AMERICANS ACTUALLY

AMERICANS ACTUALLY

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-131149_Chrome.jpg (1080x975, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/05/mike-pence-ireland-shat-on-the-carpet
youtube.com/watch?v=m-c564_L79g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

I also shit on Irel*nd

Piles land in Ireland :0

You can’t make a shithole more shittier by shitting in it.

Based

I also shit on Irel*nd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1567664809501.png (637x916, 185K)

>It's real
WHAT THE FUCK

The Irish race should be FLUSHED

poopin on them potatos

it's a metaphor. the irish can't communicate without being vulgar

It's a well known fact fags have loose sphincters and can't contain themselves from shitting and farting all over the place

"Irish"-Americans really hate their homeland

Ireland's GDP rose by 11%.

He shat on the carpet? There was no mart close or what

>Among media responses, Irish Central asked: “Did VP Pence betray Ireland in his Brexit comments during Irish trip?”
Why can't the paddies take the bants? Afraid of a little shit on the carpet?

Attached: 1562102292089.png (458x368, 188K)

shabbos goy pedo KIKE pence

What does that even mean

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/05/mike-pence-ireland-shat-on-the-carpet
>Pence’s problems started with his decision to stay for two nights at Donald Trump’s golf resort in Doonbeg, County Clare, more than 140 miles from Dublin, necessitating costly and logistically complex travel.
>A spokesman for the vice-president said the decision was partly based on the president’s suggestion Pence stay there, and partly on secret service concerns about costs and logistics. Questioned about the decision on Wednesday, Trump claimed he had “no involvement, other than it’s a great place”.
>Pence laid on platitudes about being “deeply humbled” and “honoured” to be visiting Doonbeg, the home of his mother’s grandmother. But in Dublin he offered his hosts a clear lesson in his administration’s political priorities.
>“Let me be clear: the US supports the UK decision to leave the EU in Brexit,” Pence told Varadkar in a prepared statement. “But we also recognise the unique challenges on your northern border. And I can assure you we will continue to encourage the United Kingdom and Ireland to ensure that any Brexit respects the Good Friday agreement.”
>The Irish Examiner accused Pence of trying to “humiliate” the republic.
>But Lord struck the most telling blow.
>She described the impact of the Pence visit on Ireland as “like pulling out all the stops for a much-anticipated visitor to your home and thinking it has been a great success until somebody discovers he shat on the new carpet in the spare room, the one you bought specially for him”.
>“As Pence read from the autocue and Irish eyes definitely stopped smiling,” she added, “it was clear he was channeling His Master’s Voice. Trump is a fan of Brexit and of Boris.”
youtube.com/watch?v=m-c564_L79g

was he so excited to visit the local walmart that he couldn't hold it in?

Based

As a side note, for some reason he brought his sister with him instead of his wife. I know he's a religious nutjob so maybe it's some loop hole thing so he can get his dick wet without having sex with his wife for non-procreation purposes. You know, how those deeply religious christfag slutties in America have anal sex to "remain virgins until marriage".

Gigachad

i dont understand them

Based

I also shit on Irel*nd

Is it really that weird that he brought his sister to Ireland with him?

Based
I too shit on Ireland's carpet

Big if true