Heinrich Müller, the highest-ranking Nazi whose whereabouts after the war were unknown...

Heinrich Müller, the highest-ranking Nazi whose whereabouts after the war were unknown. He had the most generic name possible in Germany, to the point where he had to be called "Gestapo Muller" to distinguish him from the other Heinrich Mullers of the same rank, which made searching for him after the war difficult. The last anyone saw of him, he was speaking to Hitler in the fuhrerbunker a few weeks before the Russians arrived. To this day, no one knows what became of him.

What happened?

Attached: 556px-Heinrich_Müller.jpg (556x898, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/secret-ex-nazi-army-guarded-west-germany-53522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Argentina.png (1767x3363, 419K)

He probably died in the chaos after, there is no way I could have gotten out of that unscathed with such a high rank

He died in the battle of berlin when his group tried to breakout
t. Had a battle of berlin phase 1 week ago

Do you have any good resources on it? Preferably from the Soviet point of view? I'm in a Battle of Berlin phase myself.

>The last anyone saw of him, he was speaking to Hitler in the fuhrerbunker a few weeks before the Russians arrived.

He was last seen the day before the russians took the bunker

It is just the most possible conclusion, anything saying he survived are just "my sisters friends boyfriends cousin says he saw him alive"
The soviets tried to claim the west was sheltering him lmao

No, I meant general sources on the battle itself.

This, some red army recruit probably shot him and threw him into the pile of dead bodies

Mark felton on youtube is top quality channel and has a lot of vids on it to get started
Most documentaries either go into to litle detail or to much

>What happened?
He died shortly after the war, his corpse was found in a grave near the german ministry for aviation. His corpse was identified and then put into a mass grave.

He is more likely and more unambigiously dead than Hitler himself. At least a relatively neutral source claims to have seen his corpse.

Nice thanks fren, I'll check him out. I noticed that about most docs on the battle too, they rarely go into detail about the battle and just focus on Hitler's last few days which has been done to death at this point.

t. Heinrich Müller

Went to India and never appeared in anything

Heimreich Muller probably wants people to think he died

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Yes

>The soviets tried to claim the west was sheltering him lmao
Because you did

Why would it?

Because the West sheltered tons of ex-Nazis to serve as officers and military advisors in the new Bundeswehr and intelligence forces to fight the ebil gommunists.

>"tons"
>falling for seventy year old Soviet propaganda
Sad!

>Soviet propaganda
Lol even the incredibly neocon National Interest admits that the Bundeswehr was full of ex-Nazis employed by the West.
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/secret-ex-nazi-army-guarded-west-germany-53522