Why do they never get bullied on Jow Forums? Every other medium/big country in Yurop does

Why do they never get bullied on Jow Forums? Every other medium/big country in Yurop does

Attached: spain.png (1600x1184, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QR4LVy72uzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they kill the anglos so they're the good guys

Because they're an irrelevant shithole.

They always insult themselves before anyone else has a chance. Takes the fun out of it

They're so bland and boring it's not even appealing to bully them

because no one cares about them

>tf
>tp

They have been irrelevant for 200 years and will be the same untill the end of times. It's the gold's curse.

Because we bully ourselves

This, call a Spaniard a brown moor, and he'll hop back with pics of brown Spaniards agreeing with you. The real fun target is Poortugal

Because NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Attached: DFHg6ZsVoAAo7Av.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

This

This

as we are

Italy is nice unlike Spain

>all these butthurt LatAm flags

Italy has: great culture, language, history, art, science, music, food, drinks and landscapes.
Spain has:

kek

You are not cute(Spaniard)

Attached: Espanol.png (300x380, 147K)

they are our autistic dad trying to be a chavorruco fag

BECAUSE FOR HEAVY METAL WE WILL DIE
youtube.com/watch?v=QR4LVy72uzQ

Because Iberians have so much Moorish blood that 23andme cannot distinguish between African genes and Iberian genes.

Attached: ASCENDING.jpg (1376x1222, 305K)

True

Attached: 45578356232_c3a935a8d1_z.jpg (433x640, 86K)

seething Moroccan, wdo you have a problem with it, we are BLACK

TRUE

Attached: img_1357.jpg (286x480, 42K)

spanish posters are chill and nice to talk with, unlike most other stuck up turboautists on this board
you are all retarded dogs, learn from the spanish

WE

I remember the shitstorm this caused when 23&me first started, they then began to put the Moor genes as "Broadly southern European" so that mutts and Iberians wouldn't flip out.

spanish posters are some of the worst and they regularly bully nords. you're just a cuck who likes to be bullied by them

Because Spain and Spaniards are based. They also make chi*canos seethe by just existing.

Cara al sol is a great song

i'm not a nord and you're one of the assblasted mutts i am referring to
your mind has been ruined so much by anti-mutt propaganda you lash out at absolutely anything that reminds you of it (in this case, seeing spaniards reminds you of the fact that they literally cumming inside your whore ancestors)
stop spending so much time on int and pol it has ruined your mind

Are you that Peruvian who went to Norway? Soo many Peruvians dip to Scandinavia and Switzerland for some reason

France has a shitload of Iberians larping as French. Your entire country is a mutt race of White Euro immigrants who learned French, Nafris, Niggers and Armeno-Arabs.

no, but seeing that i said "cumming" instead of "cummed" made me imagine myself with a fatass sombrero on my head ajajajaja

t. Iberberian

Attached: 05_spanish_revolution_06.jpg (1100x733, 190K)

/thread

Not anymore, they've fully accepted their heritage since Alberto Barbosa.

Attached: 2019-09-03.png (1040x1032, 189K)

What can you say to blue eye blonde hair pure white Spaniards?
That they are moors?
They would just laugh at your face.

you have our genes too pierre

They suffer enough already by living in Spain, to kick them while they're down is just cruel

This

Attached: pain.png (866x700, 493K)