1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Have you served your country? how it was?
Fag
Yes, and i hate it

Attached: jej.jpg (800x363, 238K)

not yet

Yes back when there sill was conscription. Was drinking beer all the time after basic training was over.

Attached: 1566250008296.jpg (200x194, 6K)

boomer (Bundeswehr or nva?)

I was in a music band for a sheriff's department. Does that count?

Wtf is NVA. Obviously Bundeswehr.

Flag
I didn't. Presenting myself to the military was a hateful experience enough. It must be nice to serve in a decent army, though.

Here we have some retarded lottery where there is a like 5% chance that you have to be conscripted, and 95% or so chance that you don't have to. I got the "just choose lmao" option. I hesitated but considered doing it, but since there are so many volunteers, it was all filled up and I couldn't get in back then. This is so dumb

Yes, as does every man here. It was comfy.

Attached: feeling_comfy.jpg (1920x1079, 158K)

Flag
Tried but was rejected

Yes it was shit the food is shit and the temperatures outside are hell fucking having to patrol the border is retarded

Hell no. Fuck Mexico and the mexican government.
I had to back in 06 when Tomandante Borolas decided to declare his ragtag war on drugs and avoided the military service as a form of protest. Now with Obrador as president I have less of a will to do so. Fuck commies.

No but wish i did, instead spent 4 years being a manchild fucking around until i finally grew up and took stuff seriously. Could have been in the military instead and gotten sweet benefits by now but i think im too old.

Яussia
No. I have paroxysmal tachycardia

The only way I could kill an enemy is if he died laughing at how ridiculous I'd look with a gun and uniform.

Nationale Volksarmee

I’m still in the military.

Gotta prepare for the race war.

Flag, no, because I'm not a bootlicking sheep.

At the first year when I should go there I didn't, then on the other year I had to go so I could get in an university, they give me a date that I should go there again but I never did it, this was 3 years ago, will I be arrested by the fascist pigs who rule our banana republic?

Attached: 1452275681265.png (533x526, 352K)

Yes
Ebin af

Attached: 44239a97.jpg (640x1112, 146K)

desertion is a crime here user, i think you will get jailed

Noo, they didn't recruit me, when I went there they just gave me a file to prove that things were fine with the army, but I didn't show up for the possible "recruitment" date

US
Did 6 years as a reservist in the National Guard. It was pretty comfy and paid for my school. Now I have a VA home line that lets me buy a house for no money down. I’ll I had to do was meet up on the weekend one time a month lmao.

if they didn't call you you are fine

yep, however only 7 months voluntary service in an army hospital

Yes, I hated every second of it but about 2 days after I was discharged I found myself really missing my boys.

no fuck that i dont wanna protect anyone or fight for him ...

Flag
Yes
Boring

did anyone here become their platoon's bitch? and how was your platoon's bitch selection process set up? ours was done by having everyone wrestle each other, and the losers would progress. the final loser would then be the bitch. i won against some scrawny guy in the first round so i was safe.

Flag
Yes
OMG patrolling Brussels and Ghent for 3 months at the time was so much fun *sarcasm*

just fucking kill me already

how long do you have left?

no, here in the countryside we are automatically dismissed

how?

The near tg here is 200 km away. So we are dismissed due to excesso de contingente and receive all the papers fine from junta militar

My father was in the mil and his report was pretty much the same.

lucky bastard

flag
i have an interview for the Navy on monday

Mother
Fucking
BASED

Fag
Yes
It was bullshit and i will resign from the reserve if they ever call me for drills

what did you see

1. Flag
2. It only made me resent this shithole even more. If real war happens not only I will not fight but I will start backpacking away from the war and slaughter anyone who dares to say or do something about it.

If you’re not 29 you’re not too old. And the Air Force is so desperate they take people until 39.

Same person btw

2 years

flag
yes
i liked it. not the the uppity sergeant part, hated that one. most of them where still at officer school and part of their education and training was being assholes. i was older and had work and outdoors experience they didnt have so i shut them up a couple of times. that part was fun. handling g3, mg3 and 81mm mortars and other stuff from bv's and stridsbåt 90s in all kinds of weather was nothing but pure fun. would do it for life but they didnt like me fucking a young local girl and my laxed attitude to rules i heard from my former squad leader over a couple of beers a few years later

oof
are you that same user that always makes those ama threads?

Yes
Boring, very boring

No, thanks god I haven't
Also, why is there so many black people in our army?

Attached: 1556908228073.jpg (550x550, 20K)

I'm already am

flag
>Have you served your country?
yes i have
>how it was?
not really great, i was happy that it was over

East German army

That's not exactly a dangerous medical condition

>air force
>desperate
idk what the fuck theyre looking for cause a lot of my buddies scored high on the asvab and the airforce cunts still wouldnt talk to them

Russia
Yes

Attached: LuA5ND3B3-s.jpg (729x973, 124K)

>be American high schooler
>administration makes a policy that students who talk to military recruiters at lunch can't be penalized for showing up late to their next period
>engage in long, drawn-out conversations with officials from every branch, every time they're at school
>Navy guy eventually convinces me to come to the office
>drives to my house, picks me up and gives me a 40-minute lift to the recruitment center
>asks me a bunch of questions, makes me take a practice ASVAB
>get a score somewhere in the upper 90s
>recruiter is pretty much jumping up and down, telling me that I'll get to go to an amazing military college and shit
>"you're gonna get to be on a nuclear submarine, bro, it's gonna be so cool, you're gonna travel around the world in a metal can with your best buds"

>tfw started getting sort of excited
>would've signed up in a fit of 17-year old retardation if I'd legally been allowed to

>go home
>do a Google search on "Navy nuclear submarine engineer"
>post after post made by depressed autists and spergs who hate their lives
>"when will it end"
>"how do I stop the Marines on-base from bullying me"
>"I miss mommy"
>"don't worry bro, you'll make bank after your contract is done"
>"I ruined my waifu pillow with jizz, does anyone have any tips on discreetly cleaning it off, I don't want someone else to use her"

>only in your army

TL;DR

no

kek
it being shitty is kind of a circlejerk thing too, but I don't have anything else worth saying about it atm

dont hate it

es dificil entrar? yo me quiero apuntar a la legion porque mi abuelo y su padre fueron pero no se que tan dificil sera entrar

Finland
Got exempted