Brazil Thread

Brazil Thread

Attached: brazil flag.jpg (1920x1200, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGCHUOa4yek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh no
oh no no no
NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

>ordem e progreso

Attached: 1562189980781.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

Opinions on this list.

Attached: brazilian fast food.png (514x414, 182K)

Fuck Brazil

Um de vós não para de postar a merda do webm do preto ladrão a levar com o chiquote

Shut up

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.jpg (600x584, 40K)

no u

I shall visit Brazil and have sex with big-assed prostitutes.

Yes. come to rio, go to the favelas, remember to bring lots of money.

eu ri

I'll go to Florianpolis and Sao Paulo, the rest of Brazil can suck my dick

for reals now, go visit Gramado, it is a pretty cool city

*SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM*
youtube.com/watch?v=OGCHUOa4yek

São Paulo is shit. Visit Balneário Camboriú

So basically only the 2 southernmost states are worth to visit? I'm aware that they are the whitest, safest and richest but is there nothing of value to see in the north?

there it is

well i guess you can visit salvador or whatever other city during carnaval but you will have to spend way more to be in a safe place, else you will be a sitting duck.

Laugh all you want. It doesn't change the facts.

Fifth largest country in the world
Ninth world GDP
Fifth most populated country in the world
A future great power

Attached: mapa_brasil_hidrovias_WikimediaCommons.jpg (550x544, 329K)

Alright, real talk.

What car / bike do you drive, my fellow BRos?

Still a violent hellhole

Is there good craft beer there?

That's not the case. The problem is that Brazil is abormally violent and unsafe. For example, I'd tell you to visit the northeast and see where Brazil actually began - the first region in the Americas the Portuguese settled. But the region is also the most violent in Brazil, so we end up discouraging you to keep you safe.

Attached: Pelourinho -Salvador - Bahia.jpg (900x650, 269K)

Been there, to Floripa and Balneário, inferior beaches to those that you can find in João Pessoa, Recife, Salvador, Natal and Porto de Galinhas where I've also been.
There is nothing interesting in the south, got really bored there, only place worth visiting is Foz de Iguaçu but guess what, Argentina has a better sight of the Falls.
So yeah lol, Northeast is much better.

i don't drink much but most restaurants there have craft beers i think.

I won't be sending a Swede firstoid to the northeast.

If you want to get him bored out of his mind and never come back to Brazil, sure send him to SC.
Everybody knows all the fun stuff is from from Rio upwards.

Shit, is it really that bad? Thought crime was mostly concentrated to the favelas and unless you were a retard you would be fine. I'll stick to the south then. How does it compare to Europe if you've been?

Dude, I've been to northeast and I've been perfectly fine, I've even made friends there I talk to even now every day. Me and all my family enjoyed it.
There are a hell lot of places in the south where you can get killed too, it's more the safest places in the south of Brazil are still like x10 or x20 times more dangerous than your hometown.
Just enjoy Brazil, the northeast has some beautiful places and the hottest girls are there, and the Brazilian culture is alive there more than anywhere else. Don't let irrational fear tell you what to do.

Of course there are more and less violent neighborhoods. Every city has its "bad" and "good" corners. But danger is still everywhere, specially in the northeast. This is the poorest region and one of the most violent in the world. 9 of the 20 most dangerous cities in the world are in the Brazilian northeast. It doesn't mean that you absolutely shouldn't visit the place - it's still very beautiful. But firstoid foreigners generally don't understand that one needs to take precautions and end up being robbed - some even beaten up or killed. I've never been to Europe.

You have been vi-sited by L-aura Dyatlov.

T-his t-hread is curr-ently rea-ding 29 repli-es (not g-reat, not t-errible).

Attached: 1554489198274.jpg (1250x624, 124K)

Should I leave this shithole to ireland next year? staying is not an option

onde?