

Indopoor oppression will end.
China is the champion of the world.

Attached: cheddar-man-two-column.jpg.thumb.768.768.jpg (753x435, 42K)

წამალსათავსი

That's a Western Hunter Gatherer, and you have more hunter gatherer DNA than British people Finnbro.

Get out of here with your insane drivel. Poo in loo.

wh*Te boy cope

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears
See this Finns, Hungarians, Estonians, and Turks? This is what will happen you after we send you to central asia.

It'll be fun, no more cold weather just hot deserts and steppes. Also you won't be surrounded by those pesky indo-europeans!

>we
>flag

You are not European, Indo-European or white or even brown or black. You are just a rootless abomination of crossbreeding in a stolen artificial clay. Stay out of this, none of your concern, mutt.

Attached: 84828114.jpg (240x230, 9K)

fact: Indo-"Europeans" are the least powerful race in the world