What country should i move to if i don't want to see a single black person ?

what country should i move to if i don't want to see a single black person ?

Attached: 1567544929782.jpg (2240x2800, 1.02M)

argentina

Asking the real questions here

How dark is "black" for you?

slovenian, for example

Attached: g.png (680x100, 34K)

why not just move to some rural area in your own cunt

Asia, Bretagne, Russia.
Keep in mind that black people are ok but niggers aren't. Paris is filled with niggers but black people in other countries sometimes are very well behaved. My point is, don't hate black people, hate the shitty racailles niggers of Paris.

They're full of brits

I went to France and got attacked by a negress because I was taking a picture (not of her, of a building), this was the first time in my life I have ever been violently attacked by a complete stranger.

In the Netherlands of course there are plenty of niggers as well (criminals etc) but I never got attacked once, I can't even remember the last time one looked angry at me.

Why are the black people in France such uncivilised gorillas?

Chile

Because most of them are undocumented immigrants from former French colonies who got accepted for an asylum because France was always too soft on it's immigration policies.

Unlike the Netherlands, most of those people didn't decide to adapt to their new culture, they brought their culture with them.

>adapt to their new culture

Netherlands doesn't have any culture though

Myanmar

Australia

Unnironically.

Poland

That's like saying all British people don't have any semblance of individuality, they all just let the government decide everything for them.

What you're feeling now, that's how insulted I feel as well.

eat shit faggot

its ok to be racist, but when you cant even see one black person in the same parking lot as you its more autism than racism

Greenland

There are Estonian posters on /balt/ who have never seen a black person in the flesh. You'd have to live in an irrelevant out of sight village for that though.

Become rich or middle class graduate college.

eastern europe if you are white

Every time I see a black person (i.e. constantly) I’m reminded of how obnoxious and loud their personalities are, how garish and tacky their taste is, how shortsighted and corrupt their leaders are, how filthy they make every area they inhabit, how difficult it is to communicate with them, how they look at me with disdain, how you can smell them long after they’ve left a room, how they rape and murder one another, their children, and everyone else by the thousands every year.

And then I think of the black people who aren’t like that and how few of them I’ve met despite living among tens of millions of their peers, and I wonder why my country was sacrificed for such an unrealistic ideal.

Every time it makes my day a bit worse. I wouldn’t miss seeing them.

>Live in fucking Africa
>Whine about the existence of blacks
You can just leave you know.

Unironically this is how it works in the US. Go to a good university, study something employable, earn above-average salary and you can live in a gentrified neighborhood where the only black people you meet are civilized.

If you're poor or lower-middle class then you're fucked.

Just move to Europe, your country is lost, tear down the power plants before you leave, so you can atleast enjoy a real negro shitshow.

I can’t actually. Every one of my grandparents was a European immigrant but I only have a South African passport.

Most of the places I can legally immigrate to are significantly worse in terms of quality of life, and all of them speak a different language. But none of that’s relevant because I can’t afford to leave anyway.

only correct answer is North Korea but its impossible.
maybe iceland

even poles have niggers

tf
tp

Only in villages and small cities. Warsaw and Krakow for example are now filled with Indians and Turks. Blacks are also quite common. I see four of five of them in one night on one street.

but we have, mestizos they are worse than blacks

Wasn't there a blacksketball player in norkland?

>I see four of five of them in one night on one street.
You're like a.little baby, seeing 9/10 non whites for every white is nothing uncommon in the.common areas in the us.

>four of five of them in one night on one street.
Christ in Heaven,I see probably around 100x more a day, public transportation is pretty much little Orient.
I hate Muds so much.

Watch what you say online bro you'll get put on list(s)

Attached: 1567285027315.png (746x512, 107K)

If you have British grandparents then the ancestral visa in the UK gives you 5 years.

Alternatively you could always try teaching English in South Korea or elsewhere if you have a bachelors degree, just as a means to save a few grand and be able to move. Most contracts will reimburse your airfare.

French culture turns everyone into either sluts or violent people with criminal mindset

This, I live in fucking brazil and never had any problem.
I went to Paris in 2016 and a fucking nigger tried to sell me pot

there is more culture in one dutch wooden shoe than in the entirety of your inbred island.

>British grandparents
No, but the Greeks said they’d make me a citizen... 11 years ago.

I’m hoping to leave via my career. I’m not sure how realistic that is but it’s the only feasible-looking option I can see

either Eastern Europe or some extremly white states in US

>I went to France and got attacked by a negress
BLACKED

Attached: 1567420094491.png (270x344, 52K)