Estonia IS NORDIC!!

Estonia IS NORDIC!!

Attached: Nordic_Countries_including_Estonia.jpg (4269x3045, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavus_Adolphus_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavus_Adolphus_Day
> In Estonia, which like Finland was a part of Sweden during the reign of Gustavus Adolphus, the day is known as Gustav Adolfi päev. In all three countries, 6 November is the name day for Gustav Adolf
All who worship the God-king are Nordic

muh dick is nordic

linguistically speaking, sure. estonian and finnish are practically the same language.
if finland deserves to be on that map then so does its retarded cousin.

Estonians don't have closer relatives

Attached: IMG_20190202_231700.jpg (1080x1436, 323K)

>A newly published University of Tartu doctoral thesis has concluded that Estonians and Finns, despite having similar languages, are genetically less related than Estonians are to Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles and northwestern Russians.

>Nevertheless, Estonians are still the closest genetic relatives that the Finns have

That we are more baltic is no suprise and northwestern russians are all finnic mutts anyway and not actual slavs.

I can't understand Estonian

Send your models here so we can raise a little bit our fertility rate
You can take a lifelong pasta stocks in exchange

>schizo from volga is back

you mean "was"

>everyone i dislike is a schitzo
why are finnshits like this

Why are you in this country?
I don't generally have a problem with immigrants unless they BRM(Black, Russian or Muslim) but every fucking immigrant with a Finnish flag on Jow Forums is such a little whiny bitch

Maybe on the way to being Hindi, by the looks of it.

Because it is my country? Why don't you go back to russia, this country was indo-european and even proto-germanic before any finnshit stepped foot here

>t. one of the Finnshits with 20% Swedish genes
get over it you're not special just because you speak a gay language

It would be if you stayed with us you cryptorussian finngols

The national flag must be changed.
Even though it is a cool national flag.

You already did enough damage by converting this retard to your language
might as well apologize for that

you're a european who speaks a asiatic language

yeah maybe, and you might even bring your two southern neighbours with you if they want to and promise to behave.

Estonia is Germanic and therefore part of the Großdeutschen Reich.

Attached: 1567647880623.jpg (2579x1655, 1.84M)

*Großgermanisches Reich

>5,3% and dropping
tick tock, tick tock, the time is running out for your kind

>24% russians
Lol no.

>estonian and finnish are practically the same language
They're like English and German.

Where did the fair features (blue-grey eyes and platinum blond hair) of Baltic Finnic and NW Russian Finnic people come from? Obviously a purer Finno-Ugric population is more asiatic-looking when it comes to phenotype as we can see with the Sami and Uralic folk, so I’m just wondering if Baltic and Finnic whiteness is IE-steppe admixture or if it’s older or what.

Nuke Tallinns russian district and Narva and then it is

It comes from Uralic ancestry. Don't believe WN sissy lies about yellow peril rapists fucking white women.
Proto-Uralics were from the Ural mountains and had predominantly West Eurasian ancestry complete with blonde hair allels. Saami are dark because they are mixed with Arctic Siberians.

test

based

You are either Baltic or Nordic. Pick one.

many ppl are a mix of both you canadian retard

True words

Finns are the next step of evolution.