Hello Jow Forums, how is the new semester of university going? Do you find new friends? Is lecture fun...

Hello Jow Forums, how is the new semester of university going? Do you find new friends? Is lecture fun? Do you participate in clubs? Wagees and Neets are also welcome to tell your stories

Attached: BA6AFC50-FB19-4AD4-9D61-9CE95691D3D6.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I had to take the bus for the first time in my life and I got lost and my phone was dead so I ended up walking home and came back at 9pm because it was a 3 hour walk from where I was. Only had two classes that day too.

>Only two classes

What do you study user?

Dropped out because i couldnt afford it.

It's not starting yet.
It's exams now.
I hope I will find a girlfriend next year.

Winter semester starts in October. Currently working student job where I get paid to sit on my ass 90% of the time.

Attached: 1567283410997.jpg (629x711, 69K)

i forgot to register to classes a couple of days ago. i think i fucked up big this time. i'll see what's gonna happen on 16th of september, the beginning of the semester. i think i'll cry in front of the student affairs office for them to register me to some classes kek :d

I can finally interact with coworkers withouth spilling the spagheti. I almost feel like an adult.

Attached: 1566838188040.png (533x315, 106K)

Fucking sucks. I transferred into a new school and my class is full of zoomers with faggy Macbooks. Atleast theres a hottie pajeeta, Ima ask her out

Tell them you will cut of their head if they don't do it. A kurd has done it once here in school because the teacher didn't want to give him a good grade.

Attached: 1566070138335.jpg (540x720, 39K)

oh fuck that's really a good idea, user. i have some kurdish frens acshually, they might help me. thnx for the advice!

Going great so far. Law is actually pretty fun.
>Get free coffee in uni-café
>Study with group and solve cases together
>Stimulating discussions
>Get back home and read to close off the day.
It's as /comfy/ as /comfy/ can be. Also uni is free, so I don't have to worry about a thing economics-wise, except the expensive books.

God damn I wish I was born in Denmark. My life is rough
>Asi*n
>Face looks like someone took a shit on it
>Have 1 close friend
>Addicted to games
Goddamnit sometimes I ask myself why I keep going to the classes I hate. Enjoy your life, cus its 100% better than me

Why not study something you enjoy, if you don't mind me asking? If you hate your classes, it's probably not a good idea to keep taking them.

DESU Im not sure I want to study. Interested in history but not sure how to make a career out of it. Taking business courses so hopefully I can get a office job.

>do you have new friends
not really, just guys I say hello to

>is lecture fun
no

>do you participate in clubs
i participate in a club but not in my uni, in my friend's uni

I'm sorry about that. Hopefully you'll get it sorted somehow, and figure out whether there's something you really want to be/study. If not, good luck with the business courses.

I picked up smoking again. Programming outside on a bench smoking a cig is the comfiest and most productive for me.
I also sat next to a really cute hapa.

absolute subhuman posts as expected of a danexcrement

Thank you Denmarkbro. Maybe Ill just suck it up and finish this degree. I mean Im almost halfway from graduating
Rude

CS but it was the first day so mainly just an introduction

What school you go to
t.SFUfag

>cancerous smoking subhuman wants to miscegenate
No suprises there.

>Neets are also welcome to tell your stories
Lol like what? They started a new piss bottle?

Honourary white, Muhammed.

I'm thinking of letting my hair grow long because I don't like going to the barber. Do I have to cut it so that it grows a certain way or do I just let it grow?

You're no honourary white, but you are allowed to have sex with a hapa because you're both not white. However, stop smoking because it's disgusting and bad for your health and everyone's health around you.

graduated two years ago my life is so great haha..... PLEASE TAKE ME BACK AHHGHHHGGHGHGHHH?’b!?!?? ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR WHY IS THE REAL WORLD SO SHIT?!?!!! FUCKING LET ME BACK I WANT TO BE A 18-21 YEAR OLD AGAIN I MISS MY FRIENDS THE GIRLS THE LIFESTYLE ALL OF IT AHAHHHHHHHAHHAHAHA?!?!

Attached: 6A7938FA-FAD1-4056-AECB-3A8AAC9F4BB1.jpg (601x601, 78K)

lay down on a train track

Just for you honey, I'll stop.

you need to visit a barber once a month to get it right

I want to get back to highschool. The best time of my life. Absolutely no worries.

dunno, all my teaching sections are on friday
labwork is going well otherwise

Have an exam on Analysis 2 in 7 days
I'll have to travel 350km in one direction to take the exam and leave the same day since I can only move in my new apartment on the end of September.
fun

I graduated 6 years ago, but my last semester back in 2013 was pretty great.

Feel like I grew up in the summer and I am surrounded by children now

It seems that I also brought my social problem to undergraduate studies.
I started studying this year at the age of 23, a degree I wanted and very much attached to, but the whole social issue weighs on me and does not give me a moment of quiet and concentration. I'm going crazy. I do not know how a person of my age suffers from such a thing.

High school was also a problem but I always knew how to get along and play the part even though I suffered within myself every day and kept everything secret even at some moments that I myself do not know how I managed to pass them.
I have no physical problem and no problem with my appearance, I guess i just I did not have the luck and tools to integrate into society and gain friends.
After the high school with all the pain that was in me I got up and decided to enlist in combat, I passed a patrol day and was accepted to what I wanted, even in the army you can say that I suffered from a social problem and only Gd knows how I passed this period since trying to remember it makes me want to puke.
After all this time I finally decided to register for a degree and develop a hobby of almost 15 years playing guitar and everything related to music but it seems that it is going to be a nightmare because by the looks of it it's impossible to survive such a period in school without any friends.
In classes I sit at the end and concentrated only on myself and at my table and do not participate even though I really want to but i stop myself because I know that I'm alone in this battle and it's futile.
And it's hard for me to sit in the classroom like this to see how everyone found friends and they manage to fit in and I play it like everything is fine with me and that I do not need them.

Attached: 42168348.jpg (1080x1311, 52K)

Hasn't started yet, it was supposed to start at the 16th but due to the 100th anniversary we get 17.-19. off. Knowing this university they'll still expect us to travel there and show up on the 16th though.

I didn't even want to mention the breaks, with tears in my eyes I admit that I'm hiding in the bathroom .. It's a low point for me, but it's better than going outside and sitting alone in front of everyone. The only way to let go of my thoughts and relax is that I sometimes drink a little before class and it helps me a bit, I know it's not the way but the pressure kills me and the body gets tired of this. I don't know whether i should even keep going even though it's just the beginning.